China entering Syrian conflict

Damn.

The Bible talked about this. Russia, China and "Persia" (Iran) uniting in a Middle East war against Israel and her allies.

Did you guys miss the posts of "the oracle at USMB"? (me---rosie)
world war III began about five years ago-------
allied powers are
USA (YAAYYYYYYYYYY) Canada (more or less) Saudi arabia (one takes
what one can get) Israel EU (sorta)

Axis powers SYRIA, IRAN, Russia, China, India joined the Axis,

try to face reality folks

SA and Israel are ISIS with help from Europe and the US. Syria is the battleground. (nothing to do with prophecy). that is why civilians left, the writing was on the wall. that is also the reason , due to guilt, the US feels obligated to take some of the refugees. We are losing, but Israel will fire a bomb.

Israel knows WW3 is imminent. With Russia and China now aligning with Iran and Assad.....and Obama abandoning Israel as an ally....Israel is now surrounded by the wolves with no help in sight.

Its called greed. That is all Russia has is natural gas, and heroin addicts, I am for Iran and Assad, and I live in the US. This is not our battle and we should of never got involved in Iraq to begin with. Its the gulf states and Israel's problem, not ours.

what is called "greed"? I am surprised that you recognize the Imperialist ambitions of the AXIS POWERS------and even more surprised that you ADMIT
that you "don't care" -----and support acquiescence the status of quisling

Well you know, I think SA is the breeding ground of all Muslim terrorists. What they are doing in Yemen now is no different than what Israel did to Gaza in 2014. I also think its best for the US to not be so friendly with such rogue regimes. The thing is I put the US first, you put Israel first. (Cheney and his crony jews, that like to be in charge of the US military and all take a hike)

well you know-------you are incapable of explaining any of your idiotic assertons.
"its' called greed" What is called 'greed' ? All Russia has is natural gas and
heroin addicts??? since when? probably not as many as Iran. You
"think" that Saudi arabia breeds "THE MOST TERRORISTS"--------some inner
voices told you that idiotic falsehood?

Forum List

Back