China and Iran must be made to pay for COVID-19 cover-up: Canadian report

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
There must be a steep price paid by such governments. It takes political will and character I don't see it being practiced in the policies of some nations.

“Although this situation is still developing, there is compelling evidence that both Chinese and Iranian regimes buried evidence of the pandemic in its critical early days, choosing to attempt to maintain power and/or stability at the cost of the health and safety of their own citizens and the global population,” writes Sarah Teich, an expert in human rights and security law.

“They are accused of intentionally underreporting data, concealing the extent of the outbreak from the international community and from their own citizenry, and silencing whistleblowers at the expense of protecting public health.”

The report “Not Immune – Exploring liability of authoritarian regimes for the COVID-19 pandemic and its cover-up” was released by the Ottawa Macdonald-Laurier Institute and the Canadian Security Research Group.

Like things you do in your house, such is your business and no one else.

The news from above are lunacies.

We fight the pandemic our way, they do it their way, end of the story.

There must be a steep price paid by such governments. It takes political will and character I don't see it being practiced in the policies of some nations.

“Although this situation is still developing, there is compelling evidence that both Chinese and Iranian regimes buried evidence of the pandemic in its critical early days, choosing to attempt to maintain power and/or stability at the cost of the health and safety of their own citizens and the global population,” writes Sarah Teich, an expert in human rights and security law.

“They are accused of intentionally underreporting data, concealing the extent of the outbreak from the international community and from their own citizenry, and silencing whistleblowers at the expense of protecting public health.”

The report “Not Immune – Exploring liability of authoritarian regimes for the COVID-19 pandemic and its cover-up” was released by the Ottawa Macdonald-Laurier Institute and the Canadian Security Research Group.

Yet Canada (under Trudeau) seemed to react quicker and took steps to mitigate and prevent the spread of the virus early on. In others words, Trudeau didn't wait for another country or organization to act before he did.
Now, a little south of the Canadian border, we have the other guy...and well, you what happened (is still happening) here.

As far as this report goes, my comment about waiting for other countries to act before you do stands. And what does Iran have anything to do with it? As I understand it, travel between the US and Iran was already restricted. I don't know about Canada. And yes, I read the article. It cites a paper from a university in Southampton (UK). While it may be compelling, it's irrelevant and the report is not issued by an official Canadian ministry or government agency.

Like things you do in your house, such is your business and no one else.

The news from above are lunacies.

We fight the pandemic our way, they do it their way, end of the story.

Unless the things I do in my house, impact your life and economic opportunity. Than I've made it your business to hold me accountable.

Also, China is a signee of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights. If communist patsies harm whistleblowers, they are breaking this declaration and must be punished economically.

Will Trump have to pay for his lies, misinformation and coverup of COVID?

He will pay in November

Unless the things I do in my house, impact your life and economic opportunity. Than I've made it your business to hold me accountable.

Also, China is a signee of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights. If communist patsies harm whistleblowers, they are breaking this declaration and must be punished economically.
After the Independence for about 200 years blacks were discriminated, some persecuted and prosecuted for nothing as clear abuse against their human rights, and no country attempted to invade the US to liberate them from the abuser gubernatorial power.

The abusers enjoyed freedom to even burn alive black people, a clear violation against human rights for two centuries until 1960s.

What face are you showing against other countries where their governments do something similar? What have gave you the green light to become a judge?

Is China's human right violations affecting you? How? The Iranian government control of the people bothers you? How? Where?

Did any country punished economically the US in those 200 years of human right violations? Show me when that happened.

I will tell you this. If the US was under economic boycott because the human rights violations against black people, do you think the abuses will end, less say, before WW2?

Do you think you will accept other nations invading the US because human rights violations against black people?

Like I say before, what is going on in China and Iran, that is their damn business and not ours. I can bet your parents didn't do sh*t to stop the abuses on black people for centuries, so, what is going on with you trying to play the equalizer today?

I better concentrate about what is going on here, because any economic boycott against those countries will affect their people and not their governments. You will kill lots of innocent people with those hard economic measures, but you don't care, because those are Chinese and Iranian poor people, and for you they are as same as the black people who suffered human rights violations here in the past. That is the way you see those foreign people, and you just don't care... you just want to feel superior being the bull with license to destroy other nations wealth or way of life.

Stop dealing with them and get out of their business, simple. If you can't be successful without them, then the problem is not them, the problem it's you.

Forum List

Back