China> American Citizen just sentenced to death for murder of his girlfriend

Shadeed AbdulMateen. American citizen. How so? He committed murder. Let them punish him.

Or..will the biden administration do something about it. They're.....monitoring....the situation.

According to Wiki, he was born in LA if that is what you are asking. Murder of Chen Shijun - Wikipedia

Shadeed AbdulMateen. American citizen. How so? He committed murder. Let them punish him.

Or..will the biden administration do something about it. They're.....monitoring....the situation.

Well, if he did the same thing here in the US, he'd probably get the death penalty here as well. What he did, from your link.........

Following Chen's "repeated proposals" to break up beginning in the second half of May 2021, Abdulmateen arranged to meet her at a bus stop at 8 p.m. on June 14, the court statement said. At 9:48 p.m., using a "folding knife" he had carried on his person, Abdulmateen stabbed and cut his ex-girlfriend's neck.

After Chen "lost the ability to resist," the defendant "continued to jab Chen's face with the knife," causing the victim to die of severe blood loss, in what the court called a "premeditated revenge killing."

Yeah.................considering what he did, I'd say that he deserves the death penalty. Thing about China? They don't dick around after they sentence someone. Executions happen quickly over there and aren't a long drawn out process with appeal after appeal like they are here.

Well, if he did the same thing here in the US, he'd probably get the death penalty here as well. What he did, from your link.........

Following Chen's "repeated proposals" to break up beginning in the second half of May 2021, Abdulmateen arranged to meet her at a bus stop at 8 p.m. on June 14, the court statement said. At 9:48 p.m., using a "folding knife" he had carried on his person, Abdulmateen stabbed and cut his ex-girlfriend's neck.

After Chen "lost the ability to resist," the defendant "continued to jab Chen's face with the knife," causing the victim to die of severe blood loss, in what the court called a "premeditated revenge killing."

Yeah.................considering what he did, I'd say that he deserves the death penalty. Thing about China? They don't dick around after they sentence someone. Executions happen quickly over there and aren't a long drawn out process with appeal after appeal like they are here.
California banned the death 💀 penalty. I happen to be for it. I don’t understand those who aren’t

Forum List

Back