Children are innocent? Not according to the Bible

GiveMeATicketToWork

Feb 3, 2016
I came across this scripture while researching about God killing children and the scripture said that the wicked are wicked from the womb:

Psalm 58:3
King James Version (KJV)
(3)The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

Jesus healed the sight of the man born blind from birth, a direct rebuke against the idea that the disabled at birth were God's punishment on whatever.

Jesus healed the sight of the man born blind from birth, a direct rebuke against the idea that the disabled at birth were God's punishment on whatever.

I said nothing about the disabled, nor disability being a result of evil.

Jesus said that his disability WAS NOT a result of evil but just was God's Will, showing that disabilities are not a result of doing evil.

That is a totally (or mostly) different subject than what I discussed.

Jesus is saying those who think the scriptures approve punishing children because of whatever is wrong.

Jesus is saying those who think the scriptures approve punishing children because of whatever is wrong.

I think that's just your imagination.

Jesus said that his disability WAS NOT a result of anyone sinning.

That says that disabilities and diseases are NOT a result of someone sinning.

I understand a person who doesn't eat right will die or someone who smokes but why do kids get cancer and why are babies born retarded?

Actually things like this are probably something we're doing wrong. Something in our diet or drinking water or drugs we take. So I'm not blaming God. I'm just saying why would kids die of cancer if a perfect God made us?

And at least God loves us more than dogs and cats. They get 15 years give or take. Most of us get at least 50

Funny thing is they might be. Look at crack babies.

Even the father smoking cigarettes can affect the child, right?

God said to some that the coka leaf is not forbidden, so prove that smoking crack is a "sin."

Or prove that smoking cigarettes is a "sin."

Jesus healed one blind guy 2000 years ago, so you say. Why did God create flaws and cancer in his creation again?
Stay focused. Check the OP again. But if you pull an anti-Godist rant, you are a troll.

God said to some that the coka leaf is not forbidden, so prove that smoking crack is a "sin."

Putting smoke in your body is not healthy. If sin exists smoking is one.

JakeStarkey,

The consumption laws in the Book of Genesis do not forbid the consumption of any leaf. All green leafs are allowed, so consuming them, for some, is not a sin.

Putting smoke in your body is not healthy. If sin exists smoking is one.

Sin means to transgress the law. If there is no law against consuming the plants or whatever that make cigarettes then cigarettes are not a sin.

Jesus healed one blind guy 2000 years ago, so you say. Why did God create flaws and cancer in his creation again?
Stay focused. Check the OP again. But if you pull an anti-Godist rant, you are a troll.
I came across this scripture while researching about God killing children and the scripture said that the wicked are wicked from the womb:

King James Version (KJV)
(3)The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
Don't they also say God knew you before you were in the womb? Did he like us?

King James Version (KJV)
Don't they also say God knew you before you were in the womb? Did he like us?

His ways and thoughts are not our ways and thoughts according to the Bible.

Forum List

Back