Child Tax Credits and Stimulus

Do they? My Italian grandparents immigrated here from Tripoli and both became citizens after 5 years here, in New York City. My grandfather spoke broken English by that time, but my grandmother had a very hard time with it! She worked full time in a factory making fake fur coats and sat next to a Jewish woman who became her best friend who happen to know some Italian, so she interpreted to my Nonna (grandmom) on what the bosses wanted done.

Grandmom, was given the citizenship questions and my grandma studied and practiced the answers. She got her citizenship. It was silly, easy, questions like, Who was the first president of the United States?
I do believe there’s an English proficiency test.

More bodies that don’t work is a net loss. Makes little sense. Republicans want more responsible bodies, Democratic politicians want more dependent voters leading to more control. Democrats are global elitists taking advantage of their naive, ignorant and brainwashed electorate.

No Republicans want what Corporations want. More worker bees. And immigrants work. It's American young poor kids who don't work.

Yes America loves taking in rich immigrants or immigrants with unique skills. We always want those. But we also want ditch diggers and people who will work at Starbucks. Right now Starbucks employees are trying to unionize and they are striking because they are short staffed and over worked. Starbucks won't pay more to attract American workers so clearly we need immigrants coming in.

Are child tax credits and stimulus money here forever?
Dems are using the child tax credits to gift BILLIONS of dollars to illegals so yeah, not going away. Dems have blocked every attempt at putting a stop to illegals SCAMMING taxpayers out of billions in illegal child tax credit scams.

Sent yours back, right?

I didn’t get any stimulus checks. There is an income limit.

Parents on both sides of my family are retired and got stimulus checks. They questioned why and said it was wrong. How would people on fixed incomes have been financially hurt by COVID? No they didn’t return them, but would never have voted to get them. If we were to give our stimulus checks to anyone, and I am not saying we should have, we should have required proof of damages.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back