Child Mortality In The U.S. Should Be Going Down, But It’s Rising.

Gun deaths are distributed widely throughout red states.

Your simplistic beliefs aren’t based on facts but are based on narrative. That narrative is Dems=bad Reps=good. You will invent any story to defend that narrative.

Your link changed nothing

Austin Texas is a democrat party stronghold that is awash with gun death homicides

Its a blue city within a red state

You assume your COVID infection isn’t going to eventually kill you.

At least I know for a fact that the clotshots aren't going to kill me. You on the other hand, will have to worry about that the rest of your short life.

BTW: Have you got down on your knees and thanked President Trump for his great work in getting those vaccines out in such a short amount of time? He would appreciate if you did that.

:laughing0301:

Your link changed nothing

Austin Texas is a democrat party stronghold that is awash with gun death homicides

Its a blue city within a red state
Austin has a homocide rate of 4.4 per 100,000 in 2020.

Texas as a whole is 6.6.

They’re better than average for the state.

At least I know for a fact that the clotshots aren't going to kill me. You on the other hand, will have to worry about that the rest of your short life.

BTW: Have you got down on your knees and thanked President Trump for his great work in getting those vaccines out in such a short amount of time? He would appreciate if you did that.

:laughing0301:
Whatever makes you feel better.

Anti-vax nutters have been predicting our imminent death for years now. Do you get tired of being continuously wrong?

Texas as a whole is 6.6.

Of course. Austin doesn't have as many Negroes as Houston. If you subtracted all the homicides in Houston, the whole state's rate would drop.

Texas as a whole is 6.6.

“Texas as a whole” includes deep blue democrat Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio

All with democrat mayors (usually minority), democrat city councils, democrat police chiefs and DA’s

Whatever makes you feel better.

Anti-vax nutters have been predicting our imminent death for years now. Do you get tired of being continuously wrong?

I'm no ways tired. All I have to do is sit and wait for you to prove me right.

Now about that stuff of yours I'm claiming dibs on: What do you have? Anything cool? Anything valuable?

Of course. Austin doesn't have as many Negroes as Houston. If you subtracted all the homicides in Houston, the whole state's rate would drop.
Many years ago Austin homicide rates were broken down by zip code

And the zip codes with the most homicides were predominately black

“Texas as a whole” includes deep blue democrat Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio

All with democrat mayors (usually minority), democrat city councils, democrat police chiefs and DA’s
Large Republican cities have similar rates of crime. The homicide rate in Lafayette LA is 14 per 100,000.

Many years ago Austin homicide rates were broken down by zip code

And the zip codes with the most homicides were predominately black

Yeah, tell me about it. I lived in Austin back in the late 80's. That town has turned into a real shithole since then.

Anyone want to look at life expectancy by state and tell me that Republicans run these glorious utopias?

Anyone want to look at life expectancy by state and tell me that Republicans run these glorious utopias?

States have nothing to do with life expectancy. The shortest would be in those shithole cities ran by Democrat Mayors, police chiefs, and city councils.

States have nothing to do with life expectancy. The shortest would be in those shithole cities ran by Democrat Mayors, police chiefs, and city councils.
There’s plenty of Republican run shitholes.

This information is censored.

States have a ton to do with life expectancy. The correlation between life expectancy and political affiliation is too strong to ignore.

Do you think red states don't have Negroes or something? Of course we do, and they're killing people like crazy.
They also have lots of white people who kill themselves with drugs and guns.

Moreso than blue states. Red states are not the utopia that you losers want us to believe. They’re kind of shit holes.

They also have lots of white people who kill themselves with drugs and guns.

Moreso than blue states. Red states are not the utopia that you losers want us to believe. They’re kind of shit holes.

Red states will be utopias as soon as you blue state shitholers quit invading them. Please go back home, we don't want you here.

Red states will be utopias as soon as you blue state shitholers quit invading them. Please go back home, we don't want you here.
No, they’re just shitholes and have been for a long time.

No one is invading Mississippi and Alabama. Those are the shittiest states we have.

Large Republican cities have similar rates of crime. The homicide rate in Lafayette LA is 14 per 100,000.
Lafayette is not even in the top 10 in LA

And the state of Louisiana is 33% black

where much of the crime comes from

Lafayette is not even in the top 10 in LA

And the state of Louisiana is 33% black

where much of the crime comes from
Lafayette’s homocide rate is 50% higher than Los Angeles.

The murder Capitol of Florida is Republican run.

Why is Tulsa OK in the top 10 for homocide?

Apparently Republicans aren’t any better at running cities, which is your argument. It turns out to be another bullshit lie you tell yourself.

Forum List

Back