Child drag show protected by armed Democrats

So, you are saying that it's no one else's business if parents plunge their children into a waco cult, for example? ... physically abuse their children? ... don't maintain any hygienic standards in the home?
Great point, he did just make an argument for child abuse

Those who ignore evil are evil.

This Democrat would sit at home and watch a child drag show, while eating popcorn.
Look, you reactionary fk. I would sit and watch the demonstration at the entrance on TV and compliment or critique the shooting, aim, tactics, effectiveness of fire, selection of weapons and yes, it being down in Texas, I very well might be eating popcorn and drinking beer at that time. I watched riots on TV from seattle, doing just that, though there really wasn't much weapons play or tactics used by the rioters or the ineffective police and of course the mayor and gov had no intention of using National Guard.

Look, you reactionary fk. I would sit and watch the demonstration at the entrance on TV and compliment or critique the shooting, aim, tactics, effectiveness of fire, selection of weapons and yes, it being down in Texas, I very well might be eating popcorn and drinking beer at that time. I watched riots on TV from seattle, doing just that, though there really wasn't much weapons play or tactics used by the rioters or the ineffective police and of course the mayor and gov had no intention of using National Guard.
Who do you want to win, the child drag show fans or the child drag show protesters?

Seems like an easy question. Why you dodge?

On the other hand, it's probably cheaper than going to the ballet and seeing the same thing.
It was a VFW fund-raiser open to the public. Some Vet wanted me to buy a ticket and support, so I bought two, PJ and I went. It was stupid, all for laughs back in the day when you could laugh at that crap and yes people brought their kids to laugh at prominent people hamming it up in drag on stage. Not my bag. We didn't stay long.

Who do you want to win, the child drag show fans or the child drag show protesters?

Seems like an easy question. Why you dodge?
Whoever starts shooting first, is the group I would want to lose and lose big.
In the riots after 2020 I routed for the police, but often it looked like they were no show and the rioters pretty much did as they pleased.

Democrats are sending their street thugs to protect the pedos.

Are you a Democrat? Will you show up to a child drag show and defend it from those who think it's evil? Tell us here.

When I see that.... I want to vomit.....

Now the Rats have street scum to protect their vices....WOW!

Wake up America! WAKE UP!

Democrats are sending their street thugs to protect the pedos.

Are you a Democrat? Will you show up to a child drag show and defend it from those who think it's evil? Tell us here.
The only disgusting thing is your mind.
no sexual content or erotic behavior.

Sure it was. Observation is just the act of seeing. Analysis is what you do with it afterwards.

You might want to go back and recheck your connections. :smoke:
TV works fine. It is going in the background now.

Forum List

Back