ChiCom Flu Cases Surging In Most Vaccinated State In America

Either the vaccines are ineffective, or the Chinese engineered the virus to be unresponsive to vaccines.

Either the vaccines are ineffective, or the Chinese engineered the virus to be unresponsive to vaccines.
Not really...there appears to be a surge of unvaccinated people entering Vermont. (If you look at the numbers) because the people there are vaccinated. And these unvaccinated people are the substantial reason for the surge in cases.
Previously infected people are not immune to the new variants like Delta which is still the prominent strain...

Hopefully the new MU variant won't become dominant...it's behavior is similar to Delta in infectious rates but nothing currently available touches it...not antibodies or vaccines.

Not really...there appears to be a surge of unvaccinated people entering Vermont. (If you look at the numbers) because the people there are vaccinated. And these unvaccinated people are the substantial reason for the surge in cases.
Previously infected people are not immune to the new variants like Delta which is still the prominent strain...

Hopefully the new MU variant won't become dominant...it's behavior is similar to Delta in infectious rates but nothing currently available touches it...not antibodies or vaccines.

You have anything to back that up?

Today I Officially Declare what I’ve been mulling for couple werks

Covid is not about the virus. It’s about initiating human experimentation for ghoul Fauci from animals to humans. Ghastly that our liberal party is so willing to try and force others into the experimentation

sort of like when we had a surge of untested, unvaccinated people, entered the south border illegal and then shipped around the country

Today I Officially Declare what I’ve been mulling for couple werks

Covid is not about the virus. It’s about initiating human experimentation for ghoul Fauci from animals to humans. Ghastly that our liberal party is so willing to try and force others into the experimentation

I dont see it as an experiment.
That would only require a certain amount people.
Going world wide with it means they have an agenda and they know how it's going to turn out.

I dont see it as an experiment.
That would only require a certain amount people.
Going world wide with it means they have an agenda and they know how it's going to turn out.
It’s also possible that these are not “inoculations” but rather virus injections to see what the reaction is to different ones in different people
My 5 year old grandson does not get you ghoul fucks shots and that on its way to SC. Even if not and I go to jail for defending him I’m gonna make some widows along the way. That’s Not internet tough talk to the quaking pussies, . It’s real life fact.

It’s also possible that these are not “inoculations” but rather virus injections to see what the reaction is to different ones in different people
My 5 year old grandson does not get you ghoul fucks shots and that on its way to SC. Even if not and I go to jail for defending him I’m gonna make some widows along the way. That’s Not internet tough talk to the quaking pussies, . It’s real life fact.

Yep...
No fucking way am I taking the jab.
And as more time goes by and more adverse effects show up it's looking more and more like the right decision.
When you have professional athletes dropping dead from heart attacks on the fields and courts around the world you know something just ain't right.

sort of like when we had a surge of untested, unvaccinated people, entered the south border illegal and then shipped around the country
Exactly...
People migrations are rather easy to watch...these aren't exactly numbers that most gubberment want published unlike Wall Street housing investors do.we kinda watch where people are migrating towards and who is migrating.

At first Urban flight was the order of the day... people wanted out of the cities and moved to the suburbs. Then they moved to the country. Now they are moving to high vaccinated areas

They don't want to catch the virus but they don't want to be vaccinated either.

But in truth, currently even rural areas are just as bad as urban areas.

Going to have to pick your poison...pun intended.

And the vaccines are the lesser of the two.

Roughly 25% of cases of Delta Variant are turning into long Covid.... everything from streaks of bald patches of hair on your head (Even women) to encephalitis causing early onset dementia to organ damage keeping you from working for 6-9 months minimum to outwards of two years.

Or myocarditis in less than half of a thousandth of a percent of patients (for mRNA vaccines)

Who told you that you don’t get the flu if you have a civid vaccine, lying freak
Dumbass ignoramus.
“You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”

Dumbass ignoramus.
“You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”

I swear dems sit around all day watching cartoons and soap operas than jump on USMB and post whatever shit they can pull out their ass.

Forum List

Back