Chick Fil A Ends Charitable Donating

The OP's headline says this company ended charitable donating, yet the linked article details continued charitable donating.

The linked article also says that Christians were dumped, but there is no indication that Christians are not involved in the organizations that received donations, and given the large number of Christians in the U.S., it is likely that many of them are.

The article references the Andrew Young Foundation. Andrew Young graduated from the Hartford Seminary, was a pastor, and was a director of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference. He also was an associate of Rev. Martin Luther King.

I hardly think that Christians were dumped.
Charitable donations are ended.

From your link:

"The Chick-fil-A Foundation will go on funding groups like Atlanta’s Westside Future Fund. The Westside Future Fund is a project of the Atlanta Committee for Progress together with former Mayor Kasim Reed."

I thought you said Charitable donations ended?

Did you lie or just forget to read your own link?

The link also says:

"it was dumping the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes."

What the hell is wrong with you idiots.

I can see how you would miss that.

Did you know that chickens can look you straight in the eye when they shit, without experiencing any shame?
Did you know if you pronounce "oranges" really slow, it sounds like "gullible"?
When lefties use "slow" instead of "slowly", it reminds me of all the lefties who perpetuate the snooty notion that lefties are more educated than righties.

Yep, Chick Fil A has ended its charitable giving. Commies have taken the company over, and it is now a lefty corporation.

What Happened to Chick-Fil-A? They Put an Obama/Hillary Donor in Charge Who Then Dumped Christians - DC Dirty Laundry

Farewell Chick Fil A!
The thread premise is a lie.

No charitable donations have ended.

Christians have not been ‘dumped.’

And no religious liberty lost.

Chick Fil A has ended charitable donations.

Yep, Chick Fil A has ended its charitable giving. Commies have taken the company over, and it is now a lefty corporation.

What Happened to Chick-Fil-A? They Put an Obama/Hillary Donor in Charge Who Then Dumped Christians - DC Dirty Laundry

Farewell Chick Fil A!

Do you even read your own link? They have not stopped charitable giving at all. The Chick-fil-A Foundation will go on funding leftist groups like Atlanta’s Westside Future Fund and many others. That is their business and they can fund whomever they like. Mind you, I bet far more leftist groups complained of their donating to Salvation Army than any right groups complained of their giving to left-wing organizations!

SO DON'T BLAME THE CHAIN, blame the lazy right wing who is always too lazy to organize and be proactive like the Left are! And simply stop eating there. If their business drops and they get enough complaints, I bet they start donating to right wing charity again.

The OP's headline says this company ended charitable donating, yet the linked article details continued charitable donating.

The linked article also says that Christians were dumped, but there is no indication that Christians are not involved in the organizations that received donations, and given the large number of Christians in the U.S., it is likely that many of them are.

The article references the Andrew Young Foundation. Andrew Young graduated from the Hartford Seminary, was a pastor, and was a director of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference. He also was an associate of Rev. Martin Luther King.

From your link:

"The Chick-fil-A Foundation will go on funding groups like Atlanta’s Westside Future Fund. The Westside Future Fund is a project of the Atlanta Committee for Progress together with former Mayor Kasim Reed."

You did not quote any charitable donations. I read my link well.

I can see how you would miss that.

Did you know that chickens can look you straight in the eye when they shit, without experiencing any shame?
Did you know if you pronounce "oranges" really slow, it sounds like "gullible"?
When lefties use "slow" instead of "slowly", it reminds me of all the lefties who perpetuate the snooty notion that lefties are more educated than righties.
I'm sorry you do not know the rules of grammar, dumbass, but you really shouldn't expose that ignorance in public.

Is slow an adjective and slowly an adverb? | Ask The Editor | Learner's Dictionary

It's also revealing that you don't know an old school conservative when you encounter one.

Farewell Chick Fil A!

Do you even read your own link? They have not stopped charitable giving at all. The Chick-fil-A Foundation will go on funding leftist groups like Atlanta’s Westside Future Fund and many others. That is their business and they can fund whomever they like. Mind you, I bet far more leftist groups complained of their donating to Salvation Army than any right groups complained of their giving to left-wing organizations!

SO DON'T BLAME THE CHAIN, blame the lazy right wing who is always too lazy to organize and be proactive like the Left are! And simply stop eating there. If their business drops and they get enough complaints, I bet they start donating to right wing charity again.
I never said anything about funding, I only discussed charitable donations. Read the title.

Farewell Chick Fil A!

I never said anything about funding, I only discussed charitable donations. Read the title.
Next tell us how you fund something without making charitable donations! :21:

Farewell Chick Fil A!

It's right there in the article that I posted in my opening post. Charitable donations are ended.

Farewell Chick Fil A!

It's right there in the article that I posted in my opening post. Charitable donations are ended.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Class III Imbecile.

th.jpg

From your link:

The link also says:

LOL, it does. But nowhere does it say Charitable Donations are ended. You know this but then again you aren't honest.

Farewell Chick Fil A!

When all else fails, its time to play semantics games!

The sandwiches still taste as great as ever. Chick-fil-A is not destroyed.

I spent a lot of years renting out homes to people, so I have heard this before. Tenants always felt like my properties were just as great when they moved out as they were when they moved in. What's wrong with a backyard where the grass is destroyed by dogs and there are huge holes all along the fence? It's still the same back yard, right? The cigarette smoke smell doesn't make any difference, right? So what's wrong with a righty restaurant that has been over run by lefties? I don't think you will ever notice.

Most normal people choose a place to eat based upon the flavor of the food and do not give a rats ass about their politics

From your link:

The link also says:

LOL, it does. But nowhere does it say Charitable Donations are ended. You know this but then again you aren't honest.

Yep, I'm sure the Atlanta's Westside Future Fund does make some effort in the four neighborhoods they're focused on...unlike the Salvation Army which is just a little bit larger...dumbass.

From your link:

The link also says:

Yep, I'm sure the Atlanta's Westside Future Fund does make some effort in the four neighborhoods they're focused on...unlike the Salvation Army which is just a little bit larger...dumbass.

and they still did not end Charitable Donations, so the OP is just one more example of fake news

From your link:

The link also says:

Exactly. The OP is an embarrassing lie. Thanks for backing that up, though another poster already took care of it.

It's amazing how lefties can destroy so many good things. They sucked the life out of the NFL, NBA, science, journalism, the World Cup, and Hollywood, now they have destroyed Chick Fil A.
Ironically, the left keep proving the Word of God true.

From your link:

The link also says:

and they still did not end Charitable Donations, so the OP is just one more example of fake news
Irrelevant in the alternate universe!

Believe what you're told!

Forum List

Back