Chick Fil A Ends Charitable Donating

From your link:

"The Chick-fil-A Foundation will go on funding groups like Atlanta’s Westside Future Fund. The Westside Future Fund is a project of the Atlanta Committee for Progress together with former Mayor Kasim Reed."

I thought you said Charitable donations ended?

Did you lie or just forget to read your own link?

The link also says:

"it was dumping the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes."

What the hell is wrong with you idiots.

LOL, it does. But nowhere does it say Charitable Donations are ended. You know this but then again you aren't honest.

Yep, I'm sure the Atlanta's Westside Future Fund does make some effort in the four neighborhoods they're focused on...unlike the Salvation Army which is just a little bit larger...dumbass.

and they still did not end Charitable Donations, so the OP is just one more example of fake news
Irrelevant in the alternate universe!

Believe what you're told!

Wow, really, in 2017 the Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) got $1,653,416, the Paul Anderson Youth Home got $6,000, and the Salvation Army got $150,000. How much will the Atlanta Westside Future Fund get...$200?

The link also says:

"it was dumping the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes."

What the hell is wrong with you idiots.

LOL, it does. But nowhere does it say Charitable Donations are ended. You know this but then again you aren't honest.

Yep, I'm sure the Atlanta's Westside Future Fund does make some effort in the four neighborhoods they're focused on...unlike the Salvation Army which is just a little bit larger...dumbass.

and they still did not end Charitable Donations, so the OP is just one more example of fake news
Irrelevant in the alternate universe!

Believe what you're told!

Wow, really, in 2017 the Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) got $1,653,416, the Paul Anderson Youth Home got $6,000, and the Salvation Army got $150,000. How much will the Atlanta Westside Future Fund get...$200?

Simple question...are they still giving Charitable Donations?

Yes or no?

Most normal people choose a place to eat based upon the flavor of the food and do not give a rats ass about their politics

Maybe most lefties choose a place to eat the way dogs do, but that doesn't mean most civilized people do.

The article made it clear that charitable donations are no more. The part of the article that made it clear is something that lefties avoid discussing like a cat avoids being shoved into a toilet.

Most normal people choose a place to eat based upon the flavor of the food and do not give a rats ass about their politics

Maybe most lefties choose a place to eat the way dogs do, but that doesn't mean most civilized people do.

So, you are so driven by politics that you choose where you eat based upon their politics and not the quality and flavor of the food.

that is one of the more pathetic things I have read on this forum.

Do you yell Trump's name when you are fucking your woman/man?

So, you are so driven by politics that you choose where you eat based upon their politics and not the quality and flavor of the food.

Where on the forum did you read this? This thread was created to share an article that I read about the end of Chicken FIL A charitable donations.

No, but I have become fascinated with grabbing pussy.

Where on the forum did you read this? This thread was created to share an article that I read about the end of Chicken FIL A charitable donations.

No, but I have become fascinated with grabbing pussy.

Pretty sad it took Trump becoming president for that to happen, i have been all for grabbing pussy for the last 40 years.

Last edited:
Yep, Chick Fil A has ended its charitable giving. Commies have taken the company over, and it is now a lefty corporation.

What Happened to Chick-Fil-A? They Put an Obama/Hillary Donor in Charge Who Then Dumped Christians - DC Dirty Laundry

Farewell Chick Fil A!
The thread premise is a lie.

No charitable donations have ended.

Christians have not been ‘dumped.’

And no religious liberty lost.

Chick Fil A has ended charitable donations.
Your thread premise is a lie – and you’re a liar – consistent with the fact that most conservatives are liars and dishonest demagogues.

Fast food chain Chick-fil-A announced earlier this month that it would no longer give to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, two nonprofit organizations that have traditionally opposed LGBT causes such as marriage equality.

Trump-loving Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk on Wednesday had a complete meltdown about the chicken restaurant’s decision and howled angrily that “Chick-fil-A betrayed us” even though “we stood by them for years during every attack and controversy.”

‘Snowflake’ conservatives have white-hot meltdown over getting ‘betrayed’ by Chick-fil-A

"Put not ye faith in multimillion dollar fast food chains"

:auiqs.jpg:

Fast food chain Chick-fil-A announced earlier this month that it would no longer give to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, two nonprofit organizations that have traditionally opposed LGBT causes such as marriage equality.

Trump-loving Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk on Wednesday had a complete meltdown about the chicken restaurant’s decision and howled angrily that “Chick-fil-A betrayed us” even though “we stood by them for years during every attack and controversy.”

‘Snowflake’ conservatives have white-hot meltdown over getting ‘betrayed’ by Chick-fil-A

It is just another example of brain dead sales managers being stupid.

No wonder you have such affinity to it.

Chic Fila is going to lose customers. It is really that simple, the only mystery is why they would be so assinine.

Last edited:

it's actually kind of funny how much they hate the Salvation Army when the SA can ignore their own beliefs while executing their core mission, which is helping people who need help.

They may consider homosexuality sinful, and may only recognize opposite sex marriage, but it has zero impact on who they help, not because government would make them do it, because that's their belief structure. Helping people overrides even their own doctrine.

Chic Fila is going to lose customers. It is really that simple, the only mystery is why they would be so assinine.
Perhaps you don't matter.

Forum List

Back