Chicago mayor wants to be a sanctuary city...just don't send any here.

I posted the definition. Educating a blob supporter is impossible.
This is what I get from your link: "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. "

I know what it means I just wanted to see you state it. It means the Sanctuary Cities will protect CRIMINAL ILLEGALS so it's even worse than just inviting illegals to their cities.

Okay I'll bite.....what does SCINO mean?
All i found was a hair care product.

1.jpg

This is what I get from your link: "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. "

I know what it means I just wanted to see you state it. It means the Sanctuary Cities will protect CRIMINAL ILLEGALS so it's even worse than just inviting illegals to their cities.
Again, you're incredibly ignorant on this topic but in the macro, why should this topic be any different than the others of which you comment often but know even less?

Brandon Johnson says Chicago is a welcoming place for illegal immigrants, but he also says that helping illegal immigrants reach his sanctuary city is cruel and evil.

What the hell is wrong with some of these liberals. Is there money involved with calling your city a Sanctuary City? They love the money, just don't want the responsibility.

Brandon Johnson thinks it is 'wicked' to help illegal immigrants reach his sanctuary city
Screw the goddamned lunatic Democrats running the City of Chicago... keep sending Illegal Aliens by the busload and trainload... make 'em choke on that status...

Ya gotta love all these so called sanctuary cities crying foul when the the shit hits their doorstep.
So how do our local liberals here on USMB answer the hypocrisy?

It reminds me of my leftist neighbor years ago. She was complaining out suburb didn't have enough color in it. She said what we needed to do was reach out to the black community and encourage them to move here.

Well her wish finally came true, and she was the first on the street to put her house up for sale. She gave me a half-dozen excuses why she was moving except the real one. She moved to the whitest upper-middle class suburb her money could afford, and is probably still preaching her diversity message over there.

Democrat cities don’t want to be flooded with illegals yet they have no problem with southern border towns being flooded. Stop taking an “open border” or relaxed immigration law enforcement stance while crying about illegals being sent to your cities.

Its not my interpretation...it's the definition.

The term sanctuary city refers to the orientation of the police officers in the city who will not ask about your legal status when you call for assistance. Meaning that you enjoy the protections of the law and you cannot be taken advantage of. It has nothing to do with lodging, dining, or supplying undocumented persons.

So why would they have this orientation at all if they're not welcoming to illegal 'refugees' and don't want them there to begin with? So what you are really saying is that they don't really want them either, and they're not welcome? How is that a different opinion than the op, sounds like you're in agreement. :dunno:

sanc·tu·ar·y

a place of refuge or safety.

Some of these Liberals? They are all sanctimonious fakes. They put themselves up on pedestals proclaiming to the world how wonderful and welcoming they are. But when the rubber meets the road and the illegals get dropped on their doorstep it's "WHOA HEY HO NOW!!!!! WE GOT NO ROOM FOR YOU!!!! GET ON DOWN THE ROAD PEDRO!!!!"
Well it's known they promise the sun until they get into office and hen remove the sun from the listings.

Democrat cities don’t want to be flooded with illegals yet they have no problem with southern border towns being flooded. Stop taking an “open border” or relaxed immigration law enforcement stance while crying about illegals being sent to your cities.
Well isn't that the statement required by these SCINO's to let's go brandon? Hey fkface, stop the leak at the border. Don't blame the victims of the nonsense. They're only sharing the pain, and they don't like it just like the victims. I'd like for johnson to explain why the burden is only on south TX?

Its not my interpretation...it's the definition.

The term sanctuary city refers to the orientation of the police officers in the city who will not ask about your legal status when you call for assistance. Meaning that you enjoy the protections of the law and you cannot be taken advantage of. It has nothing to do with lodging, dining, or supplying undocumented persons.time
time to change the language once your hypocrisy has been exposed....same old same old

What is it you didn't understand. Your side got caught and are now changing your story. One could call that revisionist history.
True, one could call it revisionist history, but it sure appears like typical Democrat BS.

Forum List

Back