Chicago/Illinois population is DECLINING. Progressive/leftist policy results on full display.

The only question is are those people that are wise enough to flee leftist oppression & violence going to bring those problems with them to the states/cities they move to...
What a load. Rhetoric nonsense, devoid of substance. In fact, what happens in the West is a lot of people leave California due to overcrowding and high prices, move to other Western states, and turn them blue! We've already done this with NM and CO, NV is now pretty much blue, and even AZ is trending purple.

You LOSE, Republiscum! Quick! Move some white-right misfits to Texas or you'll lose it, too!

¡JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA!
Ja ja??? Is that like Allah Akbar?

Americans that can, are fleeing left wing run places for a better chance at life.
They leave red states also. So what?
Please.....the numbers don't lie....it's the economy stupid: Census confirms Texas and Florida are America's future

Leftwing policies destroy lives....people are moving for a better life, in places run by Republicans...more freedom, more opportunities....safer....
Freedom? Freedom to do what, exactly? I live in a very blue state, and am unaware of any restrictions on my freedom. Yes, and it's a blue state we Yankees turned blue by moving here in numbers, and now we outweigh the native-born white-right scum who used to make it a GOP stronghold. Yes, Virginia! And we're now turning NC blue, and GA soon to follow.

Republicans cannot win a national election without cheating, and they know it.

The only question is are those people that are wise enough to flee leftist oppression & violence going to bring those problems with them to the states/cities they move to...
What a load. Rhetoric nonsense, devoid of substance. In fact, what happens in the West is a lot of people leave California due to overcrowding and high prices, move to other Western states, and turn them blue! We've already done this with NM and CO, NV is now pretty much blue, and even AZ is trending purple.

You LOSE, Republiscum! Quick! Move some white-right misfits to Texas or you'll lose it, too!

No, racist turd, it's Spanish for HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... get it, I'm laughing at you white-right traitors. Unlike you, I can speak more than 62% of a language.

No, racist turd, it's Spanish for HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... get it, I'm laughing at you white-right traitors. Unlike you, I can speak more than 62% of a language.
Truthdontmatter, is that you? Are you back again?

Must be those nasty Republican polices that are driving people out of WV and Miss.
That is in fact true for WV, my home state. Corporate de-reg sent a lot of WV jobs to China. Check out all the rusting closed factories along the Little Kanawha River. Reaganomics in action!

Must be those nasty Republican polices that are driving people out of WV and Miss.
Lack of opportunity.

There is no lack of opportunity in the big cities run by leftists yet the people are leaving.
Why are they leaving West Virginia the most since it doesn't have any megalopolis cities. Or can you answer that since you seem to be blind in one eye and only can see partially out of the other on the issue?

Lack of opportunity.

There is no lack of opportunity in the big cities run by leftists yet the people are leaving.
USA cities stink! I've been in cities in other countries, and in the developed nations they are FAR nicer than in the USA. Thanks to GOP negligence, do-nothing, de-reg, and corporate ass-kissing, cities evolve as corporations want them to... there is little public input.

Lack of opportunity.

USA cities stink! I've been in cities in other countries, and in the developed nations they are FAR nicer than in the USA. Thanks to GOP negligence, do-nothing, de-reg, and corporate ass-kissing, cities evolve as corporations want them to... there is little public input.
You're an idiot. Almost ALL major US cities are run by the left ENTIRELY and have been for decades

Lack of opportunity.

Why are they leaving West Virginia the most since it doesn't have any megalopolis cities. Or can you answer that since you seem to be blind in one eye and only can see partially out of the other on the issue?
My father went to WVU on the GI Bill after WW2, got a white-collar job and we moved to Pittsburgh. Why? His answer was always, "I did not want to mine coal."

Appalachia = 3rd world for white people.

Lack of opportunity.

You're an idiot. Almost ALL major US cities are run by the left ENTIRELY and have been for decades
Then, smart guy, tell us why people are leaving WV where the largest city is barely a large town? WV, a very red state? Explain that, ok? Don't just deflect to Faux-News talking points, boy!

The Northeast and the Industrial Midwest have been losing congressional seats every census for the last several decades regardless of what party controls the state.
Only we know that 100% of the most populous areas in that state are controlled by DemNazis.
You need to watch your mouth, boy. You start calling us Nazis in my presence and you'll not enjoy the outcome. You Republiscum are the fascists in play here, boy. You support a dictator, you hate democracy, and you are treasonous insurgents.

You are going to go down, fall hard, little punk incel traitor bitch.

Americans that can, are fleeing left wing run places for a better chance at life.
Please.....the numbers don't lie....it's the economy stupid: Census confirms Texas and Florida are America's future

Leftwing policies destroy lives....people are moving for a better life, in places run by Republicans...more freedom, more opportunities....safer....
yeah it's all about the money and the money shifts over time, look at West Virginia and Mississippi it leads the nation in decline and it's ran by Repubs, why is that Mr, Stable Genius, could it be economics? I can tell you personally that Texass is not a place for freedom because the pigs are like leeches and the brownouts are a bitch to live with.
Both WV and Miss were controlled by Dems for decades...centuries really....Mississippi is slowly coming back.

WV has one armed tied behind it's back, given the massive regulations from the Feds (Obama, Xiden etc) on the coal industry.

But you are right, it's all about the money.....freedom brings it.....and that's why folks are fleeing the leftwing run places that destroy freedom

The Northeast and the Industrial Midwest have been losing congressional seats every census for the last several decades regardless of what party controls the state.
Only we know that 100% of the most populous areas in that state are controlled by DemNazis.
You need to watch your mouth, boy. You start calling us Nazis in my presence and you'll not enjoy the outcome. You Republiscum are the fascists in play here, boy. You support a dictator, you hate democracy, and you are treasonous insurgents.

You are going to go down, fall hard, little punk incel traitor bitch.
The DemNazis follow the exact same blueprint the Nazis did when they took over The Weimar Democratic Republic of Germany.

DemNazis same as Them Nazis.

We bring progress, social evolution, advancement. Republicans maintain stagnation, reactionism and racism.

Which state is the most prosperous, leading the nation? California.

White states are basket cases? All RED... AR, MS, WV, AL, etc.

Republican voters are the duped footsoldiers of corporate fascism... utterly brainwashed, unable to think, and stirred up to manifest all that seething frustration and incel angst.

Anyone you know who's a white right... TURN THEM IN!

OH NOES! Populations are shifting! OH NOES!

yeah it's all about the money and the money shifts over time, look at West Virginia and Mississippi it leads the nation in decline and it's ran by Repubs, why is that Mr, Stable Genius, could it be economics? I can tell you personally that Texass is not a place for freedom because the pigs are like leeches and the brownouts are a bitch to live with.
Both WV and Miss were controlled by Dems for decades...centuries really....Mississippi is slowly coming back.

WV has one armed tied behind it's back, given the massive regulations from the Feds (Obama, Xiden etc) on the coal industry.

But you are right, it's all about the money.....freedom brings it.....and that's why folks are fleeing the leftwing run places that destroy freedom
You need to shut your mouth about WV. Coal is dead, globally. Corporate parasites could build solar and wind mfg facilities in WV, but nooooooooooo...

The coal industry screwed WV. Good riddance. It was a murderous blight.

ndAmericans that can, are fleeing left wing run places for a better chance at life.

Freedom? Freedom to do what, exactly? I live in a very blue state, and am unaware of any restrictions on mrthery freedom. Yes, and it's a blue state we Yankees turned blue by moving here in numbers, and now we outweigh the native-born white-right scum who used to make it a GOP stronghold. Yes, Virginia! And we're now turning NC blue, and GA soon to follow.

VA has a long history of Dem leadership...long dark racist history. It took the GOP to end that....and has been rather purple. VA is largely dependent on Federal money...so it continues to be rather purple.

and if you aren't familar with some of the recent cases involving freedom being stripped and leftist policies in places like Loundon's school system, then you aren't paying much attention. Nor, were you playing attention to Gov Blackfaces, just silly Chinese Virus rules....

ndAmericans that can, are fleeing left wing run places for a better chance at life.

Freedom? Freedom to do what, exactly? I live in a very blue state, and am unaware of any restrictions on mrthery freedom. Yes, and it's a blue state we Yankees turned blue by moving here in numbers, and now we outweigh the native-born white-right scum who used to make it a GOP stronghold. Yes, Virginia! And we're now turning NC blue, and GA soon to follow.

VA has a long history of Dem leadership...long dark racist history. It took the GOP to end that....and has been rather purple. VA is largely dependent on Federal money...so it continues to be rather purple.

and if you aren't familar with some of the recent cases involving freedom being stripped and leftist policies in places like Loundon's school system, then you aren't paying much attention. Nor, were you playing attention to Gov Blackfaces, just silly Chinese Virus rules....
Get your head out of the 1800's. VA was a GOP state after all the racist Dixiecrat scum shifted to the GOP. It has become Democratic recently. Freedom being stripped? What freedom? You're delusional. Freedom to be racist? Freedom to bear arms irresponsibly? that is all you white-rights want, isn't it?

Yeah that virus killed 600,000 in the USA, but it was "silly". You are a sociopath, apparently, who'd have hundreds of thousands die so you can go to a bar without a mask on. Fool.

Texass has a long history of Democratic Party leaders controlling the state also.

Forum List

Back