Chicago/Illinois population is DECLINING. Progressive/leftist policy results on full display.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

The only question is are those people that are wise enough to flee leftist oppression & violence going to bring those problems with them to the states/cities they move to...

The Northeast and the Industrial Midwest have been losing congressional seats every census for the last several decades regardless of what party controls the state.

The only question is are those people that are wise enough to flee leftist oppression & violence going to bring those problems with them to the states/cities they move to...
West Virginia has the highest percentage of people leaving their state in the US.

West Virginia has the highest percentage of people leaving their state in the US.

People can walk down the streets without getting shot in the city of Newell, WV. Unlike Chicago, which has black MAGA gangs walking the streets even on school nights during Polar Vortexes harassing the homos.

• Banned
The red state I live in has gone down hill since the GOP took over
Pie in the sky nonsense.

Of course Covid saw terrible retractions across all industries across the US in 2020 but the trend for Missouri has been up not down.

More people are getting shot than leaving each week for cripes sakes....lolol

Fast track to population decimation

People can walk down the streets without getting shot in the city of Newell, WV. Unlike Chicago, which has black MAGA gangs walking the streets even on school nights during Polar Vortexes harassing the homos.
I have walked down the streets of Chicago and not been shot.

Three states lost population from 2010 to 2020: West Virginia, Mississippi, and Illinois.

Two red one blue, explain this OP..

The Northeast and the Industrial Midwest have been losing congressional seats every census for the last several decades regardless of what party controls the state.
Only we know that 100% of the most populous areas in that state are controlled by DemNazis.

I am sure you were very careful as well.

His redneck ass hasn't walked the south side.
He might have walked the tourist regions but that's it

You don't find drugz and hookers in the tourist regions dickhead, just like in KC I don't go to big cities to see the tourist sites I go for sin and criminal activity because that is entertainment for me. You may skirt the so called dangerous zones but I damn sure don't. I am not a reformed convict.

Americans that can, are fleeing left wing run places for a better chance at life.
They leave red states also. So what?
Please.....the numbers don't lie....it's the economy stupid: Census confirms Texas and Florida are America's future

Leftwing policies destroy lives....people are moving for a better life, in places run by Republicans...more freedom, more opportunities....safer....
yeah it's all about the money and the money shifts over time, look at West Virginia and Mississippi it leads the nation in decline and it's ran by Repubs, why is that Mr, Stable Genius, could it be economics? I can tell you personally that Texass is not a place for freedom because the pigs are like leeches and the brownouts are a bitch to live with.

What a load. Rhetoric nonsense, devoid of substance. In fact, what happens in the West is a lot of people leave California due to overcrowding and high prices, move to other Western states, and turn them blue! We've already done this with NM and CO, NV is now pretty much blue, and even AZ is trending purple.

You LOSE, Republiscum! Quick! Move some white-right misfits to Texas or you'll lose it, too!

¡JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA!

You don't find drugz and hookers in the tourist regions dickhead, just like in KC I don't go to big cities to see the tourist sites I go for sin and criminal activity because that is entertainment for me. You may skirt the so called dangerous zones but I damn sure don't. I am not a reformed convict.
I worked EVERYDAY in the KC ghettos rehabbing their shitty housing for 2 years dumbass. KC is not Chicago.
Troll harder moron

Forum List

Back