Chicago has some of the toughest gun laws in the US. Why is it a shooting gallery?

It would seem these strict gun laws don’t work.

Obviously similar laws worked in New York city during the Giuliani mayoral tenure and the Bloomberg tenure because the laws were enforces until DeBlasio became mayor.
Lightfoot has not enforced the laws in Chicago and blames the police for all her lack of enforcement of law.

They'll just say they come from Indiana...lol

And Kentucky, and Tennessee, and Alabama, and Louisiana, and Mississippi. This has been researched to the Nth...
So why aren’t those places a shooting gallery like Chicago?
Because those places haven’t disarmed LAW ABIDING citizens like Chicago has. Criminals in Chicago don’t have to worry about innocent victims shooting back at them.

And Kentucky, and Tennessee, and Alabama, and Louisiana, and Mississippi. This has been researched to the Nth...

And thy didn't come from other states they would come in from Mexico, just like drugs. Especially with Joe Dufus having open borders.

There is a market for killing in Chicago and there will always be someone to provide the guns to do it.

Sure. Whatever. Simple Google search mentions nothing about Mexico. And there are no open borders. In fact, at the moment, I believe they are all shut down.

You need to have better reading comprehension.

What I said was if there was a market for guns then there would be suppliers. If the suppliers were not local then the guns would come in from elsewhere. Just like drugs and other illegals things. With the southern border wide open because of Joe Dufus why wouldn't there be illegal gun traffic?

The Negroes in Chicago create the demand. Being ghetto trash they are hell bent on killing one another. Sometimes there are 50-70 shot in a weekend. That is quite a market opportunity for guns, isn't it?

Don't you like 2nd Amendment solutions?
I’m sure you thought that was clever when you typed it. It isn’t.

We are talking about murder. Quote the part of the 2nd Amendment affirming the right to murder.

At least you admit criminals ignore gun laws.

Said nothing of the sort. Criminals always ignore laws. Kind of a given. You asked why Chicago was a shooting gallery? Answer, a good flow of guns from gun friendly states brought in by..wait for it...mostly white gun runners.
Link us up to these white gun runners.

And I will ask again, why aren’t all those states with lax gun laws the shooting gallery Chicago is?

Said nothing of the sort. Criminals always ignore laws. Kind of a given. You asked why Chicago was a shooting gallery? Answer, a good flow of guns from gun friendly states brought in by..wait for it...mostly white gun runners.

You mean STOLEN from white gun LEGAL gun owners.

No. Run in from gun friendly states. Again, this not in dispute. It's been researched to the nines.
Why aren’t those gun friendly states shooting galleries like Chicago?

Amazing isn't that there are cities out there that have a higher crime rate than Chicago, like Memphis for example.

Good point. Pretty much any city run by people like you will be very violent, filthy, and depressing.

And I will ask again, why aren’t all those states with lax gun laws the shooting gallery Chicago is?
JackOfNoTrades where did you go?

Cry, bitch. You can control everything, you fucking tyrant.

Shouldn't you add another "F" after Of in his handle?? Maybe an "Of" after off?

Jack Off Of No Trades!!!. Least he is honest about himself. Damned I might like this guy for admitting that

To bed Smooshy Faced Joe Biden. You know, people do that after a long day at work with the occasional post as a distraction. :)

The answer to your question is....there are.
New Orleans, Memphis, Louisville, Dallas, Phoenix, St. Louis all immediately spring to mind.
Ever been to Gary, IN? :)

Again, I'm not sure why you keep posting inane crap. This has been researched more than Jimmy Hoffa's disappearance.

So the OP is now insisting that because the insurrectionists didn't actually have the resources to overthrow the US government like they wanted to, it means that their actions were not insurrection.

That's like saying going in to a Wal-Mart and attempting to steal something isn't Steph if you get caught. Attempting to commit a crime is still a crime.

So the OP is now insisting that because the insurrectionists didn't actually have the resources to overthrow the US government like they wanted to, it means that their actions were not insurrection.

That's like saying going in to a Wal-Mart and attempting to steal something isn't Steph if you get caught. Attempting to commit a crime is still a crime.
You don’t even know what thread you are in, Dumbfuck.

but since you brought it up……

How many insurrection charges have been filed?

You don’t even know what thread you are in, Dumbfuck.

but since you brought it up……

How many insurrection charges have been filed?
I think the Forum is glitching went into one thread and it made me post in another

What they need in Chicongo is more guns, free ammo, and serious marksmanship classes. That, and fewer gun control laws.

Then sane residents can settle back with a cold beer and a bag of chips. They can relax, watch, and laugh, as the garbage people kill themselves off.

Problem solved.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back