Chicago-area city councilman tells rich, white leftists to sign up to host immigrant families

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
I think it should be mandatory for ALL Biden supporters to house immigrants, but this is a good start.

I'm sure a grand total of ZERO white lefties signed up for this opportunity, of course. They HATE immigrants.

JFC-3088662.jpg

I think it should be mandatory for ALL Biden supporters to house immigrants, but this is a good start.

I'm sure a grand total of ZERO white lefties signed up for this opportunity, of course. They HATE immigrants.

Hilarious shit. He sounds like he actually thinks any rich leftists are going to throw open their doors!

Doesn't Queer Barry have a big Condo in Chicago? He is only half White but he has the room to take in several families. Why doen't he do it? He endorsed Potatohead that allowed the little shits to come in so why doesn't he bear some of the responsibility?

Then he has that mega mansion on Martha's Vineyard. Hell, he could accommodate a couple of hundred of the little bastards.

Doesn't Queer Barry have a big Condo in Chicago? He is only half White but he has the room to take in several families. Why doen't he do it? He endorsed Potatohead that allowed the little shits to come in so why doesn't he bear some of the responsibility?

Then he has that mega mansion on Martha's Vineyard. Hell, he could accommodate a couple of hundred of the little bastards.

And yet he won't do it. I guess the inscription on the Statue of Liberty doesn't mean anything to him.

Forum List

Back