Chexit: Lawmaker proposes that Chicago secedes from Illinois & become the 51st state in America!

Secede, okay. State, no. Make them a territory without voting privileges.

Do it. While you're at it take NYC, LA, San Francisco, Seattle, and Portland too.

its a republican idea, obviously!
I think the better idea would be to place strategic explosive charges all around the city and when properly detonated, separate the city from the rest of Illinois and turn it into an island of the Great Lakes. No bridges, no airports, just and island where all the crooks can fight it out. When only 1 person is left on it, that is the Ruler of Chicago...Last man standing...

its a republican idea, obviously!
I think the better idea would be to place strategic explosive charges all around the city and when properly detonated, separate the city from the rest of Illinois and turn it into an island of the Great Lakes. No bridges, no airports, just and island where all the crooks can fight it out. When only 1 person is left on it, that is the Ruler of Chicago...Last man standing...

Pliskin approves.

snakepliskin.jpg

Forgive me if this is a dumb question but what is wrong with how the American map already is? 50 states sounds like enough in my opinion.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forgive me if this is a dumb question but what is wrong with how the American map already is? 50 states sounds like enough in my opinion.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Which is why I stated that Shitcago should be made into an island so no one can leave that city, but certain unlawful people can enter. Yes Snake Pliskin would agree...

We cannot CONSUME our way into equality. And too often our greatest examples, even our schools, train us to be consumers instead of PRODUCERS. We must produce for ourselves. We must own for ourselves.

Forum List

Back