Cheney Bashes Trump Again, Why Doesn't She Switch Parties?

Cool. Where? In the anals of the museum of magaturds like you? Can I visit said museum? Can I piss all over it?
Walking feces like you just shit in the streets anyway. Showing what a whiny asshole you are boy. Now clean Xi’s shit off your nose. Still ALL BIDEN’S FAULT.

This should doom her chances of getting re-elected in a red state.

---Cheney said, “He set this in motion. He began the process of negotiating with the Taliban. ---

She just threw Trump under the bus again. It would serve her right if the GOP expelled her.

She doesn't have to she belongs to the uniparty Corp establishment

Walking feces like you just shit in the streets anyway. Showing what a whiny asshole you are boy. Now clean Xi’s shit off your nose. Still ALL BIDEN’S FAULT.
*Ahem* He's still your president, maggot.

I'm lukewarm to him. Seems a typical democrat with a laundry list of things that will piss off the right, and do little to fix actual problems in our nation.

But his win deflated weak little magaturd fags like you. Nobody even likes looking at you miserable fucks. I say, suffer, bitches.

It's "annals" ya slack-jawed faggot.

You've been playing too much "WRONG HOLE!!" with your unemployable your stoner buds....
I know the word quite well, assface. I just felt magaturds aren't worth the extra 'n'. Anal is more on point when referencing your flavor of political radicalism.

Edit: It's a sick burn. I'm glad you totally missed it. It's like a theme for magaturds.

*Ahem* He's still your president, maggot.

I'm lukewarm to him. Seems a typical democrat with a laundry list of things that will piss off the right, and do little to fix actual problems in our nation.

But his win deflated weak little magaturd fags like you. Nobody even likes looking at you miserable fucks. I say, suffer, bitches.
Nothing deflated me turd boy. Your desperation to project your misery and suffering and homosexuality is obvious. I laugh at weak minded tools like you who have to defend Xiden at all costs and blame Trump for everything.

I know the word quite well, assface. I just felt magaturds aren't worth the extra 'n'. Anal is more on point when referencing your flavor of political radicalism.
The homosexuality is strong with you. Even Master Yoda agrees.

1629867593568.jpeg

Nothing deflated me turd boy. Your desperation to project your misery and suffering and homosexuality is obvious. I laugh at weak minded tools like you who have to defend Xiden at all costs and blame Trump for everything.
I'm not here to defend Biden. I'm here to get my pound of flesh, magaturd. You're too brainwashed to understand that some folks won't forget the damage you've done to society and our democracy. These are things that your political tribe will pay the debt for, even if the rest of America has to hold it down and beat you with it.

"... crybaby ... garbage ... Dim shit ... ass clown... Asslips ... fucking uneducated retard ... horse’s ass ... asswipe ... knuckle dragger ... stupid ... little bitch ... bitch boy... first grade dunce ... "

:puke: I like US Message Board but I'm not sure why :dev3:

---Cheney said, “He set this in motion. He began the process of negotiating with the Taliban. ---

She just threw Trump under the bus again. It would serve her right if the GOP expelled her.

Whether she is relected or not, it's up to the people who live in the state of Wyoming, and nobody else. Cheney's father is one of the kindest men who ever lived on the face of the earth. He is never going to turn his back on family. I know, because I lived in Natrona County for 35 years. He and his wife deserve everything good in this life because aside from being very loyal to the State of Wyoming, they'd give you the shirt off their backs if you needed one. Long before his popularity in politics, he was loved by his friends at the local high school who voted his sweetheart and him Homecoming King and Queen. I wouldn't get too concerned about Ms. Cheney. She likely viewed something that turned her stomach and decided my beloved President wasn't in the best interest of her Spartan way of life. I couldn't agree with her less, because in my lifetime, I have seen people change for the better when they start following orders from the man upstairs. What I heard was this: that a prayer meeting with Congressional men, President Trump became dedicated to doing the right thing for the American people and their needs for freedom's benefits. In spite of his. decision to act in the people's best interest, his rivals in Congress decided to invest all the nation's time with an impeachment that was suggested and encouraged by President Obama. It was his job to arrange for a peaceful transfer of power. He did not comply with that part of his job requirement, and failure to discipline hia Vice President who was making unconstitutional use of public office by helping himself to foreign aid money in the form of extortion and illegal kinkbacks.

Because she's a republican.

Derp.
Republican establishment types have put Republican voters in this position. As long as the other side was not interfering in their everyday lives, voters let a lot of things go by. When the other side ramped up all the Propaganda to many Repub politicians let it go. And now, here we are. You can bet if Repubs come back to power, and they try to remove some of the massive spending packages in bills Progs will and have passed, that some McCain types will show up to deny the attempt when the vote happens.

Cheney is still a republican. She would vote for every tax cut for the rich, gut any labor law, take the side of big business against any number of Americans, roll back any environmental regulation and support a war anywhere.

Trump DESERVES to be thrown under the bus. Repeatedly. Trump created this mess in Afghanistan and once again, Joe Biden is cleaning up after him.

75,000 people have been airlifted out of Afghanistan. People are calling it a "miracle" and saying they would have never believed it possible.

Forum List

Back