Chemtrails,Geoengineering, SAG, dementia alzheimers all linked

CHEMTRAILS, GEOENGINEERING, SAG, DEMENTIA, ALZHEIMERS ALL LINKED

They are NOT "contrails" in the skies above our land, they are Stratospheric Sulfate Aerosols Geoengineering. Don't ever believe the cover-up of the facts.
----------------------------------------
But, hey you civilian know it all's just know everything and it's all to be so helpful to the ppl of the nation.
Truth is stranger than fiction and it takes a mind to know what it takes to solve the puzzle losers can't seem

So, you're a moron because......chem trails.

Here is a short vid of them turning chem trails on
Southwest Airlines - Weaponized For Climate Engineering Programs
Here is one, the spray from black to white
Alaska Airlines - Morning Carbon Black Dust Spraying over Wyoming

straitjacket_preview.jpg

straitjacket_preview.jpg

The more you post your haha funny pics and your childish reply's shows your ignorance of the subject so unless you have something intelligent to say perhaps you would be better off watching your cartoons.

so perhaps all the AGW disinformation is diverting from the fact that it's not only true, it's truth extends to our own active machinations

~S~

It is so funny to watch you TRUE DIE HARD ASSHOLES MAKE FUN OF AN AREA OF SCIENCE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

But somehow we are to believe that you do......

we always get the last laugh cyka. I proved it exist VIA a college site SO AGAIN YOU LOOK LIKE THE HUGE ASS HOLE IN YOUR ATTACK ADN NAME CALLING OF ME LITTLE CYKA!!!

TAKE YOUR CRAZY TRAIN AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS YOU LOOK TO BE THE RETARD NOT ME!! ONLY THOSE WHO ARE AS MUCH OF A MORON AS YO SEE ME AS YOU DO AND YOUR ALL GAWD DAM MORONS WHO CAN'T BE SHOWN TRUTH BECAUSE YOUR STUPIDITY IS A STRONGER LEVEL OF RETARD FOR YOU ALL!!!

SO SIT ON IT AND ROTATE CYKA!!

LIKE WE SAID YOUR A FKN RETARD ON STEROIDS

upload_2019-12-30_16-18-22-png.297437

WHEN YOU ARE A RETARD ON STEROIDS YOU DENY CLOUD SEEING EVEN THOUGH COLLEGE COURSES OFFER IT!!
YES PPL YOU REALLY ARE DUMBER THAN YOU EVEN KNOW OR WILL EVER KNOW YOUR IDIOTS AND I PROVE IT OVER AND OVER AS DOES EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE YOU WEAK LITTLE BITCHES ATTACK CONSTANTLY!!

WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS STUPID --------- ---------------- R ON STEROIDS OH LOOK UR OWN HOME STATE CYKA!!

LIKE WE SAID IT HAPPENS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACES PATHETIC DUMB ASS!!

Nevada State Cloud Seeding Program

The Nevada State Cloud Seeding Program is currently conducted in the Lake Tahoe Basin, the Spring Mountains, Ruby Mountains, and Santa Rosa Mountains. The current (2018-2019) program was funded under the 2017 Nevada State Legislature’s Assembly Bill Number 518, section 68, which passed on May 30, 2017. That funding ($680k) allowed DRI scientists to restart the Nevada State Cloud Seeding Program, and allowed DRI to invest in ground-based cloud seeding infrastructure and equipment needed to expand cloud seeding research and operations in both Southern and Eastern Nevada.

Nevada_2018-19map.jpg
Map of DRI's cloud seeding sites for winter 2018-2019 as part of the Nevada State Cloud Seeding Program.
Nevada State Cloud Seeding Program - DRI Desert Research Institute

upload_2019-12-31_7-12-37.png

IT'S ALL JUST SO FAKE

News and Media Coverage

Title
Date Published
Source

Why ‘Cloud Seeding’ Is Increasingly Attractive To The Thirsty West Feb. 20, 2018 Huffington Post
Drone cloud-seeding focus of Nevada Project May 22, 2016 Las Vegas Review Journal
Scientists are controlling the weather May 20, 2016 Outside Magazine
Cloud seeding can help increase snowfall, but should it? March 18, 2016 Transworld Snowboarding
Can cloud seeding cure Nevada's drought? April 13, 2015 Nevada Public Radio
New cloud seeding study from Wyoming Dec. 27, 2014
High Country News

Cloud seeding, no longer magical thinking, is poised for use this winter Oct. 6, 2014 Sacramento Bee
Fact Checker: Is cloud seeding making Ely drier? Feb. 16, 2013 Reno Gazette Journal

DRI Press Releases

Title
Date Published
Source

DRI unmanned cloud seeding realizes beyond visual line of sight Feb. 16, 2017 DRI Newsroom
DRI unmanned cloud-seeding project gains ejectable flare capability June 23, 2016 DRI Newsroom
Unmanned cloud-seeding aircraft takes flight in Nevada May 3, 2016 DRI Newsroom
Autonomous cloud seeding aircraft successfully tested in Nevada Feb 23, 2016

News and Media Coverage - DRI Desert Research Institute

It is so funny to watch you TRUE DIE HARD ASSHOLES MAKE FUN OF AN AREA OF SCIENCE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

But somehow we are to believe that you do......

we always get the last laugh cyka. I proved it exist VIA a college site

Unlike you, I actually went to college
I'm glad you know so much soy boy I HAVE MY DEGREE BI***

ODU GOT YOU BEAT!!
SO DOES HAVING A PARALEGAL DEGREE CYKA!!

IF YOU EVEN KNOW WTF ODU EVEN IS D.A.B.

YOUR JUST PISSED AND EMBARRASSED I JUST MADE YOOU LOOK LIKE A FKN MORON 1 MORE TIME!!!!

AT LEAST WHERE I WENT TO SCHOOL I WAS TAUGHT TO THINK---------AND NOT STOP AT HEADLINES.

MICE AND MEN STUPID FK.

That fucktard taz has a honorary degree in liberal arts he got from sucking Mooches dic.

It never even crosses their minds why colleges often have titles with " " Liberal arts" " Liberal college" liberal arts of science" I mean this bs is right in front of them LMFAO and they call us stupid bahaahah!!

Forum List

Back