Chelsea Manning has released the first photo of herself since being released from prison

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
US army private Chelsea Manning has posted a new photo of herself after being freed from a Kansas military prison and a 35-year sentence for leaking classified materials.

Chelsea Manning has released the first photo of herself since being released from prison
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well , Glad Manning is free, poor kid was probably used as a pawn or told to be a fall guy and they would get him out but she would have to serve time of some sort. You know gotta make it look good.

US army private Chelsea Manning has posted a new photo of herself after being freed from a Kansas military prison and a 35-year sentence for leaking classified materials.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well , Glad Manning is free, poor kid was probably used as a pawn or told to be a fall guy and they would get him out but she would have to serve time of some sort. You know gotta make it look good.

$100 bucks says he changes back to a guy.

Reading that my thought is "so what?" Why does what she looks like matter? Are people clamoring to "get with her?" Is she entering herself in a beauty contest? Is she seeking a career as a model?

It's fine that she released a photo of herself. I just don't get why her having done so is something to talk about.

Eh. She's not bad looking at all. I question the short haired lesbian hair-do though. It seems to be a waste of time to go full transgender only to maintain a bulldyke hair-do.

It's not a 'her', and never will be. It's just another mentally ill freak, and the pardon of this POS is a travesty.

Eh. She's not bad looking at all. I question the short haired lesbian hair-do though. It seems to be a waste of time to go full transgender only to maintain a bulldyke hair-do.

It isn't a 'transgender', it's a mutilated male.

We kinda got the point from the post you made 30 seconds before this one.

So? It bears repeating over and over, every time some delusional person refers to it as something it isn't.

So? It bears repeating over and over, every time some delusional person refers to it as something it isn't.

If you can call yourself a man why can't she call herself something she isn't as well?

If you can call yourself a man why can't she call herself something she isn't as well?

He can pretend to be anything he wants to be; that doesn't obligate anybody else to go along with it, just to keep from offending morons and gullible tools like yourself.

Chelsea Manning is a Patriot with a capital "P". And every American owes her a debt of gratitude for her act of courage in outing a criminal regime and showing the world that "truth" is the America way.

"Chelsea Manning has released the first photo of herself since being released from prison"

She is good with releasing things.

Liberals like to muddy the waters on religion, sexual identity or immigration status. But they absolutely KNOW immigration law, Christians, heterosexuals or Capitalism is fettering humanity...

$100 bucks says he changes back to a guy.

By gender, whatever you want to call that creature, it is still male.

Well, even though she is a traitor I'll admit that she is a good looking traitor. ;) I support her right to be who she is and think it is awesome.

You are definitely gay if you'd hit that.

Or just so desperate to get laid, that he'd go for any creature that he thinks might be willing to have sex with him.

Forum List

Back