Chelsea Clinton: ‘Please Leave Judge Kavanaugh’s Daughters Alone’

Didn't Brett Kavanaugh say that this charade against him was being done on behalf of the Clinton's?The Clinton's who hate him?

Oh yes! he did say that....he said it very clearly!

So....

.....now ....suddenly we have Chelsea coming out all innocent pretending to defend the Judge daughters.......well....don't you think the one who she is really trying to protect is her witch mother?

hmmm????? think about it!:wink_2:

I don't trust the Clintons.

Didn't Brett Kavanaugh say that this charade against him was being done on behalf of the Clinton's?The Clinton's who hate him?

Oh yes! he did say that....he said it very clearly!

So....

.....now ....suddenly we have Chelsea coming out all innocent pretending to defend the Judge daughters.......well....don't you think the one who she is really trying to protect is her witch mother?

hmmm????? think about it!:wink_2:

I don't trust the Clintons.
I don't blame you for not trusting them, but because no one gets to pick their parents, you know that its a safe bet that Chelsea isn't a stranger to being in the position that the judge's kids are now in. Another thing that she has in common with his children is the fact that she doesn't walk away from her parents no matter what which is where she and I are nothing alike. If there is anything that I have learned in life, it is that enabling a person's bad behavior will only help add more fuel to the fire that they started.

God bless you and the judge and his family and allies always!!!

Holly

I agree with Chelsea.

Chelsea Clinton has come out in defense of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s daughter, after a political cartoon featuring 10-year-old Liza Kavanaugh sparked outrage from critics who argued that children of prominent political figures should be off limits.

“Please leave Judge Kavanaugh’s daughters alone,” she tweeted Wednesday. “They do not belong in your cartoons, ‘jokes’, or skits. If you can’t make your point about Judge Kavanaugh, whatever it may be, without bullying his kids, it’s not worth making.”

It's a bit too late for Chelsea to weigh in on anything having to do with morality.

Just sayin'.

I agree with Chelsea.

Chelsea Clinton has come out in defense of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s daughter, after a political cartoon featuring 10-year-old Liza Kavanaugh sparked outrage from critics who argued that children of prominent political figures should be off limits.

“Please leave Judge Kavanaugh’s daughters alone,” she tweeted Wednesday. “They do not belong in your cartoons, ‘jokes’, or skits. If you can’t make your point about Judge Kavanaugh, whatever it may be, without bullying his kids, it’s not worth making.”

It's a bit too late for Chelsea to weigh in on anything having to do with morality.

Just sayin'.

Exactly right! :clap:

I agree with Chelsea.

I agree with chelsea! Leave the kids out of it always!

Forum List

Back