"Chelsea Clinton is a spoiled brat!!!" says Clinton advisor.

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Now Wikileaks reveals how Bill Clinton's closest adviser called Chelsea 'a spoiled brat' and accused her of leaving foundation staff member close to suicide

One of Bill Clinton's closest aides, Doug Band, called Chelsea Clinton 'a spoiled brat' and suggested she wasn't concerned about leaving a senior Clinton Foundation executive close to suicide, a new crop of John Podesta's emails reveal.

On the heels of last night's second presidential debate, Wikileaks released a trove of conversations from the inbox of Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman this morning.

In a conversation from November 2011, which is when Chelsea Clinton stepped up to play a greater role in the Clinton Foundation, Band goes off about the former first daughter to Podesta and Cheryl Mills, Hillary Clinton's chief of staff at the State Department.

Because of Band's close relationship with President Clinton, having worked his way up from White House intern, to body man to a more senior adviser role – similar to Huma Abedin's relationship with Hillary Clinton – Band and Chelsea Clinton were seen to almost have a sibling rivalry.

'She is acting like a spoiled brat kid who has nothing else to do but create issues to justify what she's doing because she, as she has said, hasn't found her way and has a lack of focus in life,' Band wrote of Chelsea Clinton, identifying her by her initials 'CVC' higher up in the email.

Need get this asap to them although I'm sure cvc won't believe it to be true [because] she doesn't want to. Even though the facts speak for themselves. John, I would appreciate your feedback and any suggestions,' Band writes, aiming the comment at Chelsea Clinton and asking Podesta for advice.

'I realize it is difficult to confront and reason with her but this could go [too] far and then we all will have a real serious set of other problems,' Band writes. 'I don't deserve this from her and deserve a tad more respect or at least a direct dialogue for me to explain these things.'

Read more: Now Wikileaks reveals how Bill Clinton's closest adviser called Chelsea 'a spoiled brat' and accused her of leaving staff member close to suicide | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Rotten apples fall close to the Mother tree.

One thing I can admit Donald Trump even has his limits of how low he will go, but those voting for him, well they don't!

Now Wikileaks reveals how Bill Clinton's closest adviser called Chelsea 'a spoiled brat' and accused her of leaving foundation staff member close to suicide

One of Bill Clinton's closest aides, Doug Band, called Chelsea Clinton 'a spoiled brat' and suggested she wasn't concerned about leaving a senior Clinton Foundation executive close to suicide, a new crop of John Podesta's emails reveal.

On the heels of last night's second presidential debate, Wikileaks released a trove of conversations from the inbox of Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman this morning.

In a conversation from November 2011, which is when Chelsea Clinton stepped up to play a greater role in the Clinton Foundation, Band goes off about the former first daughter to Podesta and Cheryl Mills, Hillary Clinton's chief of staff at the State Department.

Because of Band's close relationship with President Clinton, having worked his way up from White House intern, to body man to a more senior adviser role – similar to Huma Abedin's relationship with Hillary Clinton – Band and Chelsea Clinton were seen to almost have a sibling rivalry.

'She is acting like a spoiled brat kid who has nothing else to do but create issues to justify what she's doing because she, as she has said, hasn't found her way and has a lack of focus in life,' Band wrote of Chelsea Clinton, identifying her by her initials 'CVC' higher up in the email.

Need get this asap to them although I'm sure cvc won't believe it to be true [because] she doesn't want to. Even though the facts speak for themselves. John, I would appreciate your feedback and any suggestions,' Band writes, aiming the comment at Chelsea Clinton and asking Podesta for advice.

'I realize it is difficult to confront and reason with her but this could go [too] far and then we all will have a real serious set of other problems,' Band writes. 'I don't deserve this from her and deserve a tad more respect or at least a direct dialogue for me to explain these things.'

Read more: Now Wikileaks reveals how Bill Clinton's closest adviser called Chelsea 'a spoiled brat' and accused her of leaving staff member close to suicide | Daily Mail Online

Awwww, did the poor dear want to commit suicide because of a girl? WAAAAHHHHHHHH the poor poor baby!!!!

What a pussy.

Awwww, did the poor dear want to commit suicide because of a girl? WAAAAHHHHHHHH the poor poor baby!!!!

What a pussy.
Spoken like a very immature person.

Ah Trump voters- always taking the high road......

What a pussy.
Spoken like a very immature person.

Well, I am very immature.

But this "story" is absolutely pathetic. Assange has a major axe to grind with Hillary, so all of this is just meaningless character assassination.

The right has been trying to make the entire Clinton family look like sociopaths who destroy anything and everything in their path since the 90's, and now Assange is doing it too.

Ah Trump voters- always taking the high road......
That's because the Clinton's don't. Someone has to.

Web Hubbles love child is a brat :ack-1:

3.jpg

It's hilarious that you pitiful NaziCons believe all these distorted/doctored/fake emails courtesy of Putin and Assange.

also my friend used to work on martha raddat'z cars in boston, said she was a total miserable bitch. he didn't know anderson cooper though.

It's hilarious that you pitiful NaziCons believe all these distorted/doctored/fake emails courtesy of Putin and Assange.
there are other copies, donna brazile has one.

The three Clintons are rotten to the core.

But fear not, their end is nigh. :eusa_clap:

i wonder what chelsea looks like without make-up. if u send a pic, should I move my hamsters away from the computer?

I don't care about ugly o beautiful.

What we are talking here is spoiled! Spoiled brat! :mad:
she seemed "Very Confused" at the DNC. Hi,. my name is Chelsea Clinton, my dad is Bill Clinton and my mom can't climb stairs any more.

Show us where and how these are doctored emails? Did they use 1972 MS Word fonts like Dan Rather did?

Forum List

Back