Check Out Ben Carson's Hypocrisy

You have (the reverand) Jesse Jackson freely using anti-semite terms like "hymie town" and the (rev) Wright (telling Obama) that "God f....America" and the radical progs think that a brain surgeon and honorable man like Ben Carson is a "bigot". No surprises here.

Really? You compare denying human rights to gays and poor people to using a slur like hymie town? Really? Carson is threatening to deny gays the right to marry and the indigent people the right to use government aid. Think about how many people will die as a result of his denial of food stamps and medicaid and financial aid to the 100 million poor people.

Now compare that to how many people died when Jesse Jackson said "Hymie town". Let me know how that math goes for you.

As far as Reverend Wright, same thing: He used hurtful words. And unlike Carson, Rev. Wright is a marine. You should also mention how many Americans used epithets on Michelle Obama. Of course, the right wing zealots always ignore the insults hurled on TV and radio against Obama family. They only remember Rev. Wright and Hymie town language, something uttered 30 years ago or 15 years ago. Just words, nothing more.

Compare that to Bush's invasion of Iraq now. Thanks for playing.

Hey dummy Carson overcame these challenges to become a neurosurgeon at Johns Hopkins that's pretty damn impressive. I suspect you work the night shift at Denny's.

Whatever World Savior 's cover job is, World Savior is one of several (yet rare) manifestations of the ancient daemon Kasadya, the daemon that taught mankind and womankind how to abort their children in ages past. You're dealing with one of the most powerful and evil daemons that ever walketh the eorthe.

Blessed Be! The Great Mothers are the best ward against this daemon. Say their names and Kasadya shall trouble you no more: Freyja, Shakti, Hrathor, Rhiannon, Rhea, Ma'at, Morrigan!

From Enoch
He revealed to the children of the people (the various) flagellations of all evil - (the flagellation) of the souls and the demons, the smashing of the embryo in the womb so that it may be curshed, the flagellation of the soul ... the son of the serpent, whose name is Taba'ta.

You can look up his videos of interviews on Fox and CNN to see how much hatred he has for gays.
Or I can recognize that you were full of shit. Just like I thought.

Remember, unlike BC, I am not a hatemonger. You might want to check BC how much shit is filled inside him.

You are disillusioned, you are a hate monger.

Who do I hate? And what am I delusional about? You may have forgotten, BC hates gays. I do not. Again, are you serious about your accusation that I am a hate monger? If so I demand to know who I am hateful towards? Which group of people?

You can look up his videos of interviews on Fox and CNN to see how much hatred he has for gays.

Remember, unlike BC, I am not a hatemonger. You might want to check BC how much shit is filled inside him.

Who do I hate? And what am I delusional about? You may have forgotten, BC hates gays. I do not. Again, are you serious about your accusation that I am a hate monger? If so I demand to know who I am hateful towards? Which group of people?

You hate FOX News, you hate conservatives, you hate people that disagree with you. Go back in other threads and see how much hate you spew.

I might do a video on this dude. He is Mr. Hypocrite but sadly he is also a bigot. He hates gays, poor people, hates white liberals. He called white liberals the most racist people on earth. Imagine the ruckus on Fox Nuse had Obama called white conservatives the most racists people in America.

Meet Mr. Hypocrite
25b9_bc442_c687ce8_oJ.jpg.thumb
Is this all the libs have on him. Weak.

Libs don't even need that much. He is just another clown car occupant who is working on his resume. Not a chance in hell of him winning.

Hey dummy Carson overcame these challenges to become a neurosurgeon at Johns Hopkins that's pretty damn impressive. I suspect you work the night shift at Denny's.

Whatever World Savior 's cover job is, World Savior is one of several (yet rare) manifestations of the ancient daemon Kasadya, the daemon that taught mankind and womankind how to abort their children in ages past. You're dealing with one of the most powerful and evil daemons that ever walketh the eorthe.

Blessed Be! The Great Mothers are the best ward against this daemon. Say their names and Kasadya shall trouble you no more: Freyja, Shakti, Hrathor, Rhiannon, Rhea, Ma'at, Morrigan!

From Enoch
He revealed to the children of the people (the various) flagellations of all evil - (the flagellation) of the souls and the demons, the smashing of the embryo in the womb so that it may be curshed, the flagellation of the soul ... the son of the serpent, whose name is Taba'ta.

Wouldn't it be easier to just click your heels together and say "There's no place like home"?

You hate FOX News, you hate conservatives, you hate people that disagree with you. Go back in other threads and see how much hate you spew.

Nope, I don't hate anyone. I expose cons, Fox Nuse and the bigots. I never wish harm to others. You confuse disagreement and hate. Sorry disagreement is not the same has hate.

My my, can you calm down a bit. If you don't like to hear other people's opinion then why not take a break from this forum?

Nope, I don't hate anyone. I expose cons, Fox Nuse and the bigots. I never wish harm to others. You confuse disagreement and hate. Sorry disagreement is not the same has hate.
My my, can you calm down a bit. If you don't like to hear other people's opinion then why not take a break from this forum?

Your lies are nothing but hate, no confusion on my part.

I am very calm, and your opinion on what I should do is further proof of your hate and intolerance of others opinions.

Challenges?

I take then you support all Americans receiving all the government assistance he has?

Oh, and btw, what about all the government assistance many of his patients have received to make Carson's services as a doctor affordable?

Challenges?

I take then you support all Americans receiving all the government assistance he has?

Oh, and btw, what about all the government assistance many of his patients have received to make Carson's services as a doctor affordable?

Are you an idiot or something, hell yes I support government assistance that result in the poor rising up to the level of becoming a Neurosurgeon working at John Hopkins. Government assistance that enables able bodied people to sit around on their fat ass being a sponge while others work to pay their bills is another matter.

doc-holliday-wink-gif.gif

Eventus stultorum magister.

Fantasy man that you are.

I'm your huckleberry.

He stupid fuck. You dont see the hypocrisy in carsons now political "ideology". but then its all clear because you are a stupid fuck.

Here is you:crybaby:and here is me :laugh:

I'm your huckleberry.

He stupid fuck. You dont see the hypocrisy in carsons now political "ideology". but then its all clear because you are a stupid fuck.

Ah, so you are a weirdo okay noted.

I'm your huckleberry.

Ah, so you are a weirdo okay noted.

I might do a video on this dude. He is Mr. Hypocrite but sadly he is also a bigot. He hates gays, poor people, hates white liberals. He called white liberals the most racist people on earth. Imagine the ruckus on Fox Nuse had Obama called white conservatives the most racists people in America.

Meet Mr. Hypocrite

He is a prime example of what wasteful big government programs can, and is supposed to do, for the poor. One in a zillion. lol. I'm sure he has paid back all he received, in the form of federal taxes, over the years.

As much as I agree with the way he thinks, he is just not ready for prime-time. He needs to earn his way up to POTUS. Haven't we seen what inexperience brings to us?? I'm shocked he is in the top 4 of all the candidates, based upon a poll yesterday.

You still refuse to see and note the hypocrisy in his ideology.
Sounds typical.

Meet Mr. Hypocrite

He is a prime example of what wasteful big government programs can, and is supposed to do, for the poor. One in a zillion. lol. I'm sure he has paid back all he received, in the form of federal taxes, over the years.

As much as I agree with the way he thinks, he is just not ready for prime-time. He needs to earn his way up to POTUS. Haven't we seen what inexperience brings to us?? I'm shocked he is in the top 4 of all the candidates, based upon a poll yesterday.

Forum List

Back