Chechnya threatens to arm Mexico against US

Chechnya? Shit they cannot even feed themselves relying heavily on food aid. Let alone arming Mexico. Mexico is already flooded with arms courtesy of arm smuggling from USA.

actually that isn't true...that is a gun grabber myth....most guns in Mexico come from
Europe and China.....

Yes the myth that Mexican drug cartels would pay 1200 dollars each for a neutered semi auto us civilian version military style rifle is absolutely fucking stupid.

Liberals know nothing about guns, therefore don't know any better.

You may want to research that Dog shit. Arms comes from China are purchased through the legal systems. If it comes from Chechnya to supply the rebels has to be done illegally. Maybe you missed CNN that was shown last year demonstrating how easy to buy a gun at gun show in Texas then sell to Mexico. The myth of 1200 is very old. Update your dog brain.

You may want to research that Dog shit. Arms comes from China are purchased through the legal systems. If it comes from Chechnya to supply the rebels has to be done illegally. Maybe you missed CNN that was shown last year demonstrating how easy to buy a gun at gun show in Texas then sell to Mexico. The myth of 1200 is very old. Update your dog brain.

OMG that is probably the stupidest post I have read here yet.
CNN must have you on the edge of seat.

When is the last time you bought an AR15? (I'm sure never). 1200 is about the lower to mid level price point for a production rifle.
Stick to talking about something you have some actual knowledge about.
Talking about guns with a sissy liberal is like talking about auto repair with a hair dresser.

Chechnya threatens to arm Mexico against US
43635-charlton-heston-laughing-gif-iOGX.gif

In all seriousness...a war with Mexico wouldn't be a walk in the park. How many illegals are there in states like ID? Most Americans...especially the keyboard warriors...are pussies and wouldn't be able to stomach the violence. Liberals would roll over and ask for a taco dinner in about 2 weeks.

haw , funny , looks like 'Bill O' is getting nervous and here we are at the very beginning !! [billo is probably a mrobama supporter anyway ]
I withdrew my support for him over 6 years ago, moron.

You start a war with Russia, you irresponsible piece of shit, you will bring nuclear bombs to our shores. Millions of American's will get vaporized instantly. But I hope you survive and have a long, slow, painful death from radiation poisoning. That will give you time to think about all the shit you're saying now.

In all seriousness...a war with Mexico wouldn't be a walk in the park. How many illegals are there in states like ID? Most Americans...especially the keyboard warriors...are pussies and wouldn't be able to stomach the violence. Liberals would roll over and ask for a taco dinner in about 2 weeks.
We'd send the black thugs that infest our streets and murder our children...to fight the war....

morning BillO , let me repeat , HAW , looks like BiLLO is getting nervous and here we are at the very start of whats coming !! Thanks for being scared , BillO , your fear makes me smile !!

oh man , and even funnier , BillO is a resident of 'long beach' California !! I just noticed BillO !!

significance of 'long beach' is its ports and the fact that it's really just an extension of 'los angeles' so yeah its a primary target BillO !!

Forum List

Back