cheating in Florida

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Trump camp is already accusing Rubio or cheating in Florida. That tells me they are already trying to spin a loss. But I suppose we will find out for sure Tuesday

Trump camp is already accusing Rubio or cheating in Florida. That tells me they are already trying to spin a loss. But I suppose we will find out for sure Tuesday

Interesting. I wonder, what are the chances that all the dirty tricks being blamed on the Cruz campaign are actually a diabolical plan by Trump?

Interesting. I wonder, what are the chances that all the dirty tricks being blamed on the Cruz campaign are actually a diabolical plan by Trump?

Who knows. They accused Rubio of cheating here in MN too. Their evidence? So many people came out it must have been for trump. Seriously.

The "Chicago rally tuck tail and run" Trumpster in Chief is going to try to spin every hope he has at forcing a nomination of himself. Of that you can be sure.

Who knows. They accused Rubio of cheating here in MN too. Their evidence? So many people came out it must have been for trump. Seriously.

This reminds me, I got a recruitment letter a few days ago looking for election judges. I think I want to apply. Would be interesting to see how things are done. *wanders off*

Interesting since Trump is ahead of Little Marco by 20 pts last I saw.
Well even "little Marco" would have the balls to show up at his own podium at a rally in Chicago to cancel his own event instead of cowering in a motel room while a surrogate did that for him instead..

It ain't the size of the dog in the fight it's the size of the fight in the dog. Clearly in this regard, Trump is as brave as a quaking tea cup poodle.

Forum List

Back