Chauvin’s lawyer seeks new trial, hearing to impeach verdict

Chauvin was intent on challenging America's system of law and order. He took on the job in broad daylight, showing no fear of having to face justice for murder. He simply considered he was justified in murdering because his victim was a black man.

Chauvin might have got away with it, and set the bar for America's police forever.

America, surprisingly wasn't quite ready for that yet. But it's getting closer to being ready! America's police won't fail to test the water again, but they will have their ducks lined up the next time. Keeping in mind that it will have to be very obviously coldblooded murder in order to set the bar low enough.

Just one more attempt by Americans to deal with it's racism/race problem.

You fkrs want a Gestapo police force, just keep trying!

Good therapy for haters and racists like you Ray, is pulling the wings off of houseflies.

You commies want the criminals to control this country. WTF do you want a police officer to do when a suspect refuses orders, tell him perhaps another time?

You commies want the criminals to control this country. WTF do you want a police officer to do when a suspect refuses orders, tell him perhaps another time?
Police murder is not appropriate punishment for any offender.

The video account shows that Chauvin was completely aware he was committing murder, but he was intent and confident on testing the system.

They had set up the perfect test case in which there could be no doubt and he carried it out long enough so there could be no mistaking his intent.

He gambled that he could get away with it based on America's racist beliefs that murder of black people would always be justified. He gambled wrong.

Stick to your anger management with the houseflies Ray.

Police murder is not appropriate punishment for any offender.

The video account shows that Chauvin was completely aware he was committing murder, but he was intent and confident on testing the system.

They had set up the perfect test case in which there could be no doubt and he carried it out long enough so there could be no mistaking his intent.

He gambled that he could get away with it based on America's racist beliefs that murder of black people would always be justified. He gambled wrong.

Stick to your anger management with the houseflies Ray

Yeah, that's what happened. For whatever reason, this officer decided he was going to intentionally kill a stranger he never met before, risk losing his career, risk getting arrested, risk ending up in prison for 20 years because there was nothing he could have possibly have gained from it.

The problem with discussing issues with you leftists is you make up stories in your head that defy every aspect of logic because leftists have no logic.

Yeah, that's what happened. For whatever reason, this officer decided he was going to intentionally kill a stranger he never met before, risk losing his career, risk getting arrested, risk ending up in prison for 20 years because there was nothing he could have possibly have gained from it.

The problem with discussing issues with you leftists is you make up stories in your head that defy every aspect of logic because leftists have no logic.
Doesn't matter whether he sat out to kill someone that day or not, at the moment in question he decided Floyd's life wasn't worth another day on this earth. Can you justify keeping your knee on a man's neck who is begging for his life?

Doesn't matter whether he sat out to kill someone that day or not, at the moment in question he decided Floyd's life wasn't worth another day on this earth. Can you justify keeping your knee on a man's neck who is begging for his life?

Begging for his life. :badgrin: The asshole was complaining he couldn't breathe when he was sitting upright in the squad car. The drugs had already begun to kill him but the officers didn't realize it since it's common lie by criminals to try and get the police to take the handcuffs off giving them an opportunity to run.

Basically right Ray, except that Chauvin knew his victim.
Chauvin most likely was also considering his chances would be better with Floyd, due to his record.

You don't seem to understand that death isn't an appropriate punishmen for Floyd's crime, and the reason why you're not understanding is your personal racist attitude.

What has made you the way you are? Even the avatar you display shows you have a huge chip on your shoulder.

Only you are going to pay the price for that Ray.

Continue to express yourself to me. We're making some progress on figuring out what's making white Americans tick.

He simply considered he was justified in murdering because his victim was a black man.

Just one more attempt by Americans to deal with it's racism/race problem.
Critical Sage Theory

That's as retarded and totally dishonest as my saying that the only reason you disagree with my posts is the color of my avatar and not because of their content.

Feral, Fast, and Furious

The prosecution threw the OJ case because they were afraid that a guilty verdict would have made the Afram savages burn down LA.
Savages? Are you a Klan member?
When will Americans decide whether they want to express their racism openly, or just continue to pretend to hide it?

Chauvin most likely was also considering his chances would be better with Floyd, due to his record.

You don't seem to understand that death isn't an appropriate punishmen for Floyd's crime, and the reason why you're not understanding is your personal racist attitude.

What has made you the way you are? Even the avatar you display shows you have a huge chip on your shoulder.

Continue to express yourself to me. We're making some progress on figuring out what's making white Americans tick.
Race to the Bottom

No, it must be the color of Ray's avatar that you object to. He can't help it that you have such a petty reason for your Replies. Using such an insignificant reason to attack Ray shows a lack of education.

You need to seek therapy. Then you can post based on content. I have a dream that one day all Americans will base their replies on the content and not on the color of the other posters' avatars.

Savages? Are you a Klan member?
When will Americans decide whether they want to express their racism openly, or just continue to pretend to hide it?
In 400 Years in America, Blacks Have Never Been Treated Worse Than They Deserved

Are you a member of the Willie Horton Fan Club?

People who act like wild animals need to be tamed. Slavery was punishment.

By all accounts Chauvin likely never ran into Floyd at the bar they both worked at. They were in different areas doing different things and they worked different evenings. As for my avatar, one reason I keep it is because a picture drives you leftists nuts, so it's fun to watch you froth at the mouth over it. But the reason I originally chose it is because I'm a real American that believes in the right to self-defense.

If you really want to know what makes us white Americans tick, move to a black area in the states sometime. I live in one, and there are plenty of houses here for cheap. Try it out for a few years and let us know how you love it if you're still alive by that time. It's you leftists who are on the outside looking in that seem to know so much. But that commie crap you see on TV in Canada only tells you the stuff they want you to see. If you really want to experience it for yourself, you can't do that by reading opinion pieces in magazines.

By all accounts Chauvin likely never ran into Floyd at the bar they both worked at. They were in different areas doing different things and they worked different evenings. As for my avatar, one reason I keep it is because a picture drives you leftists nuts, so it's fun to watch you froth at the mouth over it. But the reason I originally chose it is because I'm a real American that believes in the right to self-defense.
Your avatar may drive leftist Americans nut but to me it's only an indication of your seething anger.
If you really want to know what makes us white Americans tick, move to a black area in the states sometime. I live in one, and there are plenty of houses here for cheap. Try it out for a few years and let us know how you love it if you're still alive by that time.
That's an affirmation of what I've been saying all along Ray. America has a huge race problem, and that has naturally evolved into a racism problem.

America didn't deal appropriately with the 'race' problem when other countries did. Back then it called for cooperation between the races instead of brutal and lethal force to make black people comply.

The union of states was also fatally flawed, due to the south's inability to allow slavery to go.
But that's another issue that deserves more discussion.

For now, I'm happy that we've been able to reach agreement on the 'black people' problem that everybody should be understanding.

Bus sadly, none of which is addressing the huge chip on your shoulder Ray. I think you're trying to extend your power, or lack of, to your gun threat.

Your avatar is pure gold for the mental health professionals.

Last edited:
And for everyone else, Ray is a very angry racist, but he's at least started to talk about the reasons for his feelings.

This is a step forward on the need for Americans to have a better understanding of 'why' there is such a huge 'race' problem that's evolved into such widespread racism.

In large part Trump was elected because he made himself into the anti-Obama.

And for everyone else, Ray is a very angry racist, but he's at least started to talk about the reasons for his feelings.

This is a step forward on the need for Americans to have a better understanding of 'why' there is such a huge 'race' problem that's evolved into such widespread racism.

In large part Trump was elected because he made himself into the anti-Obama.

You are getting closer. The problem is blacks don't want to discuss problems when it comes to race relations. All they do is get angry about it.

Forum List

Back