Chauvin’s lawyer seeks new trial, hearing to impeach verdict

For now, I'm happy that we've been able to reach agreement on the 'black people' problem that everybody should be understanding.

Bus sadly, none of which is addressing the huge chip on your shoulder Ray. I think you're trying to extend your power, or lack of, to your gun threat.

Your avatar is pure gold for the mental health professionals.

Yes, because a person would have to be crazy to value our constitutional right to bear arms. A person would have to be nuts to value self-defense as a way to deter or stop crime. We must be nuts, right? Too bad there were no leftist shrinks during the founding of our country, huh?

A chip on my shoulder? Hmmm. If I do, why would you suppose that is? Because after blacks moved into my suburb, my property value was slashed in half? Or is it because they closed down all our stores with robberies and shoplifting and now I have to travel to the other side of town if I want to go shopping? Maybe because we went from one murder in perhaps 15 years to three to five a year? Or is it from all the garbage on our streets and sidewalks; so much garbage I have to blow it all of my tree lawn every time I mow the damn thing? Or maybe because they are so noisy it's difficult to sleep at night? Why would I have a chip on my shoulders? No liberal would, right?

And for everyone else, Ray is a very angry racist, but he's at least started to talk about the reasons for his feelings.

This is a step forward on the need for Americans to have a better understanding of 'why' there is such a huge 'race' problem that's evolved into such widespread racism.

In large part Trump was elected because he made himself into the anti-Obama.
Not anti-Obama. Anti establishment in general.

Not anti-Obama. Anti establishment in general.
Trump fooled a lot of digruntled Americans by pretending to be the great white anti-establishment hope.
And then turned out to be just another corporate liar who never did intend to go against the 1%.

A HC plan? He never did have any idea.

Last edited:
Yes, because a person would have to be crazy to value our constitutional right to bear arms. A person would have to be nuts to value self-defense as a way to deter or stop crime. We must be nuts, right? Too bad there were no leftist shrinks during the founding of our country, huh?

Your justice system is rated the worst in the industrialized world and so is the US incarceration rate. I don't know if there were any leftists that could have made it better.
And yes, a person would have to be nuts to think that defending oneself would stop crime in America.
A chip on my shoulder? Hmmm. If I do, why would you suppose that is? Because after blacks moved into my suburb, my property value was slashed in half?
[/QUOTE]
One reason for the chip.
Or is it because they closed down all our stores with robberies and shoplifting and now I have to travel to the other side of town if I want to go shopping? Maybe because we went from one murder in perhaps 15 years to three to five a year? That's America Ray!
Or is it from all the garbage on our streets and sidewalks; so much garbage I have to blow it all of my tree lawn every time I mow the damn thing? Or maybe because they are so noisy it's difficult to sleep at night? Why would I have a chip on my shoulders? No liberal would, right?

And several more. America has a race problem that's been made into a racism problem.

What went wrong Ray? Could it have something to do with holding back black people by whites who couldn't accept blacks as equals.

Or are you right into the inferior genetics thing too?

At least we've established that you have a big chip on your shoulder, and you've made it clear why now.

Your justice system is rated the worst in the industrialized world and so is the US incarceration rate. I don't know if there were any leftists that could have made it better.
And yes, a person would have to be nuts to think that defending oneself would stop crime in America.

It is? Have a reliable link stating our justice system is the worst in the industrialized world? Who created this rating system? One would think that with the worst justice system and all this racism, people of color would stay far away from here. But instead, they are trying to sneak in by the millions every single year.

One reason for the chip.

And you don't think losing tens of thousands of dollars justifies that chip?

And several more. America has a race problem that's been made into a racism problem.

Believe that if you wish, but if you do, ask yourself this question: who created the racism problem, the blacks or the whites?

Trump fooled a lot of digruntled Americans by pretending to be the great white anti-establishment hope.
And then turned out to be just another corporate liar who never did intend to go against the 1%.

A HC plan? He never did have any idea.

So when did Trump ever say he was going to go after the one-percenters? You do know he's one of them, don't you?

You commies want the criminals to control this country. WTF do you want a police officer to do when a suspect refuses orders, tell him perhaps another time?
Maybe assess what you use deadly force over.

YOu write a citation and impound his car. You don't use lethal force over a misdemeanor.

By all accounts Chauvin likely never ran into Floyd at the bar they both worked at. They were in different areas doing different things and they worked different evenings. As for my avatar, one reason I keep it is because a picture drives you leftists nuts, so it's fun to watch you froth at the mouth over it. But the reason I originally chose it is because I'm a real American that believes in the right to self-defense.
Yeah, you don't have issues, Welfare Ray.

If you really want to know what makes us white Americans tick, move to a black area in the states sometime. I live in one, and there are plenty of houses here for cheap. Try it out for a few years and let us know how you love it if you're still alive by that time. It's you leftists who are on the outside looking in that seem to know so much. But that commie crap you see on TV in Canada only tells you the stuff they want you to see. If you really want to experience it for yourself, you can't do that by reading opinion pieces in magazines.

The sad thing is, Ray doesn't realize that being poor white Trash doesn't make him better.

A chip on my shoulder? Hmmm. If I do, why would you suppose that is? Because after blacks moved into my suburb, my property value was slashed in half? Or is it because they closed down all our stores with robberies and shoplifting and now I have to travel to the other side of town if I want to go shopping? Maybe because we went from one murder in perhaps 15 years to three to five a year? Or is it from all the garbage on our streets and sidewalks; so much garbage I have to blow it all of my tree lawn every time I mow the damn thing? Or maybe because they are so noisy it's difficult to sleep at night? Why would I have a chip on my shoulders? No liberal would, right?

Except Ray, you seem to be a person who is happy being unhappy.

You live in a town that turned into a slum. Instead of doing the sensible thing, move to a nicer neighborhood, you stay there and bitch incessantly about your neighbors.

You complain about how you can't get insurance from your job, but you never tried to find a better job.

You complain about the government finally pulling you off the road, because you are really just fine or you are on death door, depending what you are trying to justify, but you don't try to get a new job.

Except Ray, you seem to be a person who is happy being unhappy.

You live in a town that turned into a slum. Instead of doing the sensible thing, move to a nicer neighborhood, you stay there and bitch incessantly about your neighbors.

You complain about how you can't get insurance from your job, but you never tried to find a better job.

You complain about the government finally pulling you off the road, because you are really just fine or you are on death door, depending what you are trying to justify, but you don't try to get a new job.

You complain that employers don't pay enough money, but not once every tried to start your own company and pay people what you consider a living wage for doing menial work.

You are so obsessed with my personal life that you can't even sleep at night, yet refuse to take my advice about seeking professional help that would make your life a little less miserable.

You complain about the rich having too much money, but send your money to the rich several times a week.

Yes, my neighborhood did go to hell which never would have happened without Democrat policies, and that's why I vote Republican.

Maybe assess what you use deadly force over.

YOu write a citation and impound his car. You don't use lethal force over a misdemeanor.

He didn't use lethal force. He grabbed him around the neck to bring him to the ground. You don't write citations to people who are breaking the law warranting an arrest, especially when it's a repeat offender. When you are being arrested, you follow the orders of a police officer, especially when you are such a medical mess that being forced to do something may jeopardize your health or life.

The sad thing is, Ray doesn't realize that being poor white Trash doesn't make him better.

Far from poor, in fact doing just fine. But let that OCD create any little story in your head you like. :auiqs.jpg:

You complain that employers don't pay enough money, but not once every tried to start your own company and pay people what you consider a living wage for doing menial work.
I did start my own company. I don't really need employees right now, but I'd pay them as fairly as I pay myself if I had to.

You are so obsessed with my personal life that you can't even sleep at night, yet refuse to take my advice about seeking professional help that would make your life a little less miserable.

Uh, Guy I live in a nice neighborhood and I make a nice living. 847 FICA score, bitches... No debt, own my own home and co-own a vacation property.

Yes, my neighborhood did go to hell which never would have happened without Democrat policies, and that's why I vote Republican.
Your neighborhood went to hell because the big businesses that provided it a middle class pulled out. nothing to do with the government... The problem is, you think you are better than the other poor people who couldn't leave.

He didn't use lethal force. He grabbed him around the neck to bring him to the ground. You don't write citations to people who are breaking the law warranting an arrest, especially when it's a repeat offender. When you are being arrested, you follow the orders of a police officer, especially when you are such a medical mess that being forced to do something may jeopardize your health or life.
So he killed him to save his life. Interesting.

Far from poor, in fact doing just fine. But let that OCD create any little story in your head you like

Dude, you live in a slum and you collect disability. You are not doing fine.

As for my avatar, one reason I keep it is because a picture drives you leftists nuts, so it's fun to watch you froth at the mouth over it. But the reason I originally chose it is because I'm a real American that believes in the right to self-defense.

Do the math

Ray55493.jpg
PLUS

Babbit_images.jpg
Equals

Babbit_download.jpg

I did start my own company. I don't really need employees right now, but I'd pay them as fairly as I pay myself if I had to.

You didn't start shit. You have a job like anybody. If you did have a company and paid your employees better than your competitor, you'd be out of business in less than a year.

Uh, Guy I live in a nice neighborhood and I make a nice living. 847 FICA score, bitches... No debt, own my own home and co-own a vacation property.

Horseshit. If you had any money you'd move out of that war zone Chicago.

Your neighborhood went to hell because the big businesses that provided it a middle class pulled out. nothing to do with the government... The problem is, you think you are better than the other poor people who couldn't leave.

Plenty of businesses and jobs here. In fact Sherwin-Williams just announced they are building their headquarters in downtown Cleveland. You can't make excuses for failed Democrat policies. About ten minutes away from where I live there are all kinds of thriving suburbs, it's just that government doesn't have the money to destroy them yet. Maybe Dementia will according to his plans.

So he killed him to save his life. Interesting.

Never said anything of the kind. You want the criminals to control the police and we want police to control the criminals That's why we need two countries instead of one. Not much could make my life better than never having to put up with liberals again.

You didn't start shit. You have a job like anybody. If you did have a company and paid your employees better than your competitor, you'd be out of business in less than a year.
Sorry, I have a company.

Like any business, it's a matter of quality. There's one very specific competitor I have, called TopResume. Now, they have a very big budget, and they have links with a lot of the job search boards. They will give you a boilerplate critique that convinces you your resume has problems. After they have your $200.00, they will then pass off your resume to someone in the Philippines who if you are lucky, has a good grasp on English.

I often have to clean up their messes.

Horseshit. If you had any money you'd move out of that war zone Chicago.
Why would I want to do that? This is one of the greatest cities in the country to live in. The whole country is a "war zone" thanks to the gun industry, but we've all agreed that's what we want to live with rather than making sure the wrong people have guns.

Plenty of businesses and jobs here. In fact Sherwin-Williams just announced they are building their headquarters in downtown Cleveland. You can't make excuses for failed Democrat policies. About ten minutes away from where I live there are all kinds of thriving suburbs, it's just that government doesn't have the money to destroy them yet. Maybe Dementia will according to his plans.
Or those places just have decent people and not self-important white trash.

Never said anything of the kind. You want the criminals to control the police and we want police to control the criminals That's why we need two countries instead of one. Not much could make my life better than never having to put up with liberals again.

Guy, no matter where you live, you'll still be a miserable misanthrope.

Why would I want to do that? This is one of the greatest cities in the country to live in. The whole country is a "war zone" thanks to the gun industry, but we've all agreed that's what we want to live with rather than making sure the wrong people have guns.

We already do that. It's called a federal firearms background check, and you won't be able to get a gun if you can't pass it, or you lie on your application like Hunter did, but not get into trouble because your father is part of the communist party and in control over the agencies of our federal government.

Or those places just have decent people and not self-important white trash.

Of course they have decent people. That's what makes them great suburbs and increase in property value. It's like I've always said, it's the neighbors that make the neighborhood. But if government decides to slip in not decent people, it will destroy those areas too. We have plenty of evidence on how this all works, my suburb being one of the thousands across this country.

Guy, no matter where you live, you'll still be a miserable misanthrope.

I'm not miserable now. At least I'm of sound mind. However I would be much happier without any liberals to deal with any longer. No yearly riots in our country, empowered police to protect us, no more climate change BS to worry about, nobody talking about taking away your gun, virtually no violent crime....... However we would have to build a huge Trump wall; not to keep illegals out, but to keep Democrats out.

We already do that. It's called a federal firearms background check, and you won't be able to get a gun if you can't pass it, or you lie on your application like Hunter did, but not get into trouble because your father is part of the communist party and in control over the agencies of our federal government.

The NRA made the background check a meaningless exercise. They want the bad guys to have guns, so you want them too.

Of course they have decent people. That's what makes them great suburbs and increase in property value. It's like I've always said, it's the neighbors that make the neighborhood. But if government decides to slip in not decent people, it will destroy those areas too. We have plenty of evidence on how this all works, my suburb being one of the thousands across this country.

What makes them great suburbs are people who work live here, not slugs who collect fake disability and think they are better than the other welfare queens.

I'm not miserable now. At least I'm of sound mind. However I would be much happier without any liberals to deal with any longer. No yearly riots in our country, empowered police to protect us, no more climate change BS to worry about, nobody talking about taking away your gun, virtually no violent crime....... However we would have to build a huge Trump wall; not to keep illegals out, but to keep Democrats out.

But then who would pay your welfare check, buddy?

Begging for his life. :badgrin: The asshole was complaining he couldn't breathe when he was sitting upright in the squad car. The drugs had already begun to kill him but the officers didn't realize it since it's common lie by criminals to try and get the police to take the handcuffs off giving them an opportunity to run.
It's amazing how you shithouse MEs can tell us what killed the man when you didn't do an autopsy on him and you couldn't do one if your life depended on it. He wasn't trying to get him to take off no damn handcuffs, he was trying to get the asshole to take his knee of his neck. You're so blinded by your hatred for black folks you will try to justify a white man murdering a white man by any means necessary. It's a disgrace.

It's amazing how you shithouse MEs can tell us what killed the man when you didn't do an autopsy on him and you couldn't do one if your life depended on it. He wasn't trying to get him to take off no damn handcuffs, he was trying to get the asshole to take his knee of his neck. You're so blinded by your hatred for black folks you will try to justify a white man murdering a white man by any means necessary. It's a disgrace.

His knee wasn't on him in the police car where Floyd stated several times he couldn't breathe.

The NRA made the background check a meaningless exercise. They want the bad guys to have guns, so you want them too.

Yeah, I'll wait for your credible evidence the NRA had anything to do with the federal backgrounds check. You should think out your lies better if you are going to post them because you know somebody is going to call you out on them.

What makes them great suburbs are people who work live here, not slugs who collect fake disability and think they are better than the other welfare queens.

This slug still pays property and city tax and also obeys our laws. Show me one area that was ever destroyed by people who ended up on disability. Again, think out your lies. If you can't, it's probably one of the many disorders that plague your life because you won't get psychological help for them.

But then who would pay your welfare check, buddy?

They'd probably let me go back to work. What makes you think Republicans would not have programs to help people who can't work?

Forum List

Back