Chauvin lawyer wants a jury probe and to impeach verdict

The entire trial and election was rigged from the beginning

Ok. Help me out with this rigged system.

If I am killed standing on a street corner. The body will remain. The detectives will be called. Coroner will show up. Evidence will be preserved and recorded.

If a cop is killed on the same corner. The body is rushed to the hospital. Cops say this is because doctors declare someone dead. Not cops. But what about preserving the scene? What about preserving the evidence? They never leave the body of a fellow officer at the scene to be recorded. That is for us little people.

If I tell the cop my name is Bob Smith. And that isn’t my name. I go to jail for lying to a cop. If the cop lies. Even on his reports. Even under oath in court. And is proven to be lying by video. He doesn’t go to jail except in very rare cases.

In that one example. More than 100 cops were lying on reports. Two were prosecuted. Two.

What happened with the other 98? Did the DA’s office run out of money to prosecute people who break the law? Or did the cops just sacrifice two of their less popular fellows to maintain the illusion of integrity and accountability?

The FBI has been caught in multiple lies. And nothing ever happens. Ever. Oh some guy may have to resign. Or retire. But no jail. No prison.

So tell me about this rigged system. Because from where I am sitting it appears as though the cops are finally being held accountable for the routine misconduct they have been engaging in for decades.

All that time the cops have told us that they take police misconduct most seriously. They tell us they hold cops accountable and expect only the highest possible standards of conduct.

Then we come to Chauvin. An officer with a long history of misconduct. An officer with a history of excessive and unnecessary force. Yet these high standards did not seem to be applied.

If you want truth. Instead of fantasy. Then here it is. Chauvin was sacrificed. He was sacrificed by the police themselves. They did so in an effort to maintain the illusion that the other cops don’t do that. The illusion that that sort of behavior is unacceptable.

Every time something like this happens. The same script is followed. The cops say they are investigating. Video of the event is released. Then the Chief goes out and says how shocked he is that something like this could happen. How he wants the public to know that the actions of this one officer do not reflect on the other fine officers of the department.

And after a while of watching these things. You can sort of move your lips along with the predictable speech from the leaders.

When a cop is caught planting evidence. We are supposed to believe that the cop was caught the very first time he did it. Don’t question his other arrests. Don’t question his record. Just go along and pretend he made a mistake.

So tell me again about this rigged system.
This thug died by his own drugs and was a career thug and psychopath

If I am killed standing on a street corner. The body will remain. The detectives will be called. Coroner will show up. Evidence will be preserved and recorded.

If a cop is killed on the same corner. The body is rushed to the hospital. Cops say this is because doctors declare someone dead. Not cops. But what about preserving the scene? What about preserving the evidence? They never leave the body of a fellow officer at the scene to be recorded. That is for us little people.

If I tell the cop my name is Bob Smith. And that isn’t my name. I go to jail for lying to a cop. If the cop lies. Even on his reports. Even under oath in court. And is proven to be lying by video. He doesn’t go to jail except in very rare cases.

In that one example. More than 100 cops were lying on reports. Two were prosecuted. Two.

What happened with the other 98? Did the DA’s office run out of money to prosecute people who break the law? Or did the cops just sacrifice two of their less popular fellows to maintain the illusion of integrity and accountability?

The FBI has been caught in multiple lies. And nothing ever happens. Ever. Oh some guy may have to resign. Or retire. But no jail. No prison.

So tell me about this rigged system. Because from where I am sitting it appears as though the cops are finally being held accountable for the routine misconduct they have been engaging in for decades.

All that time the cops have told us that they take police misconduct most seriously. They tell us they hold cops accountable and expect only the highest possible standards of conduct.

Then we come to Chauvin. An officer with a long history of misconduct. An officer with a history of excessive and unnecessary force. Yet these high standards did not seem to be applied.

If you want truth. Instead of fantasy. Then here it is. Chauvin was sacrificed. He was sacrificed by the police themselves. They did so in an effort to maintain the illusion that the other cops don’t do that. The illusion that that sort of behavior is unacceptable.

Every time something like this happens. The same script is followed. The cops say they are investigating. Video of the event is released. Then the Chief goes out and says how shocked he is that something like this could happen. How he wants the public to know that the actions of this one officer do not reflect on the other fine officers of the department.

And after a while of watching these things. You can sort of move your lips along with the predictable speech from the leaders.

When a cop is caught planting evidence. We are supposed to believe that the cop was caught the very first time he did it. Don’t question his other arrests. Don’t question his record. Just go along and pretend he made a mistake.

And the record of Chauvin shows he was also a thug. Only he was a thug wearing a badge. Or does his historical record not apply to the current issue?

And the record of Chauvin shows he was also a thug. Only he was a thug wearing a badge. Or does his historical record not apply to the current issue?
Yes he should have been fired but he did not murder that drug addict thug

Well he did murder Floyd.

I could just sigh and say Jury Said so. But instead I’ll walk you through it.

If Floyd had died while Chauvin was trying to save him, then Chauvin would be seen as a heroic figure trying to save lives. Instead Chauvin knelt on him, increasing the dangers, and essentially throwing fuel on the fire.

A paramedic identified herself, and said she wanted to help. Chauvin said no. He denied the man medical care. So no only did he not provide medical care, not only did he continue with the known dangerous behavior, but he denied medical care to the victim Floyd.

Now, the Supreme Court has ruled that the Police have no duty to protect people. There is an additional part of that however. Except in custody. Once a person is in custody, the police do have a Constitutional Duty to protect them.

Chauvin not only did not carry out that duty, he prevented others from assisting the victim. He continued kneeling on the man until he was well and truly dead. Past the point of diminished capacity, past the point of consciousness, Chauvin knelt there on the man restricting his airway.

And if you think that doesn’t kill someone, then tell me how a Boa kills it’s prey.

If Floyd had died while Chauvin was trying to save him, then Chauvin would be seen as a heroic figure trying to save lives. Instead Chauvin knelt on him, increasing the dangers, and essentially throwing fuel on the fire.

A paramedic identified herself, and said she wanted to help. Chauvin said no. He denied the man medical care. So no only did he not provide medical care, not only did he continue with the known dangerous behavior, but he denied medical care to the victim Floyd.

Now, the Supreme Court has ruled that the Police have no duty to protect people. There is an additional part of that however. Except in custody. Once a person is in custody, the police do have a Constitutional Duty to protect them.

Chauvin not only did not carry out that duty, he prevented others from assisting the victim. He continued kneeling on the man until he was well and truly dead. Past the point of diminished capacity, past the point of consciousness, Chauvin knelt there on the man restricting his airway.

And if you think that doesn’t kill someone, then tell me how a Boa kills it’s prey.
No you need to watch the video again !!
His knee was never on his neck - it was on his back shoulder !
I agree , that it was manslaughter as he should have relieved pressure when he said he could not breath but his knee was on his back shoulder

No you need to watch the video again !!
His knee was never on his neck - it was on his back shoulder !
I agree , that it was manslaughter as he should have relieved pressure when he said he could not breath but his knee was on his back shoulder

I never said it was on his neck.

It was murder.

He isn't, but accusing the judge who will hear the motions of abusing his authority won't win his client any favors. He is just preserving the issues for the appeals. Quite frankly, I don't see how the conviction stands on appeal due to the one jury on the tshirt who hid his involvement in a protest and the refusal to sequester the jury in such an intensely politicized and publicized trial, so the judge should suck it up, vacate the conviction, and set a new trial under a different judge and a sequestered jury.

Here's why it'll stand on appeal. Nobody likes letting a murderer off on a technicality.

They asked that juror if he ever participated in a protest in Minneapolis. He didn't. He participated in one in Washington.

The police are way too powerful though in this case it appears the verdict was pre-arranged.

Uh, no the verdict happened because you have the guy on video, doing exactly what he is accused of.

Most lawyers would have the good sense to plead that one out. Chauvin's lawyers tried, but the prosecutor wanted a trial.
You are putting lipstick on a pig. That cop was a good cop. He was sent to work against a lawless criminal and used what force was necessary. He should get a medal not a jail sentence.

That lawyer isnt done fighting for chauvin.
I still do not have a degree in jurisprudence, but I love very much to know the cases tried,

You are putting lipstick on a pig. That cop was a good cop. He was sent to work against a lawless criminal and used what force was necessary. He should get a medal not a jail sentence.
he was not a good cop

I still do not have a degree in jurisprudence, but I love very much to know the cases tried,
I still do not have a degree in jurisprudence, but I love very much to know the cases tried, especially those that have well-argued decisions by judges or prosecutors. I feel that this case is one of those that really deserves to be studied thoroughly. Usually I study those cases and tips published on Solicitors Sudbury | Colchester | Bury St Edmunds| Braintree | Suffolk, they are a very experienced team in dealing with criminal cases. By the way, maybe for this case to find something useful in these jurisprudence. This is what really got me thinking, almost all night I read and studied

Uh, no, he wasn't a good cop. Good cops don't brutalize the people they are supposed to be protecting.
Yeah? well good criminals don't get high in public, good criminals do not go to mom n pop stores with counterfiet money that will cost the proprietor more money than the nickel item about to be expropriated by the intoxicated/deranged criminal with a "the world owes me a living" slattern attitude, doesn't try to escape justice, doesn't resist arrest by either threatening a haymaker punch to the cop he has just disrespected with every swear word he knows, doesn't resist arrest, and doesn't take a bath for a year to skunk them out.

Don't make me hurl, Mr. JoeB.

The Floyd trial was a travesty and a circus. Chauvin could never get a fair trial in Minneapolis.
A retrial in a fair venue is the only remedy.

Yeah? well good criminals don't get high in public, good criminals do not go to mom n pop stores with counterfiet money that will cost the proprietor more money than the nickel item about to be expropriated by the intoxicated/deranged criminal with a "the world owes me a living" slattern attitude, doesn't try to escape justice, doesn't resist arrest by either threatening a haymaker punch to the cop he has just disrespected with every swear word he knows, doesn't resist arrest, and doesn't take a bath for a year to skunk them out.

Don't make me hurl, Mr. JoeB.

Hey, Butt-Dress, we don't go around executing people in the street for petty offenses. None of the things he did merited killing him.

The Floyd trial was a travesty and a circus. Chauvin could never get a fair trial in Minneapolis.
A retrial in a fair venue is the only remedy.

He got a fair trial.

His problem was he was as guilty as a cat in a canary cage.

Folks are convicted everyday where the CRIME was committed, folks like you just wanted it moved to some lily white county where he would be guaranteed to walk.
You also don't want to try a case where the jury has already made up their minds and the city will be burned down if Chauvin isn't found guilty no matter what.

Forum List

Back