Chauvin lawyer wants a jury probe and to impeach verdict

1) that’s a lie and you know it
2) f me? why?

i know we have all those things but that doesn’t mean this defendent does not deserve a lawyer or this lawyer should not do his job.

The Lawyer did his job. He made an argument. The jury didn't buy the argument because, FUCK HE'S ON TAPE KILLING THAT MAN!!!

again, we have thousands of innocent people who are in prison because their inept public defender didn't do their job. I don't hear a fucking peep out of you about that.

Chauvin Murdered Floyd. It's on tape.
1) yes, but it doesn't end there we have an appeals process in the United States, and post-conviction relief. The tape itself doesn't prove he is guilty of 2nd Degree Murder.
2) I am happy to talk about them....I've talked about it, on this thread, and the Flynn threads, and I am happy to discuss it. The criminal justice system isn't perfect, by no means...you can have tainted juries, incorrect juries, corrupt prosecutors, prosecutors that violate their ethical duties and ignore evidence for a win, etc etc...the list goes on....we certainly do have all the things you mentioend...that's why it's refreshing to see a Defense attorney like this continue his zealous representation for his client. We need more of them....I also don't think public defenders are paid nearly enough for the work they do. They are the backbone of the justice system

He isn't, but accusing the judge who will hear the motions of abusing his authority won't win his client any favors. He is just preserving the issues for the appeals. Quite frankly, I don't see how the conviction stands on appeal due to the one jury on the tshirt who hid his involvement in a protest and the refusal to sequester the jury in such an intensely politicized and publicized trial, so the judge should suck it up, vacate the conviction, and set a new trial under a different judge and a sequestered jury.

Here's why it'll stand on appeal. Nobody likes letting a murderer off on a technicality.

They asked that juror if he ever participated in a protest in Minneapolis. He didn't. He participated in one in Washington.

The police are way too powerful though in this case it appears the verdict was pre-arranged.

Uh, no the verdict happened because you have the guy on video, doing exactly what he is accused of.

Most lawyers would have the good sense to plead that one out. Chauvin's lawyers tried, but the prosecutor wanted a trial.
The jurist is a liar and racist--------------and apparently just another blm terrorist.....toss out the case. Change the venue and set Chauvin Free...........

1) yes, but it doesn't end there we have an appeals process in the United States, and post-conviction relief. The tape itself doesn't prove he is guilty of 2nd Degree Murder.

Actually, it's a slam dunk. He had plenty of time to reconsider what he was doing, as the crowd screamed at him he was killing that man.

2) I am happy to talk about them....I've talked about it, on this thread, and the Flynn threads, and I am happy to discuss it. The criminal justice system isn't perfect, by no means...you can have tainted juries, incorrect juries, corrupt prosecutors, prosecutors that violate their ethical duties and ignore evidence for a win, etc etc...the list goes on....we certainly do have all the things you mentioend...that's why it's refreshing to see a Defense attorney like this continue his zealous representation for his client. We need more of them....I also don't think public defenders are paid nearly enough for the work they do. They are the backbone of the justice system

Okay. I don't see you posting as m uch about those things as you do about right wing heroes like Chauvin and Flynn.

Chauvin did kill Floyd.
Flynn did engage in corrupt activities

The jurist is a liar and racist--------------and apparently just another blm terrorist.....toss out the case. Change the venue and set Chauvin Free...........

Naw. Stick Chauvin in a yard with a bunch of the brothers, and then have the guards take a coffee break.

Actually, it's a slam dunk. He had plenty of time to reconsider what he was doing, as the crowd screamed at him he was killing that man.

Okay. I don't see you posting as m uch about those things as you do about right wing heroes like Chauvin and Flynn.

Chauvin did kill Floyd.
Flynn did engage in corrupt activities

Naw. Stick Chauvin in a yard with a bunch of the brothers, and then have the guards take a coffee break.
1) maybe ...
2) that’s becaeue you only post on those threads and you all seem to talk about them all the time

Neither are heroes of mine. I do think he’s guilty of manslaughter and likely 3rd degree

i just hope for a fair trial for all...and appreciate he’s lawyer doing his job. You apparently just want to hang him

flynn did nothing corrupt and was exonerated. His case is an example of the corrupt prosecutor yoi spoke of...but you are a blind party loyalist and don’t really care about those things

1) maybe ...
2) that’s becaeue you only post on those threads and you all seem to talk about them all the time

Neither are heroes of mine. I do think he’s guilty of manslaughter and likely 3rd degree

i just hope for a fair trial for all...and appreciate he’s lawyer doing his job. You apparently just want to hang him

Yes, Hanging him would be nice. But I'll settle for putting him in jail for years with people who hate him.

flynn did nothing corrupt and was exonerated. His case is an example of the corrupt prosecutor yoi spoke of...but you are a blind party loyalist and don’t really care about those things

Uh, Flynn was guilty as a cat in a goldfish bowl. He sold his office for money. He got a sweetheart deal to plead guilty, dismissing most of the other shit he did, and then balked at the last minute when Trump wiggled a pardon under his nose for keeping his mouth shut.

1) maybe ...

Yes, Hanging him would be nice. But I'll settle for putting him in jail for years with people who hate him.

Uh, Flynn was guilty as a cat in a goldfish bowl. He sold his office for money. He got a sweetheart deal to plead guilty, dismissing most of the other shit he did, and then balked at the last minute when Trump wiggled a pardon under his nose for keeping his mouth shut.
1) yes and that’s why you are a radical leftist...you don’t believe in due process

2) nope he was innocent, remains innocent and was in fact fully exonerated once the obamagate gang scam was revealed via brady evidence

1) yes and that’s why you are a radical leftist...you don’t believe in due process
I'm all for due process. We had a nice show trial for an obviously guilty guy, his lawyers were allowed to throw up any bullshit they wanted, and a jury sensibly rejected it. Compared to most poor black people, who get bullied into accepting plead deals because their incompetent public defenders can't be bothered.

He got more "due process" than most of us would get.

2) nope he was innocent, remains innocent and was in fact fully exonerated once the obamagate gang scam was revealed via brady evidence

You're delusional. The judge was ready to throw his ass in prison before Trump pardoned him. He's a disgrace to the uniform.

I'm all for due process. We had a nice show trial for an obviously guilty guy, his lawyers were allowed to throw up any bullshit they wanted, and a jury sensibly rejected it. Compared to most poor black people, who get bullied into accepting plead deals because their incompetent public defenders can't be bothered.

He got more "due process" than most of us would get.

You're delusional. The judge was ready to throw his ass in prison before Trump pardoned him. He's a disgrace to the uniform.
1) mob rule...hanging someone is not due process

how did he get more due process then most of us would ?

2) the judge might have been ready to, then a new defense team was hired...who zealously worked, brady eve once the mueller team was hiding was forced over, he withdrew his plea and the DoJ moved to dismiss

case closed

That lawyer isnt done fighting for chauvin.

He isn't, but accusing the judge who will hear the motions of abusing his authority won't win his client any favors. He is just preserving the issues for the appeals. Quite frankly, I don't see how the conviction stands on appeal due to the one jury on the tshirt who hid his involvement in a protest and the refusal to sequester the jury in such an intensely politicized and publicized trial, so the judge should suck it up, vacate the conviction, and set a new trial under a different judge and a sequestered jury.

From what I saw it was murder and it matters not how many times they appeal it, the evidence will be the same.
He is guilty and showed no remorse from the beginning. He's in his place.

Most of us would be lucky to get one lawyer who knew what he was doing. He had a whole TEAM of lawyers. He was allowed to delay his trial for nearly a year, when really, the facts weren't in dispute. He was able to get a team of jury consultants. Fuck, he was even able to get a jury, when less than 10% of criminal trials even go to a jury or court.

Again,

2) the judge might have been ready to, then a new defense team was hired...who zealously worked, brady eve once the mueller team was hiding was forced over, he withdrew his plea and the DoJ moved to dismiss

Actually, he withdrew his plea once he knew Trump would give him a pardon for keeping his mouth shut. Before that, he plead guilty, TWICE to the lying to investigators charge after a whole lot of other charges related to illegal lobbying for foreign governments, were dropped.

This includes lobbying the US government to return a Turkish cleric who faced execution if returned home, so this isn't a small thing.

Most of us would be lucky to get one lawyer who knew what he was doing. He had a whole TEAM of lawyers. He was allowed to delay his trial for nearly a year, when really, the facts weren't in dispute. He was able to get a team of jury consultants. Fuck, he was even able to get a jury, when less than 10% of criminal trials even go to a jury or court.

Again,

Actually, he withdrew his plea once he knew Trump would give him a pardon for keeping his mouth shut. Before that, he plead guilty, TWICE to the lying to investigators charge after a whole lot of other charges related to illegal lobbying for foreign governments, were dropped.

This includes lobbying the US government to return a Turkish cleric who faced execution if returned home, so this isn't a small thing.
1) everybody has a right to a lawyer..also he only had one . Everybody has a right to a jury. He actually tried to plea but the state wanted a jury

and for a murder case this was very fast, and delayed not just for his benefit but the state witnesses

really you don’t have a clue

2) he withdrew his plea, twice and told the president he did not want a pardon, only taking one after it was clear the judge was delaying the order for him to dismiss the case until after quid pro joe, who the brady evidence exonerating him was party to the abuse of power

the only indictment before the court was the trumped up charge about lying to the fbi which the doj moved to dismiss and the appeals court order the judge to enter

I sincerely hope he gets it. This entire "trial" has been a slap in the face for our judicial system and sanity.

Bill Cosby's attorney made similar demands.

It didn't amount to much.

and blacks were not threatening to burn and loot the city either. the president and every other politcla figure wasnt putting their nose in either. total different situation.

and blacks were not threatening to burn and loot the city either. the president and every other politcla figure wasnt putting their nose in either. total different situation.

Oh, Cosby's lawyer had all sorts of reasons why his case was 'totally different' too.

Again, it didn't amount to much.

1) everybody has a right to a lawyer..also he only had one . Everybody has a right to a jury. He actually tried to plea but the state wanted a jury

That guy belongs to a law firm, you don't think he had a bunch of paralegals and other lawyers doing the grunt work.

2) he withdrew his plea, twice and told the president he did not want a pardon, only taking one after it was clear the judge was delaying the order for him to dismiss the case until after quid pro joe, who the brady evidence exonerating him was party to the abuse of power

Wow, you think what these guys who are known liars say publicly is true.

It's exactly what it looks like. They had him dead to rights, he plead guilty, and then someone on Trump's legal team told him to keep his mouth shut and he'd get a pardon.

I bet you think there was no deal between Nixon and Ford on Nixon's pardon.

Ok. To summarize. Eleven jurors who found Chauvin Guilty were not biased. But number 12 might have been so we want a new trial. And in this one we do not want the Prosecution to call our insane theories “stories”.

That guy belongs to a law firm, you don't think he had a bunch of paralegals and other lawyers doing the grunt work.

Wow, you think what these guys who are known liars say publicly is true.

It's exactly what it looks like. They had him dead to rights, he plead guilty, and then someone on Trump's legal team told him to keep his mouth shut and he'd get a pardon.

I bet you think there was no deal between Nixon and Ford on Nixon's pardon.
1) maybe....so what? THat doesn't mean he has "MORE DUE PROCESS" - the State had 5 lawyers, not to mentioned the entire State Tresurary, and state law investigators. He was not given "MORE DUE PROCESS" as you suggested...he has the same as everyone else.
2) No...I know that Xiden, Obama, what Comey, et al were saying was bogus. I'll be the first to admit, not at first, but as the case, came undone...it was obvious.

hahah you are still pushing propaganda...hahhaha...the brady evidence cleared Flynn

I have no idea if Ford and Nixon had some sort of deal or not...doesn't really matter to me. Ford pardoning Nixon was in hindsight the right thing to do at the time to get the nation past Watergate, just like Trump stopping any further probe of Sec Clinton, a de facto pardon, was the right thing to do to move beyond that mess....however, knowing what we know now, and how the Obamagate gang was operating to undermine the new admin, we should have keep the probe going...not to necessaryily to get Clinton, but to expose the massive corruption that was in the entire Obama admin.

1) maybe....so what? THat doesn't mean he has "MORE DUE PROCESS" - the State had 5 lawyers, not to mentioned the entire State Tresurary, and state law investigators. He was not given "MORE DUE PROCESS" as you suggested...he has the same as everyone else.
Here's what the prosecution had. They had the defendant on tape doing exactly what he was accused of a dozen eyewitnesses. It took the jury about a day to find him guilty. Chauvin had far more of a defense than most Americans get when they are ground up by the criminal just system.

2) No...I know that Xiden, Obama, what Comey, et al were saying was bogus. I'll be the first to admit, not at first, but as the case, came undone...it was obvious.

hahah you are still pushing propaganda...hahhaha...the brady evidence cleared Flynn
Um, it really didn't. The Judge didn't throw the case out, wouldn't even let Flynn withdraw his Guilty plea.

I have no idea if Ford and Nixon had some sort of deal or not...doesn't really matter to me. Ford pardoning Nixon was in hindsight the right thing to do at the time to get the nation past Watergate,
Uh, no. It's a terrible precedent that we are still paying for. It's essentially made the presidency a license to break the law, which Reagan, Both Bushes, Clinton, and Trump have done knowing damned well they can't be punished.

just like Trump stopping any further probe of Sec Clinton, a de facto pardon, was the right thing to do to move beyond that mess....

Except that Mrs. Clinton had been exonerated TWICE for the horrible crime of "using the wrong email address". and "deleting five year old emails".

however, knowing what we know now, and how the Obamagate gang was operating to undermine the new admin, we should have keep the probe going...not to necessaryily to get Clinton, but to expose the massive corruption that was in the entire Obama admin.

Uh, the only person who undermined Trump was Trump.

Here's what the prosecution had. They had the defendant on tape doing exactly what he was accused of a dozen eyewitnesses. It took the jury about a day to find him guilty. Chauvin had far more of a defense than most Americans get when they are ground up by the criminal just system.

Um, it really didn't. The Judge didn't throw the case out, wouldn't even let Flynn withdraw his Guilty plea.

I have no idea if Ford and Nixon had some sort of deal or not...doesn't really matter to me. Ford pardoning Nixon was in hindsight the right thing to do at the time to get the nation past Watergate,
Uh, no. It's a terrible precedent that we are still paying for. It's essentially made the presidency a license to break the law, which Reagan, Both Bushes, Clinton, and Trump have done knowing damned well they can't be punished.

just like Trump stopping any further probe of Sec Clinton, a de facto pardon, was the right thing to do to move beyond that mess....

Except that Mrs. Clinton had been exonerated TWICE for the horrible crime of "using the wrong email address". and "deleting five year old emails".

however, knowing what we know now, and how the Obamagate gang was operating to undermine the new admin, we should have keep the probe going...not to necessaryily to get Clinton, but to expose the massive corruption that was in the entire Obama admin.

Uh, the only person who undermined Trump was Trump.
1) yes he certainly had a defense that a lot of people charged with crimes didn’t. have...at least to some of the charges...that’s the point

2) the appeals judge order the district judge to dismiss the case

3) maybe so, a matter of opinion. certainly we have seen folks like obama and xiden do just that

4) hahaa she was never exonerated! haha that’s just funny

5) sure he did a times, but i was specifically talking about the corrupt obamagate gangs abuse of power and actions

Forum List

Back