Chauvin juror: I didn't want to go thru the rioting

Nobody wants riots.

But man, if you let a guy off the hook for killing black man when there is video evidence of him doing it, how do you NOT have riots?

How do you not have riots? Only live with civilized people, that's how. Again, this is why we need to divide our country into two countries instead. Uncivilized leftists in your own country, and civilized righties in our own country.

The MSM loves riots. That's why they are so instrumental in starting them. You sheep just don't understand that you are being used.

You think Fox is a real news source.... that's hilarious, Welfare Ray.

Where's the tapes of unarmed white people being murdered by cops? if this is happening, white people SHOULD be just as outraged by it. If we aren't, shame on us.

It is happening, but we are intelligent enough to understand our laws--you're not OCD Joe. Where are the tapes? In police stations all across the country. The MSM won't report on them because we civilized people won't start riots over it. Showing such video only gets a violent response from brainwashed neanderthals.

The videos are in police departments all across the country, but the MSM won't dig for them because again, it doesn't rile up civilized people. It would make no business or financial sense to report on those incidents. Nobody would care.

Um, no, we believe it because Tamir Rice, Mike Brown, Laquan McDonald, Eric Garner, George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Sandra Bland, Walter Scott.

Surveys show that blacks believe that because every last one of them have been pulled over once for a "Driving While Black".

None of these people "Deserved it". Some of them weren't even committing crimes. None of them were doing anything they should have been killed over.

Now, if there is a white person you can point to who was killed in such a way, I'll protest that, too.

We don't need to go through your list of justified homicides again. But again with Rice, he pulled a realistic gun on a police officer. That's why he didn't break any laws.

A 2016 Harvard researcher's study found that Black people are no more likely to be killed by police officers than are white people. A 2019 study published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences found “no evidence of anti-Black ... disparities across" fatal shootings by police. Both white and Black people are far more likely to be murdered by an acquaintance of their own race than they are to be shot dead by the police.

A Washington Post database shows that 14 Black and 25 white “unarmed” Americans were shot dead by police in 2019. An analysis that was broadcast on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" of 10 of the “unarmed” Black decedents showed that for five of these persons, calling them unarmed is misleading: two had cars, one had a stun gun, and two others had guns, authorities said. In those two cases where the decedents had guns, which were the only cases where the weapons were not used to assault police, the officers faced homicide charges.

We’re not monkeying around when we accuse Fentanyl Floyd of seeking passion with the drug pimp. When we say that the two mixed breed pups on the jury were information compromised, it’s at least as interesting as Maxine’s moving lips, because there is a link to Janssen Pharmaceuticals, which link automatically calls for more scrutiny on the origins of Floyd’s fentanyl eating. Dig Deeper, Pork Soda.

Floyd either knew, or did not know, he was positive for COVID-19. The trial either did, or did not, mention Floyd’s COVID-19 infection.

Thusfar, nowhere have we found in Isenschmid’s testimony the mention of Floyd being infected with COVID-19 at the time of death.

The Biden thread was 11 Mar 2021. The Janssen link to China was made on 4 Feb 2020 on the Snake Meat thread, post #256:

We now return to the Biological Politics thread for more on fentanyl links to COVID-19 infection.

Maybe...we will see...I certainly don't have a problem with him being convicted...but justice can't be done if the jury was tainted..and there is evidence to support that.

The video doesn't prove 2nd Degree in Minn. That's another issue as well

Sure it does. He kept the pressure on for 9 minutes. That show premeditation.
Even the DA didn't think that or the Grand Jury...he wasn't indicted for First Degree Murder.

Just stop, clearly you have no clue what you are talking about

Just as you never presented any evidence they didn't. There is not one juror that didn't have their mind made up before the trial even started. The ones who didn't expressed fear in the event they might vote not-guilty.

People had their minds made up because you have the guy doing EXACTLY what he's accused of on video.

How do you not have riots? Only live with civilized people, that's how. Again, this is why we need to divide our country into two countries instead. Uncivilized leftists in your own country, and civilized righties in our own country.

The MSM loves riots. That's why they are so instrumental in starting them. You sheep just don't understand that you are being used.

Ray, no one would pay for your welfare if we divided the country.... the rich people in your "civilized" side would insist on it.

The videos are in police departments all across the country, but the MSM won't dig for them because again, it doesn't rile up civilized people. It would make no business or financial sense to report on those incidents. Nobody would care.

Nope. It just doesn't happen... that's the thing.

We don't need to go through your list of justified homicides again. But again with Rice, he pulled a realistic gun on a police officer. That's why he didn't break any laws.

That and a racist DA covered for him before the voters kicked him out on his ass.

Even the DA didn't think that or the Grand Jury...he wasn't indicted for First Degree Murder.

Just stop, clearly you have no clue what you are talking about

The only reason why he wasn't indicted for first degree murder is he was a cop.
So even the Grand Jury was tainted? Wow...this really is going deep

Or maybe the Grand Jury and DA didn't believe there was premeditation...either way why are you talking about element of the offenses, not even charged?

Or maybe the Grand Jury and DA didn't believe there was premeditation...either way why are you talking about element of the offenses, not even charged?

Naw, guy, I'm talking about a system that regularly protects rogue cops... doing it's best to protect one.

What worries me the most, after the prosecution kind of did its job, the judge is going to give Chauvin some minimum sentence like the judge in the Van Dyke case in Chicago did.

Naw, guy, I'm talking about a system that regularly protects rogue cops... doing it's best to protect one.

What worries me the most, after the prosecution kind of did its job, the judge is going to give Chauvin some minimum sentence like the judge in the Van Dyke case in Chicago did.
You do know a Grand Jury is made up of regular citizens...right? Are you now suggesting they were all involved in covering for this rogue cop? and the DA that prosecuted the cop? They were involved in covering up for the cop too?

Not the same thing. Not remotely. Love it when you call me that as it shows your antisemitism. Keep at it.

No problem, Princess Bignose. Point is, I have people who could be retaliated against if I did the right thing, but I'd still do the right thing.
No you don’t. You do not share the same address. Therein lies the difference. They smeared pig blood on a supposed witnesses home. If my kids didn’t live with me and weren’t still very young I would gladly testify, Capt. Antisemite or serve on the jury. Until you have your own kids you have no idea what it’s like and how helpless one feels sometimes.

Now go off and tattle tale to a Mod and watch them laugh at you and ignore you. Moron.

JoeB131 can’t flap lips about fatal amounts of fentanyl anymore than the expert witness, Isenschmid, if neither corklick has questioned Floyd’s COVID-19 infection. Does the court transcript show that Isenschmid mentioned Floyd’s COVID-19 infection, or not. If not, why not?

People had their minds made up because you have the guy doing EXACTLY what he's accused of on video.

That's why when they interview jurors they ask that question. You are supposed to be impartial. You are NOT supposed to have your mind made up about anything. But of course they were probably all Democrats, and we know Democrats are filth and will lie about anything.

You commies can celebrate this victory of yours, but this setup was as un-American as it could get; mob rule.

Ray, no one would pay for your welfare if we divided the country.... the rich people in your "civilized" side would insist on it.

I'm not on welfare, but you lack the intelligence to understand that. You also lack the intelligence to seek treatment for your severe OCD problems. In fact you proudly display your deficiencies every time you post on USMB.

Nope. It just doesn't happen... that's the thing.

Well when you can find a reliable source, then post it. Mine is reliable. But I also understand you don't want to learn things that go against the made-up false beliefs in your head. You would rather side with bullshit than hard facts.

That and a racist DA covered for him before the voters kicked him out on his ass.

He couldn't cover for anything because there was a video that showed the entire event. Ohio is not a commie un-American state like yours. Here, self-defense with a deadly weapon is legal.

You do know a Grand Jury is made up of regular citizens...right? Are you now suggesting they were all involved in covering for this rogue cop? and the DA that prosecuted the cop? They were involved in covering up for the cop too?

Actually, they are made up of mutants too stupid to get out of jury duty waiting for the lunch bell. As the old Law and Order joke goes, you can get a Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich.

No you don’t. You do not share the same address. Therein lies the difference. They smeared pig blood on a supposed witnesses home. If my kids didn’t live with me and weren’t still very young I would gladly testify, Capt. Antisemite or serve on the jury. Until you have your own kids you have no idea what it’s like and how helpless one feels sometimes.

THe witness was on camera and gave his real name... that's how they were able to find his old address... and it was an old address.

You'd come up with some other coward reason to not do your duty.... quit hiding.

That's why when they interview jurors they ask that question. You are supposed to be impartial. You are NOT supposed to have your mind made up about anything. But of course they were probably all Democrats, and we know Democrats are filth and will lie about anything.

You commies can celebrate this victory of yours, but this setup was as un-American as it could get; mob rule.

No, mob rule would have been dragging Chauvin out and lynching him. You know, what white people in this country used to do to black for horrid crimes like "looking at a white woman the wrong way."

He got a trial. He got the best defense money could buy. The problem is, he was guilty of what he did, and it was all caught on tape.

I'm not on welfare, but you lack the intelligence to understand that. You also lack the intelligence to seek treatment for your severe OCD problems. In fact you proudly display your deficiencies every time you post on USMB.

You're collecting money from the government for not working. That's welfare.

Well when you can find a reliable source, then post it. Mine is reliable. But I also understand you don't want to learn things that go against the made-up false beliefs in your head. You would rather side with bullshit than hard facts.

I've posted shitloads of videos of white people brandishing actual guns and not getting shot by cops.

He couldn't cover for anything because there was a video that showed the entire event. Ohio is not a commie un-American state like yours. Here, self-defense with a deadly weapon is legal.

A judge ruled there was sufficient evidence to go to trial, there was no need for that guy to call a grand jury to whitewash what happened and then not allow it to vote on charges.

Actually, they are made up of mutants too stupid to get out of jury duty waiting for the lunch bell. As the old Law and Order joke goes, you can get a Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich.

t

THe witness was on camera and gave his real name... that's how they were able to find his old address... and it was an old address.
o
You'd come up with some other coward reason to not do your duty.... quit hiding.
Actually it's not a Law and Ordar joke, but a line from an actual New York Judge....and it's about how easy it is for the Govt to get an indictment.....largely due to the fact the Govt gets to present all their evidence, and the Defense has no part...not about civilians that make up the jury.

But it's nice to see you think people that do their civic duty, are mutants and stupid.

Forum List

Back