Chasten Buttigieg Writes a "Memoir" for "Young Adults"

Queer agenda is showing men holding hands in advertisements for HIV prevention medicine. Men dancing with woman in a dress. Have you seen that commercial? Or the commercials with two woman and all the kids that are supposed to be a "family" or the woman holding hands and "love is in the air" Yes, those commercials. have you noticed the Home Depot mans voice has changed from masculine to queer sounding? Look, they are pushing this like it is normal! it is not normal. I TOLERATE it. There is no law that will ever make me approve of it.
Look, if they are queer, they are queer. That is not bigoted, that is their lifestyle, their choice.
I want them to keep to themselves. I want the same from heterosexual couples as well. No need to involve me in your relationships. And no to public display of affection (PDA). We all have equal rights. I don't want them getting any preferential treatment to accommodate their lifestyle choices. I approve of their "union". It is not a marriage in my opinion. Marriage is sacred and reserved for a biological male and female. I disapprove of same sex couples adopting.
Keep telling us how you’re not a bigot . Let’s consider what bigotry is:

NOUN
  • obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction, in particular prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group:
  • "the difficulties of combating prejudice and bigotry"

Got that? Now, you state...

Marriage is sacred and reserved for a biological male and female. I disapprove of same sex couples adopting.
That screams bigotry! There is no objective or rational reason for that . The only reason is your “obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion.....” because of “membership of a particular group”

Aside from that, you prattle on about public displays of affection by gays and gays on TV and whine about how its not normal. Then as an afterthought you mention being opposed to heterosexuals doing the same thing. I am calling bullshit on that. You only stuck that in to try to avoid another charge of bigotry. I seriously doubt that you would bother to blather about straight people’s behavior in and of itself. You clearly have a double standard. Again. You are a bigot!

And you keep saying that you want them to keep to themselves. You want them to be invisible. You want them in the closet. Lastly, they do have families. Real families and real marriages. Get over it!

That screams bigotry! There is no objective or rational reason for that . The only reason is your “obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion.....” because of “membership of a particular group”

Aside from that, you prattle on about public displays of affection by gays and gays on TV and whine about how its not normal. Then as an afterthought you mention being opposed to heterosexuals doing the same thing. I am calling bullshit on that. You only stuck that in to try to avoid another charge of bigotry. I seriously doubt that you would bother to blather about straight people’s behavior in and of itself. You clearly have a double standard. Again. You are a bigot!

And you keep saying that you want them to keep to themselves. You want them to be invisible. You want them in the closet. Lastly, they do have families. Real families and real marriages. Get over it!

Marriage

Marriage ,as instituted by God, is a faithful, exclusive, lifelong union of a man and a woman joined in an intimate community of life and love.

You sound like a very angry and disturbed individual. I vision you pounding your keyboard and spittle all over the monitor.
I am not changing my mind or my opinions. Have a blessed day.

Last edited:

Marriage

Marriage ,as instituted by God, is a faithful, exclusive, lifelong union of a man and a woman joined in an intimate community of life and love.

You sound like a very angry and disturbed individual. I vision you pounding your keyboard and spittle all over the monitor.
I am not changing my mind or my opinions. Have a blessed day.
Now I understand what your problem is ....Religion. May the gods and goddeses bless you always.

I puked a little in my mouth when I saw this. Now, I am not going to say that all people who practice goofball sex are groomers. But I WILL say that all groomers are practitioners of goofball sex stuff. Have you ever listened to Petey's wife? He is disgusting. He is full-on LGBTSO2EF, and militantly so. Second, his lisps like a Canadian figure skater. Petey is clearly the man in the unit, which is not saying much under the grotesque circumstances. Imagine what it must be like when these two assholes get together cuddling and making pillow talk to each other. I would rip out my eyes and throw myself off a cliff.

Suffice it to say that Chasten is one sick fuck. And a cabinet level official is married to this freak!!! You just know Putin and Xi laugh at us over this shit. I would laugh and make fun of it too if it was happening anywhere but in my own country! He is literally attempting to groom "young adults" to be open to the idea of homosexuality and other deviant sexual behavior. He is trying to normalize the abnormal. In many instances the abnormal also includes pedophilia. This is sick. I would not let me kid go near this asshole's house if he and Petey lived in my neighborhood. They are both unwell and should never, EVER, be around children.

It is not anybody's job to teach your children anything except who the parent chooses. Sex-ed, gender, and sexuality are not appropriate subjects to be going into with other people's children. Plus, who says this Chasten prick is even an authority on this?!? Most likely he is just trying to socialize kids to accept he sexual practice; i.e., GROOMING. I have not read this monstrosity, nor do I intend to. But the worst case scenario is that Chasten's intent (and Petey's) is to normalize sexual contact between underaged kids ("young adults") and freaks like him.

Someone told me several years ago that the left is attempting to normalize pedophilia. I did not believe him. I thought, "Who in the world would try to normalize THAT?!?" Besides, nobody is going to let that become normal. Now here we are today, and the male wife of a cabinet official is writing a book trying to help "young adults" "learn" about sexuality (PUKE!!!!!!). I admit now that I was wrong. This sickness is indeed being employed by the left to destroy us. Chasten is one of those tools, and his subject matter is most likely obscene and felonious.

Okay. Why am I supposed to give a fuck about any of this? Some of you need to find a life.

Yes. Put them back in the closet then brick it up.

When you are finished, raise your hand.

Have a Blessed day
I will be finished when I am finished and I am not finished with you. You are entitled to your beliefs and to your definition of marriage and family You are not entitled to define marriage for anyone else. You are not entitled to say that gay couples marriage is not “real marriage” and that they should not adopt children. And you are not entitled to whine about gay couples showing affection in public because you don’t want to see it.

You are the embodiment of everything that is wrong with religion and religious people . You are arrogant and self righteous . You don’t want anyone telling you how you should live but you have no problem imposing your values on others.

And I will tell you another thing. You are a coward who hides behind your religion to justify your bigotry. The proof of that is the fact that many religious people are not bigots and in fact welcome LGBT people into their houses of worship and will even marry them.

Now I am finished. You are dismissed

I will be finished when I am finished and I am not finished with you. You are entitled to your beliefs and to your definition of marriage and family You are not entitled to define marriage for anyone else. You are not entitled to say that gay couples marriage is not “real marriage” and that they should not adopt children. And you are not entitled to whine about gay couples showing affection in public because you don’t want to see it.

You are the embodiment of everything that is wrong with religion and religious people . You are arrogant and self righteous . You don’t want anyone telling you how you should live but you have no problem imposing your values on others.

And I will tell you another thing. You are a coward who hides behind your religion to justify your bigotry. The proof of that is the fact that many religious people are not bigots and in fact welcome LGBT people into their houses of worship and will even marry them.

Now I am finished. You are dismissed
Your opinion is your opinion and that is all it will ever be.
1. gay couples marriage is not “real marriage”
2. gay couples should not be allowed to adopt
3. gay couples should not be allowed to show PDA (not shall heterosexual couples or even animals for that matter)
4. You will NOT tell me how to live, who I can or can not approve of.
5. I am the ruler of my world, my kingdom, my domain
6. I am not a Bigot "A bigot is someone who doesn't tolerate people of different races or religions. "
7. You are to be blamed for the moral decay of America.
8. Gender is not fluid.
9. LGBTQ's should be banned from owning guns.
10. God Bless you and your family ⛪✝️
11. You are dismissed

Last edited:
One more thing. If there is a god, you may be in for a rude awakening some day-when you find out that SHE is not a bigot- and does not much care for the way you have been treating fellow humankind.

"If there is a god" You are in for a rude awakening at the Pearly Gates.
Next you are going to tell me that GOD is a transgendered. :(

Your opinion is your opinion and that is all it will ever be.
1. gay couples marriage is not “real marriage”
2. gay couples should not be allowed to adopt
3. gay couples should not be allowed to show PDA (not shall heterosexual couples or even animals for that matter)
4. You will NOT tell me how to live, who I can or can not approve of.
5. I am the ruler of my world, my kingdom, my domain
6. I am not a Bigot "A bigot is someone who doesn't tolerate people of different races or religions. "
7. You are to be blamed for the moral decay of America.
8. Gender is not fluid.
9. God Bless you and your family :)
10. You are dismissed :laughing0301:
Holy shit!! Now who's the one slobering over the keybord while angily pounding on it?? Where the fuck do you get the idea that bigotry is limited to race and religion? That is probobly the most rediculous thing on the who list, and there is some pretty redicuous shit there. I have to wonder how you function in the modern world. You might do well in Saudia Arabia if you don't let on that you're a christian. Otherwise you seem to be on the same page with them.

See post 71

I need some assistance. How do you use the Ignore function?
Holy shit!! Now who's the one slobering over the keybord while angily pounding on it?? Where the fuck do you get the idea that bigotry is limited to race and religion? That is probobly the most rediculous thing on the who list, and there is some pretty redicuous shit there. I have to wonder how you function in the modern world. You might do well in Saudia Arabia if you don't let on that you're a christian. Otherwise you seem to be on the same page with them.

See post 71
Google it
A bigot is someone who doesn't tolerate people of different races or religions. If you have an uncle who is a bigot and tells racist jokes at Thanksgiving, you may need to talk to him and tell him it's not okay.

A bigot can also be someone who refuses to accept other ideas, as in politics. This word was borrowed from Middle French, but the French word is of uncertain origin. In Old French bigot was a term of abuse for Normans, and possibly related to the oath bi got "by God." In English and French, a bigot was originally a hypocrite, a person who claims to have certain moral beliefs but whose behavior doesn't match those beliefs. A bigot was specifically a hypocritical professor of religion, but the connection with the current sense of bigot is not clear.

I'm not going to tell you anything about god. Unlike you, I do not pretend to know what is not knowable. You sure seem to have some issues with gender and sexuality.
You bet I do. Keep your Gender and your Sexuality issues to yourself. I don't want to hear about them.
I don't want it in the news, I don't want it on TV, I don't want it in Church, and I don't want it in the classroom.

I need some assistance. How do you use the Ignore function?

Google it
A bigot is someone who doesn't tolerate people of different races or religions. If you have an uncle who is a bigot and tells racist jokes at Thanksgiving, you may need to talk to him and tell him it's not okay.

A bigot can also be someone who refuses to accept other ideas, as in politics. This word was borrowed from Middle French, but the French word is of uncertain origin. In Old French bigot was a term of abuse for Normans, and possibly related to the oath bi got "by God." In English and French, a bigot was originally a hypocrite, a person who claims to have certain moral beliefs but whose behavior doesn't match those beliefs. A bigot was specifically a hypocritical professor of religion, but the connection with the current sense of bigot is not clear.
And you take it upon yourself to arbitrarily exclude sexual orientation and gender identity. Not working your a bigot as per the definition ythat I posted

Are you finished? I thought you were finished.
As they say in Arabic, مع السلامة
Ah Arabic?? Maybe you can find a home among the Taiban. Again, you would have to hide your christian faith but other than that, you and they share a lot of the same opressive and regressive values.

Then Russia might be a good fit for you. Vladimire claims to be some sort of christian, but like so many christians in this country, hardy follows the true word of Christ. And, he don't much like those queer folks

If all else fails, there is Florida where Woke goes to die. You and Ron DeSanctimonious would get along famously. Just stay away from Dysnyland. There is some kinky shit going on there.

You would not do well in New York or San Francisco

Forum List

Back