Charlie Sheen attacks Phil Robertson

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Well Charlie, you just lost me pal, and by the way, you're hardly anyone to be dolling out ridicule of someone else's morality.

Phil Speaks! Charlie Sheen Rants! Networks Scramble! 7 Biggest New Developments In 'Duck Dynasty' Drama

Seeing as we've entered the final holiday shopping days (and panic mode), it's understandable that you may not be up-to-speed on the latest developments in*the "Duck Dynasty" saga. So we've created this handy little list to fill you in.1. Late last week, "omg! Insider" obtained footage of a church sermon that (depending on your side of the hullabaloo) provided further evidence of either Phil Robertson's homophobia or his Bible-sanctioned views. In the clip, the patriarch declares that there is a "lack of morality in America."According to Phil, this lack of morality is proven by the fact that people "bow down to birds, animals, and reptiles, and each other." We're not exactly sure what he means by that, but he goes on to add that "the first thing you see coming out of them is gross sexual immorality. They will dishonor their bodies with one another, degrade each other. ... Women with women, men with men, they committed indecent acts with one another, and they received in themselves the due penalty for their perversions."[Related:*How 'Duck Dynasty' Will Survive (and Thrive) Post-Phil Robertson Scandal]2. After his family bonded together and threatened to pull the plug on their A&E show if Phil remains banished, the head Duck Commander himself spoke out for the first time since his quotes to GQ about homosexuality sparked a firestorm — and he's standing by his statements."I will not give or back off from my path because you conquered death, Father, so we are not worried about all the repercussions," the reality TV star declared while leading a Bible study group in Louisiana on Sunday, according to the U.K.'s*Daily Mail, which had special access to the session. He also added, however, "I love all men and women. I am a lover of humanity, not a hater.""Sexual sins are numerous and many — I have a few myself," he admitted. "So what is your safest course of action? If you're a man, find yourself a woman, marry them, and keep your sex right there.

Phil Speaks! Charlie Sheen Rants! Networks Scramble! 7 Biggest New Developments In 'Duck Dynasty' Drama | Yahoo TV - Yahoo TV

Last edited by a moderator:
1530351_10151885946211275_1043321112_n.jpg

Sounds like Charlie took Phil's comments personal. Charlie must be a switch hitter? Never the less, this is good, Phil has angered the cocaine addicted whore monger alliance as well.

I bet Phil could make Sheen squeal like a little baby if he wanted to. Sheen comes off as some kind of bad-ass, Phil would go through him like a freight train.

I'd pay to see that.

WOOT! 3 more posts, Lead. Sorry, but I gotta shorten your name. I keep getting confused. LDR LRN LNR RLN. It's either gotta be Nose or Lead. I think Lead is more flattering than a nose. lol.

I could go with Round...but that sounds fat. And you ain't fat. So...Lead it is. That ok with you? :lol:

Sorry for the derail.

Carry on.

Forum List

Back