Charlie Kirk Remembers D-Day

Charlie tees it up and hits it long here...WTF have men turned into?

All my biological uncles (4 of them) and my uncle-in-laws (3 of them) fought in WWII. One was on the beaches on D Day and all the others saw combat in one way or another. My parents both worked at a POW camp housing German combat soldiers in New Mexico. My aunts all served the cause stateside in one way or another.

They fought for liberty, against Fascist/totalitarian aggression, to avenge Pearl Harbor, for an American way of life that consisted of the American family, hope, opportunity, choices, God, Country, the American Way.

I can't imagine what they would think if they knew they had fought for some of the true craziness that passes for 'normal' in these times. Only Aunt Betty, the youngest of that generation, is still living at age 96 and she still remembers it all in great detail. She says it breaks her heart.

Last edited:
Charlie tees it up and hits it long here...WTF have men turned into?

Let's put 80 WWII soldiers up against 80 modern drag queens in a fight and see who wins.

I can tell you without a doubt that if the soldiers who fought for America and freedom from the Nazis in WWII could have known what the USA would be like today, they would not have fought.

The USA as it is today SICKENS those few WWII soldiers left still alive.

D Day to the 4th of July parades when we still had them with no exhibits allowed that would be inappropriate for children of any age to see:
maxresdefault.jpg
GettyImages-485672182-5b2807f0a9d4f90037c84a2e.jpg

5393dddc14ede.image.jpg
OIP.DbKfSRtBTv_4X1OIrfdgigHaEK

Compare to the 'pride' parades at this time of year now with the fiat that most exhibits are not crude or lewd but far too many are:
leather-staps-pride-parade.jpg
R.07d361c6ee001c2926019db24086c7f1
grind_0538_310.jpg
leather-straps-2-pride-parade.jpg

1200x0.jpg

41BFABD100000578-4637950-Participants_in_the_annual_New_York_Gay_Pride_Parade_one_of_the_-a-41_1498450040655.jpg

Last edited:
D Day to the 4th of July parades when we still had them with no exhibits allowed that would be inappropriate for children of any age to see:
maxresdefault.jpg
GettyImages-485672182-5b2807f0a9d4f90037c84a2e.jpg

5393dddc14ede.image.jpg
OIP.DbKfSRtBTv_4X1OIrfdgigHaEK

Compare to the 'pride' parades at this time of year now with the fiat that most exhibits are not crude or lewd but far too many are:
leather-staps-pride-parade.jpg
R.07d361c6ee001c2926019db24086c7f1
grind_0538_310.jpg
leather-straps-2-pride-parade.jpg

1200x0.jpg

41BFABD100000578-4637950-Participants_in_the_annual_New_York_Gay_Pride_Parade_one_of_the_-a-41_1498450040655.jpg
"Horrific" is a gross understatement.

Kirk doesn't really "remember" D-Day. He remembers learning about D-Day. There is probably no one left alive today who really remembers D-Day.

Kirk doesn't really "remember" D-Day. He remembers learning about D-Day. There is probably no one left alive today who really remembers D-Day.
There are still some 3000 veterans of D Day that are still alive and I think some 2+ million Americans who are old enough to remember it quite well. And I can assure you, if they aren't suffering from dementia or are not in a coma, those old enough to remember it do remember it. Also Pearl Harbor, the day Kennedy was shot, 9-11 and other profound dates of modern American history.

My Aunt Betty was almost 18 on D Day and she not only remembers D Day vividly but she remembers Pearl Harbor and watching her brother and cousins and brother-in-law go off to war and what life was like for those at home during the war. And of course the day the war ended.

But there are many many millions of Americans who are enough students of history to understand the history even if they weren't old enough to experience it. Charlie Kirk is one of those Americans.

Last edited:
There are still some 3000 veterans of D Day that are still alive and I think some 2+ million Americans who are old enough to remember it quite well. And I can assure you, if they aren't suffering from dementia or are not in a coma, those old enough to remember it do remember it. Also Pearl Harbor, the day Kennedy was shot, 9-11 and other profound dates of modern American history.

My Aunt Betty was almost 18 on D Day and she not only remembers D Day vividly but she remembers Pearl Harbor and watching her brother and cousins and brother-in-law go off to war and what life was like for those at home during the war. And of course the day the war ended.

But there are many many millions of Americans who are enough students of history to understand the history even if they weren't old enough to experience it. Charlie Kirk is one of those Americans.
Point taken but I doubt if there are 3K American D Day Vets left. Ironically Kirk might be one of the few Gen Xers left who were even taught about the American sacrifices on D-Day.

Point taken but I doubt if there are 3K American D Day Vets left. Ironically Kirk might be one of the few Gen Xers left who were even taught about the American sacrifices on D-Day.
I'm guessing the large majority if not essentially all kids who grow up with Patriot parents know a great deal about American history including the sacrifices on D Day. I could be wrong but my kids were sure taught about it and were curious enough to do some study on their own.

But then I descended from that 'greatest generation' that set the standard for what a great nation looks like and what a free people with solid values and principles of personal responsibility and accountability can accomplish. Maybe you did too.

Children who descended from the anti-war 'Flower Children' and beginnings of the SJW 'revolution' that threw out most of the historical values and concepts this country was built on generation probably do have much different understanding including large holes in their educations.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back