'Charleston Chad' Asks: Badass Internet Racist?

I disagree with your assumed motive for starting the thread. The thread was started to answer YOUR question. He expressed his views, and whether or not you agree with him, you got a better argument than "just cuz."

If he just wanted to answer the question, he could have done it on the original thread. I'll go with CC on this one.

I would have no problem doing that. So what, id get my ass kicked big deal. Who can't take a little pain.

How much pain you can take is irrelevant. It's how bad is your judgement to go beg someone to do it?

I am and always have been outspoken where my opinions are concerned. I have also tempered that with good judgement. I see no point in voicing one's opinion just to be a self-righteous prig who loves to hear his tongue rattler against his cheek; especially, if it's going to earn you an ass whooping and change absolutely nothing.

If he just wanted to answer the question, he could have done it on the original thread. I'll go with CC on this one.

Really? What was the topic of the original thread?

I'll also point out that every single one of us wants our opinions to be heard/ge attention each and every post, or we we wouldn't post on message boards. Especially on our respective "favorites."

IMO, the accusation smacks of "pot calling the kettle black-ism."

I disagree with your assumed motive for starting the thread. The thread was started to answer YOUR question. He expressed his views, and whether or not you agree with him, you got a better argument than "just cuz."

Actually GunnyL, the question was asked in a PM to WJ. My question was never made public until WJ started this thread about it.

Well, thanks for answering my question. I think the fact that you created your own thread to explain yourself reveals a great deal about your reasoning for being the stereotypical internet racist. It all comes down to you getting the attention you desire. You know that there is no logic behind the claim that certain races are superior, b/c genetically there are no recognizable differences, other than skin color. I think you're just like nevadamedic and RSR, in that you really don't believe everything you preach, but you like how it sounds and don't want to question your own beliefs for fear that you might reveal flaws in logic. You cannot defend your view further than spamming threads with MelGibson bullshit and the likes. I've seen you post your hatred of the races many times, but I guess I missed those threads where you justified your claims.

No prob. I would disagree, though, that attention for attention's sake is my goal. If that were the case, I can think of much better ways to go about it than anonymous Internet postings. My goal is to get out the ideas I think will make us better off, but especially my group, whites. I think that's honest enough. I'm not trying to persuade anyone that the good of all people is my goal.

I also disagree that I don't want to question my own logic... I'm here on a chatboard where most, though not all, disagree with me and bat back and forth all the time. Some don't really engage me, but others really do and I think that's a good thing, overall. I'm motivated enough by men like Jared Taylor, Sam Francis, Peter Brimelow, David Duke, Alex Linder and others that I get out there to preach the message. Lord knows the opposite message gets heard all the time.

No prob. I would disagree, though, that attention for attention's sake is my goal. If that were the case, I can think of much better ways to go about it than anonymous Internet postings. My goal is to get out the ideas I think will make us better off, but especially my group, whites. I think that's honest enough. I'm not trying to persuade anyone that the good of all people is my goal.

I also disagree that I don't want to question my own logic... I'm here on a chatboard where most, though not all, disagree with me and bat back and forth all the time. Some don't really engage me, but others really do and I think that's a good thing, overall. I'm motivated enough by men like Jared Taylor, Sam Francis, Peter Brimelow, David Duke, Alex Linder and others that I get out there to preach the message. Lord knows the opposite message gets heard all the time.

You left out Bob Matthews and you saw how far that got David Duke.

I hate to disagree with you, but the very point that he cant do it anywhere then here is the problem.

The first amendment is supposed to protect his right to say whatever he wants, or be racist.

Yet, in public today, any racist, or conservative is not allowed to say anything without fear of violence.

that is not america, that is nazi germany

we gain nothing by censoring people and their ideas.

If you think racists or people you disagree with are stupid the let them hang themselves with words

even if you cant dialogue with them

this country was based on the market place of ideas not the silencing of peoples ideas which we dont like and dont agree with.

as long as muslims, black supremicsts, white suprecists, mexican supremicists, dont break the law.

they should not be physically or verbally attacked here or on the street.

Im sorry if you disagree, i guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Im a jew, but people have the right to hate me, their right to hate stops at my right to a peaceful environment when i go outside. meaning they cant run up to me and start yelling names at me or using violence.

Your full of shit as usual. You hate because it makes you feel good. You do not however have the balls to do so in a place that might endanger you physically , financially or any other way. You do it anonomously on the internet.

You would, if the races were actually separated, start bad mouthing certain white races, explaining how this or that one was inferior in some way. It is how you think, it empowers you and lets you feel better then those you bad mouth.

It doesnt matter if someone calls you a racist or not, only you know if you are.

this a free speech forum, provided that the mods have the final say

personally attacking someone for their beliefs, no matter how vile they may be is still facist.

Let people believe whatever they want and back off.

gunny this is such bull shit.

People on this board, wanna tell others what they can and cant say.

thats bullshit.

I hope you agree with me, our country benefits for protecting speech, and promoting ideas, not harassing, threatening, personally insulting people on and off the board, because we dont like their views.

and youre exactly right, if you go to college campus and say illegal immigration is bad, or support the troops, you could get youre ass kicked.

That's kind of lame. I'd like to see you come on to one of my jobsites and vocalize your stance on illegal immigrants.

It has nothing to do with being man enough to say in to someone's face and LOT to do with them not being man enough to take the criticism and rebut it. Racial criticism is usually silenced via beatdown.

I am not a damn racist don't bring me into this shithead.

haha, nevada, you sure do take the internet serious. I really could care less how many bad reps you send me.

if you go to college campus and say illegal immigration is bad, or support the troops, you could get youre ass kicked.

:wtf: Um, yeah, I highly doubt that war protesters are gonna be kicking too much ass, considering they are pushing for that "peace" thing and all.

haha, nevada, you sure do take the internet serious. I really could care less how many bad reps you send me.

:wtf: Um, yeah, I highly doubt that war protesters are gonna be kicking too much ass, considering they are pushing for that "peace" thing and all.

That's why member of Code Pink have been arrested at every protest they have been at and for trashing a Marine Recruiting Station in Northern California?

That's why member of Code Pink have been arrested at every protest they have been at and for trashing a Marine Recruiting Station in Northern California?
link? edit: I just forgot what they were, but yeah, where's the link that says they trashed that station?

ps: get bent, lol, what are you like 12? Seriously, are you 12 years old?

link? edit: I just forgot what they were, but yeah, where's the link that says they trashed that station?

ps: get bent, lol, what are you like 12? Seriously, are you 12 years old?

Mark this day down folks. It was Wednesday, October 17, 2007 that hundreds of pro-troop supporters turned out for a giant pro-troop rally in Berkeley, CA (one of the most anti-military & anti-war cities in this nation). Not only did the size of the rally shock the San Francisco Bay Area news media, it surprised the anti-war activists at Code Pink who were outnumbered on their own turf!.

Move America Forward and other pro-troop organizations and leaders put on a pro-troop rally to counter the harassment of the U.S. Marine Recruiting Center by Code Pink in Berkeley.

For 3 weeks the U.S. Marine Recruiting Center has faced protests (including vandalism and defacing of their building) and taunts against the Marines that they were “traitors” and “liars” and “murderers” and guilty of “assassination.”

http://www.moveamericaforward.org/index.php/MAF/MAFNews

It was also all over CNN, HNN, MSNBC and Fox News as well as local stations across the country. Not to mention getting arrested and assaulting officers while being arrested during the Patraeus Report, if you remember it showed the founder of Code Pink swing at a Capitol Police officer live. Remember they are a group that is advocating peace, go figure.

I'll mark it down, nm, and remind you that I can kick your dumb weak ass by myself. But, if in the event I needed it, I could triple your warmongering crowd and give you all some of the medicine that your doctors have been reluctant to give you.

Mark this day down folks. It was Wednesday, October 17, 2007 that hundreds of pro-troop supporters turned out for a giant pro-troop rally in Berkeley, CA (one of the most anti-military & anti-war cities in this nation). Not only did the size of the rally shock the San Francisco Bay Area news media, it surprised the anti-war activists at Code Pink who were outnumbered on their own turf!.

Move America Forward and other pro-troop organizations and leaders put on a pro-troop rally to counter the harassment of the U.S. Marine Recruiting Center by Code Pink in Berkeley.

For 3 weeks the U.S. Marine Recruiting Center has faced protests (including vandalism and defacing of their building) and taunts against the Marines that they were “traitors” and “liars” and “murderers” and guilty of “assassination.”

http://www.moveamericaforward.org/index.php/MAF/MAFNews

It was also all over CNN, HNN, MSNBC and Fox News as well as local stations across the country. Not to mention getting arrested and assaulting officers while being arrested during the Patraeus Report, if you remember it showed the founder of Code Pink swing at a Capitol Police officer live. Remember they are a group that is advocating peace, go figure.

Yeah, this huge rally was ALL over the major networks! 100 pro-war protestors show up to protest the anti-war protestors(who had a 10000 person protest in DC). They really showed them they mean business. (sarcasm off)

Maybe if you got your news from news networks/papers and not far right wing homepages, then you wouldn't look so foolish.

Bad rep coming in 3...2...1....

gunny this is such bull shit.

People on this board, wanna tell others what they can and cant say.

thats bullshit.

I hope you agree with me, our country benefits for protecting speech, and promoting ideas, not harassing, threatening, personally insulting people on and off the board, because we dont like their views.

and youre exactly right, if you go to college campus and say illegal immigration is bad, or support the troops, you could get youre ass kicked.

Freedom of speech is protected on this board within the confines of the rules. There is no true "free" speech, and there should not be. It goes to personal accountability.

You are free to say what you want within the rules, but others will hold you accountable for what you say. I personally wouldn't have it any other way.

What I don't like is, while I am more than willing to stand accountable for what I say, I refuse to stand accountable for misinterpretations, purposeful or otherwise. I, and just about every member on this board has at one time or another spent pages defending something they did not say due to games of semantics.

But that's how it is, and there will always be those who dismiss arguments out of hand with a label and/or tell someone they cannot speak. They too are entitled to express their opinions.

I would disagree with that. War protesters have been historically as violent as the violence they are protesting. Goes to that whole hypocrisy thing.

Forum List

Back