Charles Murray Whose First Book “The Bell Curve” on Race in America Sent Shockwaves Across Academia

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
The author is very courageous to dare and address taboo topics.....aka....the various races are not equal and white privilege is a myth.

The author is very courageous to dare and address taboo topics

He wasn't courageous, but extremely disingenuous, when he ignored all socioeconomic data to support his own confirmation biased conclusions.

The only 'shockwaves' he created were from those who couldn't believe that anyone would take seriously his myopic, self-serving diatribes.

Murray is no more an export on intelligence and sociology than Velikovsky is an astronomer.

• Banned
Murray has always trolled the moonbats with inconvenient and uncomfortable facts.

Ever notice how Europeans discovered America and western Indians didn’t discover Europe? Ever notice how Africans couldn’t have made it to America had they not been sold as slaves to Europeans?
There is something very absolute and Darwinistic about that.
Prevailing winds....that's why Spain hit the Caribbean and S. America first and the Chinese didn't come to the west coast.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Will Mr. M. be allowed to publish his book?

This is 2021, and the woke Dems have seized the nation.

Certain topics may no longer be publicly discussed.

(And maybe it is just a matter of time that they may be forbidden to be discussed in the "privacy" of one's home, too.)

LOL! Charles Murray is a fucking idiot. But then again so are you racists.
LOL and Critical Race Theory is a Marxist indoctrination tactic where the power-hungry totalitarian elite use black people to overthrow and replace our government.

Congratulations. You have become useful idiots.

Ever notice how Europeans discovered America and western Indians didn’t discover Europe? Ever notice how Africans couldn’t have made it to America had they not been sold as slaves to Europeans?
Prevailing winds....that's why Spain hit the Caribbean and S. America first and the Chinese didn't come to the west coast.
Well, that and technologically advanced seaworthy vessels.

LOL and Critical Race Theory is a Marxist indoctrination tactic where the power-hungry totalitarian elite use black people to overthrow and replace our government.

Congratulations. You have become useful idiots.

Murray is an idiot. Based on our history of legal decisions Critical Race Theory is fact.

The problem with this assessment is that it is totally wrong.

Your IQ isnt high enough to to question his thorough and unquestionable work.
It is and Murray is a fucking idiot.
As Murray discovered, you dont have an IQ high enough to make that determination.
Apparently Murray was wrong because I made the determination and it is pretty much a consensus opinion.

As Murray discovered, you dont have an IQ high enough to make that determination.
Apparently Murray was wrong because I made the determination and it is pretty much a consensus opinion.
Thats your low IQ betraying you again. I bet youre real good at basketball though, so i guess you have that. :dunno:

Thats your low IQ betraying you again. I bet youre real good at basketball though, so i guess you have that. :dunno:
hehheh exactly.

Forum List

Back