Charles Krauthammer has died

One of the last remaining Conservative intellectuals

Tried to watch "Special Report" w/ Bret Baier, but it appears Fox News is trying to ignore the real news on this immigration mess by devoting all their time on commemorating Charles Krauthammer passing! They diminish any semblance of being a real news network by ignoring all this bad news Trump is getting over kids being ripped from their mothers at the Mexican border and being sent to heaven knows where! Lawsuits will surely come; esp. if one of these fk'n kids is found to be dead! The latest news has it that at these centers, the kids were being drugged to keep them pacified; mostly pills, but some injections! We're in trouble when this all comes to light! Trump obviously didn't think this thru and it shows! The whole world is coming down on his balding arse! :dunno: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_pray:
Get out of here with that nonsense. Charles was a regular on Special Report and a beloved friend to Brett Baier, let the man commemorate the loss of his friend in peace. All the other fox shows covered the immigration mess and it’s running 24/7 on the other news stations. We aren’t hurting for coverage.

RIP Charles, though I didn’t always agree thanks for always giving me something to think about and contributing to the discussion with fairness and objectivity.

At a time when civility is needed more than ever, we lost a brilliant mind and a nice man who always showed so much grace and humility. You might not have agreed with him but he would treat you with respect regardless of your position.

I hardly ever agreed with him, but he sure was a humble guy.

RIP, my bother.
Arent you anti Trump? He was as well

Charles was a class act no doubt…

But he was wrong on many levels about Trump.

he was a class act

he didn't like Trump though because he has something against political phenomenons that come and go, and he thought Trump was one of those.
Well there was more...he thought Trump "clearly" colluded with Russia...shit like that.

Krauthammer once joked that if Trump appoints him National Security Adviser, that he'll miss Bill O'Reilly and Bret Baier.

sweet moment.

I hardly ever agreed with him, but he sure was a humble guy.

RIP, my bother.
Arent you anti Trump? He was as well

Charles was a class act no doubt…

But he was wrong on many levels about Trump.

he was a class act

he didn't like Trump though because he has something against political phenomenons that come and go, and he thought Trump was one of those.

But it's good, he said his goodbye before he died, he didn't have anything left in his mind to say anything to convince us to stop the partisan game.

"it's my job to call a folly a folly. you're betraying your whole life if you don't say what you think, bluntly and honestly" - Krauthammer

"i like to read Krauthammer's column" - President Bill Clinton

Krauthammer joked that his career was over after Clinton praised him

"i haven't heard such a stream of disconnected ideas since i left pshyciatritry 30 years ago. Trump is a rodeo clown" - Charles

Forum List

Back