Charles Barkley Disses the Dims

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
And I bet he isn’t the only who does so.

Former NBA star Charles Barkley blasted the Democratic Party after Tuesday night’s debates, saying they have not done much to help most black Americans.

The former Phoenix Suns star sat in the audience during the presidential debate Tuesday. But, he was not impressed with what he saw. Barkley told the media that “every black person I know has always voted Democratic,” but most are “still poor” despite those votes.

He’s right on target.

Cummings, Sharpton, Waters, and the rest of their ilk live in expensive mansions with all sorts of servants while their constituents get by on welfare, food stamps, and the rest of all that free government largess that keeps them shackled to their hovels.

Barkley also slammed Democrats for ignoring people of color, saying, “It’s an economic thing, and that’s what both parties have been neglecting, especially the Democratic Party,” as reported by Yahoo News.

Every black person I know has always voted Democratic, and with the exception of a few guys who can play sports, all those people are still poor,” Barkley continued.

Barkley, currently a TNT commentator, also mentioned that he said the same thing back in 2017 and nothing has changed.

Much more @ Charles Barkley Says the Democratic Party Has Done Little to Help Black Americans

Charles Barkley says he's 'disgusted' with Trump presidency

Basketball great Charles Barkley slammed Donald Trump in an interview with CNN, saying he was "disgusted" with the state of the presidency and that the President had appealed to a specific demographic that "won't look in a mirror and say my life sucks because of me."

"I've never been more angry and disgusted at this situation than I am now. This turmoil every single day -- the tweeting, the hiring and firing,"

Charles Barkley says he's 'disgusted' with Trump presidency - CNN

Charles Barkley says he's 'disgusted' with Trump presidency

Basketball great Charles Barkley slammed Donald Trump in an interview with CNN, saying he was "disgusted" with the state of the presidency and that the President had appealed to a specific demographic that "won't look in a mirror and say my life sucks because of me."

"I've never been more angry and disgusted at this situation than I am now. This turmoil every single day -- the tweeting, the hiring and firing,"

Charles Barkley says he's 'disgusted' with Trump presidency - CNN
QUICK!

Look over there ----------->

And I bet he isn’t the only who does so.

Former NBA star Charles Barkley blasted the Democratic Party after Tuesday night’s debates, saying they have not done much to help most black Americans.

The former Phoenix Suns star sat in the audience during the presidential debate Tuesday. But, he was not impressed with what he saw. Barkley told the media that “every black person I know has always voted Democratic,” but most are “still poor” despite those votes.

He’s right on target.

Cummings, Sharpton, Waters, and the rest of their ilk live in expensive mansions with all sorts of servants while their constituents get by on welfare, food stamps, and the rest of all that free government largess that keeps them shackled to their hovels.

Barkley also slammed Democrats for ignoring people of color, saying, “It’s an economic thing, and that’s what both parties have been neglecting, especially the Democratic Party,” as reported by Yahoo News.

Every black person I know has always voted Democratic, and with the exception of a few guys who can play sports, all those people are still poor,” Barkley continued.

Barkley, currently a TNT commentator, also mentioned that he said the same thing back in 2017 and nothing has changed.

Much more @ Charles Barkley Says the Democratic Party Has Done Little to Help Black Americans
Ok...and?

Farrakhan said the same thing about Obama, and noted that Obama cared more about gays and Zionists than Blacks, and that Obama was

THE FIRST GAY PRESIDENT

Barkley was a Republican and then a Democrat, now he is for abolishing the two parties because they fight like little children and don’t tackle major issues facing Americans. I agree with him.

Charles still lives here in Phoenix. I used to see his white wife on occasion at a nearby supermarket...she looks dazed and spiritually beaten. When he played for the Suns he cheated on her regularly...the parties were legendary with local groupies. He was in numerous bar fights...I'm amazed he didn't get shanked. Charles was once going to run for Governor of Alabama as a REPUBLICAN so he switches back and forth. All in all, one of the funniest bastards in the history of sports, but if you saw his wife, you'd know he's not somebody you'd want to be around.

Charles speaks his mind as a American.

I like him. He clearly sees the Dems for what they are... a bunch of hypocritical race baiting kleptos....

Charles Barkley’s opinion on politics matters, why?

Forum List

Back