Charges Filed-- Hillary Clinton Charged With Racketeering

Charges filed? Op is retarded.
From the site.
"The complaint, which lists Bill and Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation as defendants, alleges the Clintons sold access to other U.S. government officials in return for donations to their organization, which they concealed, allegedly, by using a private computer server for her emails operated from their home in Chappaqua, New York.

And this little bit..
" civil suit alleges the Clintons “systematically and continuously ... conducted a corrupt enterprise” over more than 10 years, allegedly in violation of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization (RICO) Act, which deals with abuse and misuse of organizations or businesses.

No charges have been filed dude. Frivolous lawsuits abound - it's the American way after all.
Don't think I would go so far about calling it a frivolous lawsuit... She's probably losing sleep over this one.

From the site.
"The complaint, which lists Bill and Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation as defendants, alleges the Clintons sold access to other U.S. government officials in return for donations to their organization, which they concealed, allegedly, by using a private computer server for her emails operated from their home in Chappaqua, New York.

And this little bit..
" civil suit alleges the Clintons “systematically and continuously ... conducted a corrupt enterprise” over more than 10 years, allegedly in violation of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization (RICO) Act, which deals with abuse and misuse of organizations or businesses.

No charges have been filed dude. Frivolous lawsuits abound - it's the American way after all.
Don't think I would go so far about calling it a frivolous lawsuit... She's probably losing sleep over this one.

I doubt it.

Well there's this.....
"The complaint, which lists Bill and Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation as defendants, alleges the Clintons sold access to other U.S. government officials in return for donations to their organization, which they concealed, allegedly, by using a private computer server for her emails operated from their home in Chappaqua, New York. "

And then this...
"The civil suit alleges the Clintons “systematically and continuously ... conducted a corrupt enterprise” over more than 10 years, allegedly in violation of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization (RICO) Act, which deals with abuse and misuse of organizations or businesses."

Hillary-for-prison.png

From the site.

And this little bit..

nahhhhh, Freedom Watch is Sheldon Adelson's group, the largest or 2nd largest donors to the GOP..... this is just partisan maneuvering filled with lies to promote their cause, WAR WITH IRAN...and keeping the lies on Hillary going.

From the site.

And this little bit..

:lol:

I assure you, she's not. Larry Klayman and FreedomWatch having been filing frivolous lawsuits against her and Bill for more than 20 years now, and every single one of them has been laughed out of court.

Typical teaper nonsense. And you idiots wonder why I despise the tea party and its teaper ilk.

From the site.

And this little bit..

I assure you, she's not. Larry Klayman and FreedomWatch having been filing frivolous lawsuits against her and Bill for more than 20 years now, and every single one of them has been laughed out of court.
I was just sitting here thinking about the law of averages...they're due a hit.

From the site.

And this little bit..

I was just sitting here thinking about the law of averages...they're due a hit.
Good point and there are those out there willing to help.

Again Dark Fury - there are NO CHARGES filed. Only a lawsuit.
Yet his title is "uncensored" and the thread remains in this forum. Curious, huh?

No. There are no ferals involved. Got a problem Nutz? PM one of us.
Charges CAN be civil or criminal. Charges is what the PLAINTIFF files. If you sue some one for denting your car you ARE charging them for the damage.

Yet his title is "uncensored" and the thread remains in this forum. Curious, huh?

Charges CAN be civil or criminal. Charges is what the PLAINTIFF files. If you sue some one for denting your car you ARE charging them for the damage.
You teapers are ridiculous. Your lies, hyperbole and hysteria are destroying the GOP. But, I guess you found the right place to spew your lies. There are a lot of lemmings who believe anything on the interweb and you are allowed to spew such nonsense.

Clinton is useless enough...all you do is give her more power and sympathy when you post nonsensical les. t s lke you are working against conservatism. What a douche.

No charges have been filed. A civil lawsuit has been filed alleging racketeering. That will keep her busy for awhile.
You think so?
Oh my yes. There will be interrogatories, requests for admission, requests for production of documents, depositions. For her and her staff. She will be quite busy. Sadly for her the Supreme Court already ruled that a sitting president has no immunity from civil suits. That goes double for candidates.

Once civil charges are exposed in court, maybe Boehner et al will finally do something, too.

Forum List

Back