Chaos in America

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
It grows more visible every day....especially in our big cities.

Which unfortunately demonstrates that America is falling apart.....the biden regime is utterly weak, pathetic and not just unable to stop it....they are causing it.

Which unfortunately demonstrates that America is falling apart.....the biden regime is utterly weak, pathetic and not just unable to stop it....they are causing it.

Who the Hell is "jimbradfieldchristianwriter.com"?

What the Hell does he know about anything?

Which big city is Biden mayor of, again? I forget.

Your source simply reflects what many Americans are feeling - that Biden is a disaster:

Funny how so many are trying to defend the Biden administration and Joe Biden, the corrupt and incompetent sleaze we call president.

CHAOS AND WEAKNESS IS TODAY'S DIMM BRAND.

I was skeamin' when I wrote this
Forgive me if write it my way
But when I woke up this mornin'
Another isolation day

The Fed’s ink all turned purple
There were people hordin' everywhere
Tryin' to hide from the corona
You know I didn't even care

'Cause they say two thousand twenty twenty
Party over, oops out of time
So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1929

I was skeamin' when I wrote this
So sue me if I go to fast
But life is just a party
And parties weren't meant to last

da Gov is all around us
My mind says preppers were right
So if I gotta shut down
I'm gonna get some top shelf tonight

Yeah, they say two thousand twenty twenty
Yeah, yeah

Yeah, they say two thousand twenty twenty
Yeah, yeah

~S~ (w/apologies to Prince)

You forget, so does Joe.
He hasn't forgotten. That local stuff is not his problem. If a president does try to interfere or control it will only bring him grief from one side or the other or both across the country. They ought to be more sympathetic than me, but avoid commenting as much as possible.
I say, if your local officials want to put up with that rioting crap, even if rioters are mostly destroying their own neighborhoods, the mayor and the Governor should pay the price at the polls. If the citizens can't or won't boot them out, they deserve the leadership or lack there of, that they get. Screw them all.

Oh you ain't seen nothin' yet...

Who the Hell is "jimbradfieldchristianwriter.com"?

What the Hell does he know about anything?
When the Kings of olden times got a message they did not like they killed the messenger.

What does that have to do with anything?

He hasn't forgotten. That local stuff is not his problem. If a president does try to interfere or control it will only bring him grief from one side or the other or both across the country. They ought to be more sympathetic than me, but avoid commenting as much as possible.
I say, if your local officials want to put up with that rioting crap, even if rioters are mostly destroying their own neighborhoods, the mayor and the Governor should pay the price at the polls. If the citizens can't or won't boot them out, they deserve the leadership or lack there of, that they get. Screw them all.
It is his problem now because his Vice President was promoting the BAIL FUND to let the rioters out.

It is his problem now because his Vice President was promoting the BAIL FUND to let the rioters out.
I don't care if she bailed out every A-hole in the country, as long as she didn't use my money, and she has pretty much shut up about it, herself. Can't see how it is now bothering Joe. He's got his own problems.

His problem is he picked HER.
She wouldn't have been my choice, but certainly speaks well of his confidence in his health. I think it was to appease the far left as their candidates in his party lost, but he wanted their support. She's harmless. She seems useless, but harmless, nonetheless.

I say, if your local officials want to put up with that rioting crap, even if rioters are mostly destroying their own neighborhoods, the mayor and the Governor should pay the price at the polls.
specially given some officials are instigating them W6

~S~

You ain't seen nothing yet. The only good thing good will be these democRats will be in the thick of things only not prepared to deal with it.

Forum List

Back