Chanukkah Miracle: Israeli infant taken by Palestinian carjackers was found unharmed

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
It could have ended much, much worse:An Israeli woman faced a parent’s nightmare Tuesday afternoon when she was attacked by three Palestinian Arab carjackers on a highway in the Binyamin region. The terrified woman was dragged from her car and left at the side of the road as the thieves drove off in her car – with her infant daughter still in the backseat.

Thankfully, police found the car a short time later, with the baby alive and well in the backseat.

The thieves had apparently not realized the young girl was in the car, and when they noticed, decided to abandon the vehicle. The car was found near the Palestinian Authority town of Dir Azbiya.

Carjackers Steal Car with Baby Inside - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

--------------

Thank God they didn't kill the child!:eusa_pray:

Wow.

These attacks are on the increase. Wait, and we will get the idiots defending them on here soon. Israel needs to crack down hard on these carjackers, rock throwers, random stabbings etc. There is no incentive for these crimes not to stop, particularly when Israel gives in to prisoners releases in exchange for peace talks.

Wow.

These attacks are on the increase. Wait, and we will get the idiots defending them on here soon. Israel needs to crack down hard on these carjackers, rock throwers, random stabbings etc. There is no incentive for these crimes not to stop, particularly when Israel gives in to prisoners releases in exchange for peace talks.

Those attacks are on the increase. And car thieves, whether Arab or Israeli, are known for their cruelty. It truly is a miracle she wasn't killed. I don't know what I would have done had it been my baby.

Forum List

Back