changing kids' genders has the 'highest support' of the Biden administration

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Transgender Assistant Secretary of Health Rachel Levine says changing kids' genders has the 'highest support' of the Biden administration and is key to the mental health of minors.

Rachel Levine says that gender-affirming care for minors has the 'highest support' of the Biden administration.

Levine promised medically changing children's gender would be normalized -praising the controversial medical intervention banned in several states.

Levine was invited to speak at the event about the Florida Parental Rights in Education law and the political implications of gender reassignment surgery.

'I can say that you, the children that you serve, the young people that you serve, their families, and you all have support at the highest levels of the federal government.

'President Biden supports you. I as the Assistant Secretary for Health will support you and I talk about this topic, everywhere I go, to get the word out,' she said.

Rachel Levine says Biden administration 'support' kids' gender change

Our society has demonized strong men (unless they are tossing a ball of some sort around), this is the terrible result.

IMHO

Full on insurrrection of morals.

MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE CHOPPING OFF GENITALS OF CHILDREN!

Transgender Assistant Secretary of Health Rachel Levine says changing kids' genders has the 'highest support' of the Biden administration and is key to the mental health of minors.

Rachel Levine says that gender-affirming care for minors has the 'highest support' of the Biden administration.

Levine promised medically changing children's gender would be normalized -praising the controversial medical intervention banned in several states.

Levine was invited to speak at the event about the Florida Parental Rights in Education law and the political implications of gender reassignment surgery.

'I can say that you, the children that you serve, the young people that you serve, their families, and you all have support at the highest levels of the federal government.

'President Biden supports you. I as the Assistant Secretary for Health will support you and I talk about this topic, everywhere I go, to get the word out,' she said.

Rachel Levine says Biden administration 'support' kids' gender change

Our society has demonized strong men (unless they are tossing a ball of some sort around), this is the terrible result.

IMHO

How lucky kids are to have Biden as president. If they survive abortion, at least they can get their genitals chopped off and hormones to make them sterile.

Biden loves 'f*in' with' little kids, and the Democrats are proven sick m*er f*ers when it comes to kids, always trying to kill them, screw them, Trans-indoctrinate them, sexualize them, mutilate their genitalia, groom them, or traffick them.

I can envision a dark underground lab where 'Josef Mengele' Fauci - who can no longer experiment on puppies - is conducting dark, f*ed up expetiments on Biden's reported 2,000 missing illegal children 'no one is looking for'.

:shok:

How lucky kids are to have Biden as president. If they survive abortion, at least they can get their genitals chopped off and hormones to make them sterile.
- I wonder where those missing 2,000 illegal kids are he criminally trafficked.

He (it is not a she) and anyone else in a political position that supports this should be hung. And I truly do mean that. I have absolutely no tolerance, understanding or patience with people who fuck with kids.

They should all be hung by the neck until dead.

That fag and his disgusting practices and ideas makes me ashamed I was ever in the army. I didn't join the army to let freakazoids like him thrive, let alone let that freak try and have anything to do with kids.

Biden loves 'f*in' with' little kids, and the Democrats are proven sick m*er f*ers when it comes to kids, always trying to kill them, screw them, Trans-indoctrinate them, sexualize them, mutilate their genitalia, groom them, or traffick them.

I can envision a dark underground lab where 'Josef Mengele' Fauci - who can no longer experiment on puppies - is conducting dark, f*ed up expetiments on Biden's reported 2,000 missing illegal children 'no one is looking for'.

:shok:
Who'd have ever thought someone would use the American Presidency to damage other people's children, fund the development of a virus that would bring about a world pandemic that killed millions.

Covid Stats to date:
Data is collected from multiple sources that update at different times and may not always align. Some locations may not provide complete information.
United States cases
Updated May 19 at 4:05 AM local
Confirmed
Deaths

Global cases
Updated May 19 at 4:05 AM local
Confirmed
Deaths

I've been reading that bad things are happening to people who took certain anti-covid vaccines.

Forum List

Back