Hunter Biden and his legal team confirms it...the laptop is his

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
I love it! This crackhead fooled the entire corporate media, the 50+ "senior intelligence officials" from the Obama admin, every elected DemoKKKrat, and ALL the lefties on this board!! Hahaha!

You all got duped (easily) by a drug-addled money launderer. Suckers!

Just a word to make it clear that I'm a leftist who wasn't fooled by Hunter Biden. I expected the worst on his actions in the Ukraine. And of course the propensity of the very wealthy to throw aside human decency.

• Banned
Just a word to make it clear that I'm a leftist who wasn't fooled by Hunter Biden. I expected the worst on his actions in the Ukraine. And of course the propensity of the very wealthy to throw aside human decency.

You'll have to provide some supporting documentation to back up your assertion. I think you fell for the hoax that this laptop was "Russian disinformation".

• Banned
I love it! This crackhead fooled the entire corporate media, the 50+ "senior intelligence officials" from the Obama admin, every elected DemoKKKrat, and ALL the lefties on this board!! Hahaha!

You all got duped (easily) by a drug-addled money launderer. Suckers!

This thread is going to be lefty kryptonite.

LOL

• Banned
Amazingly, these people all got scammed by Joe Biden's crack-addled, low-IQ son:

1679072392434.png

Ice cream cone Marvin. Hunter didn't work against his father's best interest.

People like mac and candycorn will still say it isnt his. Just like Ashely Bidens diary AFTER people went to jail for it.
Its just what partisan hacks do :dunno:

We’re not saying that the diary wasn’t hers or the computer wasn’t his.

What were saying is the materials released to the public which are claimed to from the diary and the laptop are not real.

The thieves have you used the theft of real documents, to inflict forge documents into the public discourse.

A real diary was stolen, but the pages released to the public have never been verified as having actually come from that diary.

As for the laptop, even the computer, repairman has stated that files were added to the laptop after it arrived at his shop. There were no photographs or videos on the laptop he handed over to the FBI.

Forensic testing revealed that less than 1/4 of the files on that laptop were real when the FBI received it.

I’ve lost track of the number of times I’ve posted these links but apparently you haven’t read any of them.

Forum List

Back