Change the flag?

Embrace our new Banana Republic and sign the petition.

If the Left are successful in future elections you'll have no choice and will be forced to accept our new Banana Republic status.

I don't understand. If people hate america so much why do they live here?

Wish I had a way to contact Trump. If he wins again I'd suggest he opens a plan that any American that doesn't like this country they can get a free plane ticket to another country in exchange for their citizenship.

But this is what happens when you have too much diversity. You have a couple million people from allover that want America to be the America they want. They don't want to conform to society at all. They want society to conform to them. We all have to be onboard and the ones who aren't need to leave.

I don't understand. If people hate america so much why do they live here?

Wish I had a way to contact Trump. If he wins again I'd suggest he opens a plan that any American that doesn't like this country they can get a free plane ticket to another country in exchange for their citizenship.

But this is what happens when you have too much diversity. You have a couple million people from allover that want America to be the America they want. They don't want to conform to society at all. They want society to conform to them. We all have to be onboard and the ones who aren't need to leave.
You can contact trump the same way all those right wing politicians are. Go on down to florida and get in line. If you have enough money to give him, he will let you kiss his ring.

I doubt there are really a million, but I get your point. Your only problem is that they are all made up conspiracy theory crap without a bit of credible evidence to link them to reality.
LOL!!! Made up?? Here's a few:
1. The AFG catastrophe
2. The border catastrophe
3. Runaway inflation
4. Even the Brits hold Biden in CONTEMPT, talk about alienating allies
5. Energy prices, killing the KeystoneXL alienating Canada
6. Approved Nord Stream 2 giving Putin tons of cash to modernize, how much did the Moscow mayor's wife give Hunter? A few $million?
7. China gave Hunter's AF-2 trip a cool $1,500,000,000 to "invest"
8. Graceful Joe falls up stairs 3x, more than embarrassing

Last edited:
Would someone please start a petition to buy a sense of humor for crazy right wingers? There are very few things that are needed more.
It’s not just that Conservatives have no sense of humor but they tend to take everything literally

Even their blatant attempts at humor like the OP source is just plain lame. Liberals want the flag to be black for BLM?
Not much original thought

It’s not just that Conservatives have no sense of humor but they tend to take everything literally

Even their blatant attempts at humor like the OP source is just plain lame. Liberals want the flag to be black for BLM?
Not much original thought

Actually, conservatives have a tremendous sense of humor.

Its just that that things that the liberals have said in the past that we assumed were jokes- it turned out that the libs were actually serious. Things like Gay Marriage which was just a punch line back in the day but the libs have actually institutionalized it.

Actually, conservatives have a tremendous sense of humor.

Its just that that things that the liberals have said in the past that we assumed were jokes- it turned out that the libs were actually serious. Things like Gay Marriage which was just a punch line back in the day but the libs have actually institutionalized it.
Conservative sense of humor tends to center on pie in the face, slipping on a banana peel

Satire and irony goes right over their heads

Conservative sense of humor tends to center on pie in the face, slipping on a banana peel
Satire and irony goes right over their heads
LOL! Leftists tap-dancing around a serious flag issue that will sink them in 2022 and 2024 is hilarious.
Is "the dog ate my homework" or "we were only kidding" the best you can do to cover for the NYT?
The new US flag article was NOT in the NYT funnies, it is a serious article because the real US flag is coopted by Trump supporters and real patriots, but you lefties still have the "antifa flag", so fly it proudly.

What's crazy is that the NYT sees the American Flag as Trump's flag.
So the NYT wants a new non-Trump flag. Good luck with that.

Too funny. Now Trump has even stolen the flag from these a-holes! See the flag, think of Trump! I'm sure he is LOVING it! I can't imagine where they ever got that idea!

3820827b4e69f79634ab35f6917e0a4d.gif
sam.jpg
ATrumpAmerica.jpg

4.jpg

LOL! Leftists tap-dancing around a serious flag issue that will sink them in 2022 and 2024 is hilarious.
Is "the dog ate my homework" or "we were only kidding" the best you can do to cover for the NYT?
The new US flag article was NOT in the NYT funnies, it is a serious article because the real US flag is coopted by Trump supporters and real patriots, but you lefties still have the "antifa flag", so fly it proudly.
Are you gullible or just plain stupid?

Are you gullible or just plain stupid?
Name-calling means you lose, plus it means you are stupid thinking that you can cover for the NYT's stupidity.
The NYT is calling for the US flag to be redesigned, they are, you can't hide that, its NOT a joke, they even offer several new redesigns. So who's stupid and gullible? Yep, its you.

1633021629399.png

Name-calling means you lose, plus it means you are stupid thinking that you can cover for the NYT's stupidity.
The NYT is calling for the US flag to be redesigned, they are, you can't hide that, its NOT a joke, they even offer several new redesigns. So who's stupid and gullible? Yep, its you.

View attachment 545662

An Opinion piece asking……What if it were redesigned today?

An Opinion piece asking……What if it were redesigned today?
There we go, correct, it was an opinion piece, it was NOT a joke. Thanks!
The NYT is a rag, a fish wrapper, a POS, for disrespecting the US flag.
The NYT also started the fake history "1619 Project".

Who in their right mind would ever buy or read the Anti-American NYT?

There we go, correct, it was an opinion piece, it was NOT a joke. Thanks!
The NYT is a rag, a fish wrapper, a POS, for disrespecting the US flag.
The NYT also started the fake history "1619 Project".

Who in their right mind would ever buy or read the Anti-American NYT?
Just a fun…”what if?”

Not to be taken seriously…….Unless you are a gullible conservative

Forum List

Back