Chamber of Commerce to support Establ GOP'ers in 2014

Teabaggers are puppets who don't realize they are puppets.

And the puppeteer is about to cut the strings...

yep, they proved that they have a price (are corrupt) when they overwhelmingly voted to reauthorize the *cough* "patriot" act

[

Who the F cares about spelling errors Joe.............

You live in la la land Joe................

Our debt grows and grows and both sides REFUSE TO END this growing debt JOE.........

We are not going to REVERSE COURSE without MAJOR CHANGES JOE.........

The Establishment REFUSES to do this Joe...................

It's time for some with some balls to get in there and SHAKE UP THE ESTABLISHMENT JOE.................

Throw some of them out...........

Oh, oh, you are worried about the debt now.

Really?

When Bush-43 took office, we were posting 400 Billion dollar surpluses. Ten years of that, we'd have had the national debt paid down.

Bush instead cut taxes on the wealthy, who realy didn't need it, put two wars on a Credit Card, and crashed the economy because government wasn't regulating the banks and financial industry properly.

And after all that, you guys are all up in arms about the debt because a very small portion of that is going to poor people.

Really.
yep, the debt wasn't an issue when we were doing cowboy diplomacy (war) under Bu$H II but now it is :eusa_eh: ITS JUST DIFFERENT NOW!!! :mad: :rolleyes:
Funny stuff! Now Karl Rove and the Chamber of Commerce are EVIL! This is going to be one heck of a battle. I would love to see Rove take a bite out of Jim Demint's ear.....oooopppss....wrong battle huh:lol::tongue::tongue::tongue::clap2:

Rove to the TP.......:banana2:

teapartiers are right about corruption in DC but, if they want to be taken seriously, they need to run candidates who won't be laughed off of the stage. That, & demand REAL campaign finance. Until such time, they are merely Herr Karl Rove's poodle.

As far as the interest on the debt, if we taxed the wealthy at an appropriate rate, we wouldn't have a problem. Just letting the Bush Tax Cuts on the wealthy expire cut the deficit in half.

Its shit like this that proves you are just another sheep.

What tax bracket received the largest tax cut from the Bush cuts??? bet you don't know,and if you did you wouldn't admit it anyways.

What are the numbers?? go find them they in black and white,learn for a change i

About time the adults started reasserting themselves.

Republicans have lost four Senate races over the past two cycles they had no business losing because the far right nominated unelectable candidates.

they have valid points but yeah, they need to run serious candidates AND shout from the rooftops about the need for public financing of campaigns. Until then, they are just an arm of the repub party (Washington insider corruption) :thup:

they have valid points but yeah, they need to run serious candidates AND shout from the rooftops about the need for public financing of campaigns. Until then, they are just an arm of the repub party (Washington insider corruption) :thup:

Now that the GOP has officially declared war on the TP, I expect to see some third party candidates beginning in 2014. By 2016, the TP could be a stand alone political party and it may have totally cut its ties with the GOP.

You cannot say, as Rove has, "I am here to stop you!" and expect to continue to share the same candidates. Yes, the TP, if it survives this battle, will stand alone in many coming elections.

I applaud them for calling out the obvious corruption in DC by both parties BUT they need to distance themselves from the establishment (e.g.- don't vote for things like the *cough* "patriot" act) if they want to be taken seriously.

A third party would be fine with me

I'm sick of both Republicans and Democrats...There isn't much difference between them today

all they want is to be elected and the power that comes with it...they Barely listen to what WE THE PEOPLE want anymore...Democrats definitely don't...
And of course the corruption is good to them too

I still think we need to push for Term Limits...but that just me

Last edited:
The Repub's paymasters have had enough!!!

Tea Party faces 2014 challenge | TheHill
The Tea Party is facing a huge test in 2014 as establishment Republicans and business groups try to wrestle back control of the GOP.

Grassroots conservative groups have ruled the roost of the House GOP conference since Republicans won back the majority in 2010 but are now under attack from forces within their own party.

I assume you are talking about the dysfunctional Congress, headed by a Do Nothing House of Representatives?

LOL

Meaning the Dems can't ram more of their BS through...........

Just terrible isn't it............

:lol:

So when the adults in the House finally got together and passed a budget....did that get your big girls pants in a wad? COMPROMISE IS A BAD WORD!

Compromise.............LOL

The Dems have refused to cut anything or even Freeze all new spending at current levels..........Report after report of wasteful spending............

There is only the Status Quo refusing to cut a dang thing..............

That isn't compromise, that is the Dems wanting their cake and eat it too.........As our debt continues to increase to higher and higher levels.............

The TEA Party is against that and so OF COURSE THE STATUS QUO will attack them from both sides..............

Which is exactly why Congress has some of the lowest polls in history.

The Repub's paymasters have had enough!!!

Tea Party faces 2014 challenge | TheHill
The Tea Party is facing a huge test in 2014 as establishment Republicans and business groups try to wrestle back control of the GOP.

Grassroots conservative groups have ruled the roost of the House GOP conference since Republicans won back the majority in 2010 but are now under attack from forces within their own party.

So..........what's new..................

They refuse to stand their ground and get any legit cuts.............It is the TEA Party movement that helped them get a majority, but they'd rather be a minority than have more Career Politicians lose their jobs.........

There is nothing new here..........The Conservatives are standing out and taking some RINO's out.............That's what happens in a Civil War.

Forum List

Back