Challenge to Democrats Show Me An Actual Crime That Trump Is Being Charged With and You Can Prove He Broke and I'll Stay Off Of Here For A Month

Taking classified information home is illegal. Yes, Biden is guilty also BUT the question is asking what Trump is guilty of doing.

Umm he says that it wasn't illegal for him to have it so... NEXT!!!

Too bad the GOP base are not in our political system or public servants because they are so ignorant...
Lay down and go back to sleep, Frank and we'll call you. But thanks for confirming that the most ignorant and incompetent people on the planet, politicians and public servants, are all democrats. :auiqs.jpg:

Totally outvoted in the real world.
Yep, 49 to 51, whenever you manage to break all of the voting machines in high-republican districts or manage to print out millions of uncertified paper ballots!

For what?
Trump steaks. But, seriously, I don't care if Trump goes to prison or not. :dunno: I simply hope he will eventually disappear from society's radar at some point. I believe he is a shitty, entitled human being in general that made an even shittier "pResident. His low brow behavior broke polite society and made narcissism acceptable. Which kinda stole the far left's thunder. :auiqs.jpg:

And that's just my basics.

Too bad the GOP base are not in our political system or public servants because they are so ignorant... Totally outvoted in the real world. On the other hand, when the dupes are in the juries etc they are educated and are fine citizens. All about being brainwashed with BS....
You seem to forget something, Bub. We're the voters and have more power than the turkeys who work for us. Even if they won't admit it.

With the exception of the thing about the taxes and the Stormy Daniels case has been dismissed already. Oh and read the Indictments thing isn't an answer. For you to win the challenge you're going to have to have links to prove that Trump was charged with and broke an actual law. The challenge starts now. :popcorn:(I'm just sick and tired of all these Trump is a criminal posts without a shred of evidence.)
Wait for it.

Forum List

Back