Central Appalachia: Biggest Cluster Ever Of Fatal Coal Miners 'BLACK LUNG Disease! MAGA the Positive

Little Lying Donald wants to make black lung great again. Bring back those great mining jobs.

Let's see Ivanka do coal mining for a month. Or any job for a month. She has Paris Hilton disease, physical labor kills them outright.
You do know that working in a coal mine is voluntary, right? The pay is good also? The benefits are great also? Why do you want to keep the US citizens poor and on welfare? Oh yeah, future democrat voters....

The poor in your home of Appalachia are Republicans on welfare. Better to train them for better paying jobs that don't kill them. Your dear leader thinks black lung is fake news.
The poor in Chicago, where Rahm Emanuel is mayor, the are out killing each other, because they are on welfare and have nothing to live for. So your fix for the coal miners is to live like those in Chicago?
The poor are killing each other because they are on welfare????

OMG!

A tard has schooled us.
Ed Secretary Arnie Duncan Says: Chicago Thugs Promise To Stop Killing Each Other If They Have Jobs…
(CNSNews.com) – Education Secretary Arne Duncan said on Tuesday that he has met with gang leaders in his hometown of Chicago and they’ve told him that it’s a lack of jobs that keeps them on the streets.
Seems to me , you worthless retard, that Arne who is an Obama Appointee, just claimed that the thugs on welfare wouldn't be killing each other if they were working in a coal mine..

Little Lying Donald wants to make black lung great again. Bring back those great mining jobs.

Let's see Ivanka do coal mining for a month. Or any job for a month. She has Paris Hilton disease, physical labor kills them outright.
You do know that working in a coal mine is voluntary, right? The pay is good also? The benefits are great also? Why do you want to keep the US citizens poor and on welfare? Oh yeah, future democrat voters....

The poor in your home of Appalachia are Republicans on welfare. Better to train them for better paying jobs that don't kill them. Your dear leader thinks black lung is fake news.
The poor in Chicago, where Rahm Emanuel is mayor, the are out killing each other, because they are on welfare and have nothing to live for. So your fix for the coal miners is to live like those in Chicago?
The poor are killing each other because they are on welfare????

OMG!

A tard has schooled us.
You can fix an ugly person with Cosmetic Surgery.
You can educate someone who wants to learn.
Idiots like you need to be put away, but cant because of Jimmy Carters liberal compassion.

f07c66b66978438ac438a7cc1ba81a61.jpg

oh well , work as a market fisherman and you might drown , work as an electrician and you might fry , some life guards drown , some roofers fall off roofs , some loggers get killed by falling trees , some sex workers get AIDS and other diseases , some Military soldiers get shot and killed and some coal miners get 'black lung' Baz !!
It is preventable. But profit is more important than life.

oh well , work as a market fisherman and you might drown , work as an electrician and you might fry , some life guards drown , some roofers fall off roofs , some loggers get killed by falling trees , some sex workers get AIDS and other diseases , some Military soldiers get shot and killed and some coal miners get 'black lung' Baz !!
So keeping people on welfare instead of allowing those people to work at a job they chose, is a better choice?

Subregions_2009_Map.gif

Across Appalachia, coal miners are suffering from the most serious form of the deadly mining disease black lung in numbers more than 10 times what federal regulators report, an NPR investigation has found.
black-lung-display-edit-62f8859fdf7947f25bb389dd4bde094bae966c67-s800-c85.jpg

SWEET! :flirtysmile4: Coal LOSER Moron Digger Love Dust, being used well!

Let us see a cross-section of this..

NIOSHslide_wide-f1407c70da6e152fe3a03efbe01ba75e405f7d5d-s800-c85.jpg

The government, through the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, reported 99 cases of "complicated" black lung, or progressive massive fibrosis, throughout the country the last five years.

But NPR obtained data from 11 black lung clinics in Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Ohio, which reported a total of 962 cases so far this decade. The true number is probably even higher, because some clinics had incomplete records and others declined to provide data.

That increased demand comes as the Black Lung Disability Trust Fund is stressed. The fund is nearly $6 billion in debt. It has taken on 1,000 claims that were covered by self-insured mining companies until they went bankrupt. And the coal excise tax that supports the fund is set for a 50 percent cut in two years.

"I think there are real reasons to be concerned about the viability of the trust fund," says Smith.

The Stone Mountain study follows a NIOSH review of cases at a small clinic in Coal Run Village, Ky., in 2016. NIOSH researchers confirmed 60 diagnoses of PMF there in 20 months. That alarmed them because NIOSH had earlier reported only 99 cases nationwide in five years.

There is also concern involving possible repeal of the Affordable Care Act, which contains a provision that makes it easier for miners to get black lung benefits.
Advanced Black Lung Cases Surge In Appalachia

:eek-52::dunno:Coal miner LOSERS are the BIGGEST LYING Gobmint Moochers!
Their Life is ALL about being on Gobmints times, for their Jobs and End Care.
Why does the Gobmint let Coal Barons get Tax breaks, and pass all Long-Term
Medical Care Costs, on to states and the federal to pay these bills?
As these .001% Take the profit to MAGA!. Well, Just for them.

So, I'm for the Great Douche to remove all Coal mining regulations And make sure these MORON LOSERS get NO ObamaCare. As they want to dig coal, let them. Just die of Black Lung Sooner. All Coal miners are Traitors in America.

FYI: The GreaT Douche made it easy for more to die!
He's allowing the Coal Companies to fully populate your river waterways. Enjoy, and Drink.... UP!

btw: Adding this sweet one as a Favorite To remind Ignorant American Whitey Losers, Are the
BIGGEST AMERICAN Moochers of Gobmint Dimes.

coal-miner-takes-last-breaths-as-coal-miner-sons-hold-vigil._vert-0ff13f121917a603723c3ed3e601c34986be605b-s1400.jpg

There has been in existent, all the Technology to filter air in mines, so you do not die by Black Lung.
From 50's at least But, YOU CHOOSE TO DO THE WORK WITHOUT IT! Letting Coal Barons steal your lives. So be a man, Stop trying to make others care about your stupidity.

So, As you Morons ignored all the help. I want to help here.
Remember always to breathe EXTRA-DEEP when you see black dust,
It's for your own GOOD! As the Great Douche wants to MAGA. It Digs Coal.

So, where was the Obama administration on this?

Subregions_2009_Map.gif

Across Appalachia, coal miners are suffering from the most serious form of the deadly mining disease black lung in numbers more than 10 times what federal regulators report, an NPR investigation has found.
black-lung-display-edit-62f8859fdf7947f25bb389dd4bde094bae966c67-s800-c85.jpg

SWEET! :flirtysmile4: Coal LOSER Moron Digger Love Dust, being used well!

Let us see a cross-section of this..

NIOSHslide_wide-f1407c70da6e152fe3a03efbe01ba75e405f7d5d-s800-c85.jpg

The government, through the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, reported 99 cases of "complicated" black lung, or progressive massive fibrosis, throughout the country the last five years.

But NPR obtained data from 11 black lung clinics in Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Ohio, which reported a total of 962 cases so far this decade. The true number is probably even higher, because some clinics had incomplete records and others declined to provide data.

That increased demand comes as the Black Lung Disability Trust Fund is stressed. The fund is nearly $6 billion in debt. It has taken on 1,000 claims that were covered by self-insured mining companies until they went bankrupt. And the coal excise tax that supports the fund is set for a 50 percent cut in two years.

"I think there are real reasons to be concerned about the viability of the trust fund," says Smith.

The Stone Mountain study follows a NIOSH review of cases at a small clinic in Coal Run Village, Ky., in 2016. NIOSH researchers confirmed 60 diagnoses of PMF there in 20 months. That alarmed them because NIOSH had earlier reported only 99 cases nationwide in five years.

There is also concern involving possible repeal of the Affordable Care Act, which contains a provision that makes it easier for miners to get black lung benefits.
Advanced Black Lung Cases Surge In Appalachia

:eek-52::dunno:Coal miner LOSERS are the BIGGEST LYING Gobmint Moochers!
Their Life is ALL about being on Gobmints times, for their Jobs and End Care.
Why does the Gobmint let Coal Barons get Tax breaks, and pass all Long-Term
Medical Care Costs, on to states and the federal to pay these bills?
As these .001% Take the profit to MAGA!. Well, Just for them.

So, I'm for the Great Douche to remove all Coal mining regulations And make sure these MORON LOSERS get NO ObamaCare. As they want to dig coal, let them. Just die of Black Lung Sooner. All Coal miners are Traitors in America.

FYI: The GreaT Douche made it easy for more to die!
He's allowing the Coal Companies to fully populate your river waterways. Enjoy, and Drink.... UP!

btw: Adding this sweet one as a Favorite To remind Ignorant American Whitey Losers, Are the
BIGGEST AMERICAN Moochers of Gobmint Dimes.

coal-miner-takes-last-breaths-as-coal-miner-sons-hold-vigil._vert-0ff13f121917a603723c3ed3e601c34986be605b-s1400.jpg

There has been in existent, all the Technology to filter air in mines, so you do not die by Black Lung.
From 50's at least But, YOU CHOOSE TO DO THE WORK WITHOUT IT! Letting Coal Barons steal your lives. So be a man, Stop trying to make others care about your stupidity.

So, As you Morons ignored all the help. I want to help here.
Remember always to breathe EXTRA-DEEP when you see black dust,
It's for your own GOOD! As the Great Douche wants to MAGA. It Digs Coal.

So, where was the Obama administration on this?
Obama was destroying the working class, way of life, with his war on Coal..... He wanted more of those "Stupid Folks" on welfare so they too can live like those in Chicago...South side Chicago that is...

So keeping people on welfare instead of allowing those people to work at a job they chose, is a better choice?
Why do you think that is the only alternative?

It is not just that black lung is coming back but it is a much more agressive form and hitting them younger. Men in their 30’s 40’s 50’s.

The reasons are varied but thought to include working longer shifts and most of the big seams are mined out leaving thinner seams with a lot more silica dust.

So if there are reasonable ways to reduce...why not? Do you value profit over life?

as if YOU are a coal mining expert . But that being said i value letting people work in legal industry that they decide to work in Coyote .

anyway , i think that 'mrobama' said that the coal industry would disappear . Looks like he was wrong again Coyote .

as if YOU are a coal mining expert . But that being said i value letting people work in legal industry that they decide to work in Coyote .
I value making sure we have reasonable regulations in place to make it as safe as possible for them to work.

UNLIKE YOU I have no desire to return to the labor abuses and sweatshop factories you support or a resurgence in such tragedies as as the Triangke Shirtwaist Factory.

I value making sure we have reasonable regulations in place to make it as safe as possible for them to work.

UNLIKE YOU I have no desire to return to the labor abuses and sweatshop factories you support or a resurgence in such tragedies as as the Triangke Shirtwaist Factory.
Unlike you, most of the rest of the US has moved on out of the past and enacted safety features that even though not perfect, allow people to be safe in their employment. Again, these people CHOOSE to work in coal mines. Arent you liberals for CHOICE???

Unlike you, most of the rest of the US has moved on out of the past and enacted safety features that even though not perfect, allow people to be safe in their employment. Again, these people CHOOSE to work in coal mines. Arent you liberals for CHOICE???
You must have missed Trumps war on regulations

Also...you seem to have missed the pertinant points. When a new spate of fatal occupation caused illness shows up like this you dont just dismiss it and sweep it under the rug...you figure out a way to mitigate it. Not pretend it is nothing. Health and safety regulations constantly need revised and updated. You are pretending it is a choice for or against mining but that is a strawman. You can have both. We are past the era in this country where human life is an exceptable trade off for profit.

I live in a coal state. My father's family is from Pennsylvania mining towns. They worked for the mines. So I am not an expert and i doubt you are either, but I am not entirely unconnected.

Industry should be accountable for maintaining the safety of working conditions. This has been fought for long and hard in my state. Especially blacklung. Why do you want to go backwards?

Also...you seem to have missed the pertinant points. When a new spate of fatal occupation caused illness shows up like this you dont just dismiss it and sweep it under the rug...you figure out a way to mitigate it. Not pretend it is nothing. Health and safety regulations constantly need revised and updated. You are pretending it is a choice for or against mining but that is a strawman. You can have both. We are past the era in this country where human life is an exceptable trade off for profit.
-------------------------------------------------------------- Free Country so let people work at any LEGAL occupation that they want to work at Coyote .

I live in a coal state. My father's family is from Pennsylvania mining towns. They worked for the mines. So I am not an expert and i doubt you are either, but I am not entirely unconnected.

Industry should be accountable for maintaining the safety of working conditions. This has been fought for long and hard in my state. Especially blacklung. Why do you want to go backwards?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- yeah sunken city Scranton eh [maybe] , 'hilarys' home town . My DAD worked a day in the coal mines after he got out of the military after ww2 . He told me about the blind horses that had lost their sight after being deep in the mines for lots of years . Anyway , he worked 1 day then went to work on the Lackawanna R.R.. My Grandfather a coalminer as a young man died of black lung at about 70 and is buried in the big , old Welsh Cemetery . --------------- if you know Scranton did you ever checkout the coal mine fire thats been going on for , must be at least a hundred years now Coyote . --------------------- pretty much off topic , just being friendly Coyote .

Last edited:
why do i want to go Backwards . I don't but as i said in one of my first post . Roofers , loggers , police , military etc , some of them die as they do their jobs . And i am not really aware but i do believe that Coal Miners are protected as best as can be protected in the year 2018 . But if coal is to be mined there will always be some deaths Coyote .

Please, anytime you want to post those regulations that President Trump revoked thus causing undo harm to people who choose to work in mines, I will await your link..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- yeah sunken city Scranton eh [maybe] , 'hilarys' home town . My DAD worked a day in the coal mines after he got out of the military after ww2 . He told me about the blind horses that had lost their sight after being deep in the mines for lots of years . Anyway , he worked 1 day then went to work on the Lackawanna R.R.. My Grandfather a coalminer as a young man died of black lung at about 70 and is buried in the big , old Welsh Cemetery . --------------- if you know Scranton did you ever checkout the coal mine fire thats been going on for , must be at least a hundred years now Coyote . --------------------- pretty much off topic , just being friendly Coyote .
My Dad's family is from Shenandoah and Pottsville areas. That is pretty cool Pismoe :)

My Dad's family is from Shenandoah and Pottsville areas. That is pretty cool Pismoe :)
Seam mining has always been a dangerous profession. Uranium mines were the worst and gold mines were little better. but it is the image coal has gotten as a result of the environmentalist and labor movements which has led to its being singled-out as the source of such derision. Certainly, coal mines were dangerous places to work, but with advanced technology, it is a resource which can be relatively safely be exploited today. This is no longer the early 20th century.

Forum List

Back