Census' phony employment numbers..before Obama's re-election!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report

"In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply —
raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.
The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed.
The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated."

Buckmon, it turns out, was a very ambitious employee.
He conducted three times as many household interviews as his peers, my source said.
By making up survey results — and, essentially, creating people out of thin air and giving them jobs —
Buckmon’s actions could have lowered the jobless rate.
Buckmon said he filled out surveys for people he couldn’t reach by phone or who didn’t answer their doors.
Census ?faked? 2012 election jobs report | New York Post

USATODAY article of 8:15 a.m. EDT October 6, 2012
"President Obama touted the new and lower unemployment rate today,
using the occasion to pressure congressional Republicans into passing his jobs program.

"Republicans in Congress need to stop trying to re-fight the battles of the past few years, and finally start doing something to actually help the middle class get ahead," Obama said in his Saturday radio address.

He spoke a day after the Labor Department reported that the unemployment rate had dropped from 8.1% to 7.8%.
Obama touts 7.8% jobless rate

Do you think Obama planned this? OF course not! He didn't need to... He is the CEO of the country. He wants people that run departments like the Census that thinks like he does!
Remember Obama is the smartest president we've ever had!

Anyone with half a freaking brain knows most everything about this regime is nothing but smoke and mirrors. If maobamas lips are moving he's likely lying and the same goes for the majority of his minions.

So true, OKTexas. I am pretty sure many of us questioned that unemployment rate at the time and were probably told we were Obama-hating racists who should be thanking him for lowering the UE rate instead of claiming it was bullshit. As always, when the truth does surface, the pea brains aren't interested in admitting we were right.

You've been here over 2 years and 7,000 post and you still ain't got no avatar?

That's the ONLY comment you can make?

I also don't belong to Facebook, Twitter or other social media as I don't have a need to build my self-esteem by showing people my MCA (mental chronological age).

I also don't belong to Facebook, Twitter or other social media as I don't have a need to build my self-esteem by showing people my MCA (mental chronological age).

I dont have any of that crap either but it has nothing to do with self esteem.

I distinctly recall Jack Welch, former GE chairman & CEO, talking at length that something was screwy with the job numbers back then.

Course Barry and the media pukes wedged up his backside chided him over it but that's to be expected from the cesspool that's become our White House.

What a great legacy, record, etc. the community agitator is creating for Dims to run on, and it seems to get better and better with each passing day.

I dont have any of that crap either but it has nothing to do with self esteem.

DUMMY you don't use the internet EITHER...FACTS FROM Boston University!

A new study entitled "Why do people use Facebook?" from Boston University's Ashwini Nadkarni and Stefan G. Hofmann proposes that the social network meets two primary human needs:
(1) the need to belong and
(2) the need for self-presentation.

The study also acknowledges demographic and cultural factors as they relate to the belonging need, and the variation of personality types on Facebook usage.
Study: Why Do People Use Facebook? ? ReadWrite

A 2009 study by Ross et al. found that personality types that ranked high on neuroticism claimed the Facebook Wall as their favorite component. People who were low on neuroticism, however, said photos were their favorite.
A 2009 study by E.S. Orr, et. al. found that while shy individuals had fewer friends on Facebook relative to nonshy people,
the shy individuals spent more time on Facebook and liked the social network more overall.

I did make a comment but you ignored it. Now you gone and hurt my feelings.
You internets bully. :(

I did make a comment but you ignored it. Now you gone and hurt my feelings.
You internets bully. :(

MEA CULPA.. MEA CULPA!!!

And in further contrition here are more apologies
in Latin... Utinam omnes pilos in furore meo sum ​​sollicitus simul amittit

And in Arabic: هل أستطيع الحصول على جميع الشعرات في أنفي تسقط في نفس الوقت وأنا آسف لذلك

Forum List

Back