Cenk Uygur of Young Turks Purged From Progressive Org For Remarks Made 18 Years Ago

You seem sad. Does not being able to discuss something that makes up a huge chunk of one's ideology make a person sad? I suppose it would.
Could be. I'm sure you're right.
Nah, LoneLoser likes to project his own thoughts and feelings onto other and then hate them for what he sees as his own flaws, lololol
Jim, check out post 42 here - Trump’s First Year Was Even Worse Than Feared - another great example of this.
Well, Derp is misusing some stats, for example claiming that Trump has fewer jobs created than any time since 2012, when 2017 is not yet over. Department of l;abor seems to be giving the Trump first year economy a decent report.

Derp: Trump created the fewest number of jobs in 2017 since 2012.

Yeah, and since December is yet to be told, I guess youare not exactly firing on all cylinders there, Derpy.

Derp: Obama also grew the stock market and S&P 500 more in his first year than Trump did, and Obama was handed a recession. Trump was handed a strong, growing economy.

That first year was a rebound from a sharp recession. As long as Obama did not completely destroy the economy he was bound to see some good numbers on the rebound.

Unlike Derp, LoneLoser is usually just making shit up and seeing what sticks. I put him on ignore a long time ago because 90% of the time he was just trolling and the rest of the time not worth the bother.

You seem sad. Does not being able to discuss something that makes up a huge chunk of one's ideology make a person sad? I suppose it would.
Could be. I'm sure you're right.
Nah, LoneLoser likes to project his own thoughts and feelings onto other and then hate them for what he sees as his own flaws, lololol
Jim, check out post 42 here - Trump’s First Year Was Even Worse Than Feared - another great example of this.
Well, Derp is misusing some stats, for example claiming that Trump has fewer jobs created than any time since 2012, when 2017 is not yet over. Department of l;abor seems to be giving the Trump first year economy a decent report.

Derp: Trump created the fewest number of jobs in 2017 since 2012.

Yeah, and since December is yet to be told, I guess youare not exactly firing on all cylinders there, Derpy.

Derp: Obama also grew the stock market and S&P 500 more in his first year than Trump did, and Obama was handed a recession. Trump was handed a strong, growing economy.

That first year was a rebound from a sharp recession. As long as Obama did not completely destroy the economy he was bound to see some good numbers on the rebound.

Unlike Derp, LoneLoser is usually just making shit up and seeing what sticks. I put him on ignore a long time ago because 90% of the time he was just trolling and the rest of the time not worth the bother.

Yo, Jim, you have me on iggy because you don’t like it when someone reads you and tells you plainly why you are a nutcase.

Of course, you can’t see this response. Which makes you feel safe and allows you to submit your insults without reading the response. That’s the work of a girly man.

I think Cenk is funny, whether intentional or not, but he does have a right to his opinions and free speech, so hey I have enjoyed his Young Turks many times over the last few years despite it being so liberal I have gotten nose bleeds from it, lol..

But some conservative website has collected a bunch of Cenks old posts and blog material and smeared him with it, knowing surely that this libtard doesnt agree with that crap any more.

But these conservative propagandists got the results that they were looking for, the SJWs have purged Cenk from the "justice Democrats" despite the length of time since he made the remarks, or his apology and explanation or his work since to advance the cause of Social Justice

For these Social justice Nazis, there is no such thing as repent and forgive. If you have ever had a verbotten comment on anything it can come back to haunt you till the day you die, literally.

That is liberalism today my friends, as unliberal as you can possibly imagine.

“Young Turks” co-host Cenk Uygur CONFIRMS his racist, sexist remarks — then blames it on being “a Republican”

Progressive Group Ousts Cenk Uygur Over Past Sexist Writing | HuffPost

Keep fighting for what you believe in Cenk. You seem to be an honest heart looking for a real way to build a just society and I hope you find it, but it is not with the Marxist Left.

It’s hilarious to watch these far left regressives throw each other under the bus all in the name of being PC.

The Trump Era is so awesome.

I think Cenk is funny, whether intentional or not, but he does have a right to his opinions and free speech, so hey I have enjoyed his Young Turks many times over the last few years despite it being so liberal I have gotten nose bleeds from it, lol..

But some conservative website has collected a bunch of Cenks old posts and blog material and smeared him with it, knowing surely that this libtard doesnt agree with that crap any more.

But these conservative propagandists got the results that they were looking for, the SJWs have purged Cenk from the "justice Democrats" despite the length of time since he made the remarks, or his apology and explanation or his work since to advance the cause of Social Justice

For these Social justice Nazis, there is no such thing as repent and forgive. If you have ever had a verbotten comment on anything it can come back to haunt you till the day you die, literally.

“Young Turks” co-host Cenk Uygur CONFIRMS his racist, sexist remarks — then blames it on being “a Republican”

Keep fighting for what you believe in Cenk. You seem to be an honest heart looking for a real way to build a just society and I hope you find it, but it is not with the Marxist Left.

Liberals forged that sword. It's about time they fell on it.

I agree Jim. The left is fucking shooting its self in the foot.

A very solid representative of the Regressive Left.

Agreed, but I think he has made responsible presentations of his views, and I dont think he should be purged from the public forum over things he said 18 years ago.

Do you?
Instead of taking responsibility solely he blames it on being a republican. Fuck him! His opinions are not republican.

Forum List

Back