Cenk Uygur declared Trump's done hours before buzzfeed story debunk

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
ā€œIs Buzzfeed going to make something up? No, theyā€™re not a right-wing publication,ā€ The Young Turkā€™s Cenk Uygur declared Friday after reading Buzzfeedā€™s ā€œbombshellā€ report claiming Donald Trump told Michael Cohen to lie to congress.
Video: Cenk Uygur Declared ā€˜Trumpā€™s Doneā€™ Hours Before Buzzfeed Story Debunked

This stupid bastard would lick the crap off Clinton's shoes he's a paid off idiot who helps keep the other idiots inline as well.

Most sheep haven't learned how easy it is to keep them in check.

Cenk is certifiable....What I can't understand is how Ben Mankowitz hangs round that loon....He could be almost as great a TCM host as the late Robert Osborne, but he carries around the stench from that lunatic just by association.

Suddenly what the Mueller team is saying is believable? I'm getting whiplash again, just after the claim that Trump never said Mexico would pay for the wall. Will Trump's sheep just pick a lane and stick to it? :lmao:

Suddenly what the Mueller team is saying is believable? I'm getting whiplash again, just after the claim that Trump never said Mexico would pay for the wall. Will Trump's sheep just pick a lane and stick to it? :lmao:
Nobody is saying anything of the sort....Even an establishment hack like the Mule has a few shreds of a reputation that he'd be interested in saving, even if it's only with the leftist cranks.

Suddenly what the Mueller team is saying is believable? I'm getting whiplash again, just after the claim that Trump never said Mexico would pay for the wall. Will Trump's sheep just pick a lane and stick to it?
Nobody is saying anything of the sort....Even an establishment hack like the Mule has a few shreds of a reputation that he'd be interested in saving, even if it's only with the leftist cranks.
I get it. He's believable when you say so. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back