CelebrityOne: Dianetics

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is an idealistic modernism parable I generated as my last 'tale' (since I didn't want to leave off on yet another Orwellian rant --- which I've rather enjoyed posting about on USMB otherwise!).

It's inspired by Back to School.

eagle.jpg

====

American engineers recruited from Asia were developing high-tech liquid-nitrogen guns (LNGs), also known as 'ice-guns' for the military. These ice-rifles would also be developed alongside small hand-held ice-pistols (for street-cops!). The LNGs were a breakthrough for the crusade to enforce democracy. Without a threat involving complete temporary paralysis that is instantaneous, there lurks the danger of random reflex-gunfire. American movie superstars Tom Cruise and Tom Hanks began a joint-project about the marketing of toy guns in American mainstream consumerism (e.g., Laser-Tag, Nerf water-guns, dart-guns, etc.). Cruise and Hanks connected their project to their personal religious groups. It was a 'gun-toy exam.'

hercules3.jpg

Hanks decided to recruit film-actress Charlize Theron whose work in metaphysically-adventurous films such as The Devil's Advocate, Aeon Flux, Mad Max: Fury Road, and The Curse of the Jade Scorpion made her a real 'media-imagination diplomat.' Hanks and Theron decided to make a game-show appearance on The Wheel of Fortune where they'd talk about the random serendipity involved with modern commercial gambling (e.g., Wall Street!). This Hanks-Theron-Cruise 'triumvirate' became a calling-sign for those interested in new age pedestrianism-propaganda (e.g., Facebook, Mad Magazine, GQ, EWTN, etc., etc.). People referred to this triumvirate as CelebrityOne.

gold5.jpg

Actress Theron was suspicious of all this activity and wondered if CelbrityOne was paradoxically drawing obsessive attention to the role that media-dolls played in the modern world. Would these media-dolls promote peace and spirituality or war-toys and competitive behaviour? As toxic-waste became the ultimate malady of modern civilization, CelebrityOne decided to work with the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation on a venture about sustainable treehouses for celebrities (in Canada perhaps!).

alien11.jpg

Alien: Covenant was a shocking new installation of the iconic sci-fi horror-film franchise Alien which presents stories of alarmed humans engaging with a vicious and predatory insectisoid-dragon creature called the 'Xenomorph' requiring godly survival skills. This incendiary film compelled cinema-audiences to ask, "Should cinema be shocking or soothing?" It was a sci-fi horror-film phenomenon in America(!). CelebrityOne decided to highly-endorse this engaging film, and U.S. President Donald Trump made a special statement --- "CelebrityOne just might turn into the real-life version of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero." However, new intrigue approached...

6.jpg

Americans were paranoid about terrorism, but what they didn't know was that the terrorist group in the Middle East known as ISIS was demonizing Western-symbolic targets because the underworld demons Jason Voorhees (a hockey-mask wearing psychotic zombie) and Hercules (a titan of brutish strength) had arisen. They were signalling the coming of the AntiChrist, and ISIS believed America was the AntiChrist for having betrayed social contracts in industrialization because of the reality of toxic-waste.

a8.jpg

HERCULES: These humans are fascinated by intelligence.
JASON: Savage!
HERCULES: Technology will doom the Earth perhaps...
JASON: Doom...
HERCULES: We should sell action-figure/dolls of ourselves.
JASON: Toy's 'R Us.
HERCULES: Yes, and Wal-Mart too!
JASON: Why not?
HERCULES: I wonder why American kids love water-guns.
JASON: War.
HERCULES: Is war a 'base-instinct' or consciousness?
JASON: Both...
HERCULES: Both? Is IBM a 'base-instinct' or consciousness?
JASON: Consciousness...
HERCULES: You should teach a course at Yale titled Economics in Purgatory.
JASON: The swamp!
HERCULES: Are you a fan of The Swamp Thing (DC Comics)?
JASON: I love it...
HERCULES: You gotta' admit, Jason, all this intrigue is exercise.
JASON: I prefer formal-yoga to standard exercise (e.g., gym-workouts).
HERCULES: I love swimming (at Crystal Lake).
JASON: Toys in consumerism must reflect the reality of imagination psychiatry.

hercules4.jpg

After Hercules and Jason were satisfied that modern civilization would generate all the sufficient quanta of intellectual intrigue for itself, they re-descended into the dominion of the underworld (where Hercules could play chess with Jason). It was a fine madness. Stick-figure art and LEGO city-sets were becoming popular 'social statements' about convenience ergonomics, so (perhaps) CelebrityOne would become the real media-push behind the G.I. Joe allusory apocalypto anti-terrorism force that the people really craved(!). What the world really needed was patience...

====

:dance:

d2.jpg

Forum List

Back