Celebrities come to the aid of Joe Rogan...tide is shifting?

Gee..... That’s a tough one

Covid virus is carried in your spittle
When you breathe, laugh,sneeze that spittle is expelled

The farther away you are, the safer you are

SCIENCE
That’s true for any virus so perhaps we should never congregate. Life is about risk.

900,000 deaths is a big risk

GET VACCINATED
We have more deaths from heart attacks. Should we stop eating burgers and pizza? Life is about risk and stop with your vaccine bullshit. It fucked up my 13 yr old significantly. No need to vaccinate healthy people under 30. Get a brain.

We have more deaths from heart attacks. Should we stop eating burgers and pizza? Life is about risk and stop with your vaccine bullshit. It fucked up my 13 yr old significantly. No need to vaccinate healthy people under 30. Get a brain.
Heart attacks are not contagious

GET VACCINATED

Heart attacks are not contagious

GET VACCINATED
Should we ban alcohol? Causes a lot of deaths and drunk driving deaths. Vaccines don’t stop the spread, so there goes that argument from you. No reason to get vaccinated if you’re healthy and under 30. My dad and I arent the same level of risk.

Should we ban alcohol? Causes a lot of deaths and drunk driving deaths. Vaccines don’t stop the spread, so there goes that argument from you. No reason to get vaccinated if you’re healthy and under 30. My dad and I arent the same level of risk.
Getting drunk is not contagious

GET VACCINATED

Getting drunk is not contagious

GET VACCINATED
Vaccines don’t stop the spread. Getting drunk and driving causes deaths. You lose, leftist. So the vaccine only protects the one vaccinated. And can cause harm to your people as it did with my youngest. You would not understand.

Vaccines don’t stop the spread. Getting drunk and driving causes deaths. You lose, leftist. So the vaccine only protects the one vaccinated. And can cause harm to your people as it did with my youngest. You would not understand.
Vaccines save lives!

GET VACCINATED

Yes if you are old and or sick otherwise nope. Natural immunity is better. I like how you moved the goal posts though. Are you enjoying this ass kicking? Get a brain.

You are not sick until you get COVID
Vaccines will save your life

GET VACCINATED

Vaccines don't prevent you from getting COVID or spreading it. Life is about risk. Vaccines only help the old and or sick. GET FREEDOM.
Nice try Skippy

No vaccine will prevent 100 percent
But no vaccine doesn’t prevent AT ALL!

Get vaccinated, it can save your life!

Nice try Skippy

No vaccine will prevent 100 percent
But no vaccine doesn’t prevent AT ALL!

Get vaccinated, it can save your life!
Again, my youngest had terrible side effects, she is 14. No reason for her to get it. And she got COVID afterward anyway!!! Vaccines should be for the old and sick. Not for those who are healthy and under 30. Not one science study shows it helps that age group. NOT ONE!

Get a brain, save your life, lemming.

Forum List

Back